Start by marking “Too Hot to Print” as Want to Read:
Too Hot to Print

Too Hot to Print

3.33 of 5 stars 3.33  ·  rating details  ·  85 ratings  ·  7 reviews
How much sex is too much sex?That's what librarian Gabrielle Pope is wondering. Thanks to a chance encounter with sexy-as-sin Henry Wells, she's indulging in sensual acts she's never even dreamed of. And she's loving every minute of it...Unfortunately, Henry's not a local--he's only in town on a seven day business trip. So Gabrielle has to decide--does she go back to searc ...more
Published January 1st 2010 by Harlequin Blaze (first published December 15th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Too Hot to Print, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Too Hot to Print

Jenny
Ugh. Bad librarian stereotype, check. Paper book fetish, check. Is there a good librarian-as-heroine romance novel out there or are they all shy cat ladies?
CaroB
It wasn't that I didn't like this story, so much as I found it lacking. To be fair, I didn't realise when I started reading it that it was a novella; something I couldn't have missed if I'd read the writing on the cover rather than looking at the picture only (whoops!). The writing itself wasn't bad, but there was no character development, nor indeed any real intimate connection other than the physical.
April
A very quick read. it was decent for what it was. A librarian meets a stranger on the train, they have an affair. I prefer stories a little longer than this with more depth. I read the previous stories of the red tote book club, so it was nice to see one of the others take her turn though.
Cristal Ryder
I wish the story wasn't so rushed so I could get to know the dynamics of the characters a little more.
Rachel Maloney
This was definitely a short story. Rather eh...too short to feel strongly about it either way.
Heather
Too rushed for my full enjoyment and the length suprised me.
Stacey
Really Quick Read... Okay... that's all I've got.
Skyler
Skyler marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
Kelli
Kelli marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Alison
Alison marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Cheri
Cheri marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Jan Patterson
Jan Patterson marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Jen Smith Keller
Jen Smith Keller marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Stephanie Bond was seven years deep into a systems engineering career and pursuing an MBA at night when an instructor remarked that she had a flair for writing and suggested that she submit to academic journals. But Stephanie, a voracious reader, was only interested in writing fiction–more specifically, romantic fiction.

Upon completing her master’s degree and with no formal training in writing (he
More about Stephanie Bond...
Body Movers (Body Movers, #1) 2 Bodies for the Price of 1 (Body Movers, #2) 3 Men and a Body (Body Movers, #3) 5 Bodies to Die For (Body Movers, #5) 4 Bodies and a Funeral (Body Movers, #4)