Seducing the Knight (The Brotherhood of the Scottish Templars, #2)

Seducing the Knight (The Brotherhood of the Scottish Templars #2)

3.53 of 5 stars 3.53  ·  rating details  ·  198 ratings  ·  21 reviews
A Templar knight and a woman he saved from an arranged marriage go on the hunt for the legendary Ark of the Covenant. There hunt takes them from the scorching desert of Jerusalem to the heathered highlands of Scotland.
Published May 1st 2010 by Leisure Books (first published 2010)

Brian Bigelow
I just started reading it based on a friends suggestion. I'll admit that I was almost put off thinking it was only a romance, there are romance elements in the book though. I'm rather pleasantly surprised as there is a lot of action and adventure in this book that is set in the 14th century. I want the one that she was betrothed to against her will to die painfully and slowly. He so richly deserves it, he's so revolting, crude and abusive that he can really be called a bastard. I've never hated...more
Jodi Ashland
Kindle Free, SEDUCING THE KNIGHT by Gerri Russell. Loved the forbidden passion, vulnerabilities, and the author's interpretation of the arc of the covenant. I read the 2nd book first, and although it stands on its own, I wanted a little more history and scenery. Then I read the 1st book in the series TO TEMPT A KNIGHT and got the history and scenery I was looking for. I recommend reading them in order.
Sheri Salatin
It started out really interesting and I even thought for a moment that it was a Christian book since it was a quest for the Ark of the Covenant. However, it wasn't and there were just too many parts that I couldn't agree with Spiritually, physically and emotionally to give it a high rating.
The writing was well done.
S. Nelson
This story had me hooked from the beginning to the end. It was deeper than your average romance. A lot research must have gone into this. The quest for the 'Ark of the Covenant' added to the intrigue and brought out the true nature of the main characters. Also very well written and developed. Well done.
Amanda
This book was good but kind of weird??? I have issues with a book on Templars and virgins and the Ark of the Convenant also dealing with premarital sex not once but over and over again? The writing was well done, but it was long and I just couldn't put my head around all those topics in one story...
Christine
While I am not really a fan of the romance genre, this book made me want to keep reading. What brought me in was the unique plot line about the main couple searching for the Ark of theCovenant, which takes you on a journey over three continents.
Carrie Smith
Relaxing

despite the predictableness like most romance novels, the story is rather engaging and very well written. This book actually flows a lot better than her first book. Well worth a read.
Flosi
Excitingly historic romance

Having enjoyed several Templar novels, I like the romantic link between Alan and Jessamine. The search for the Ark and linking the prophesy was a good touch in bringing the story substance.
Vivian Archer
There's more than a few moments of incredulity in this star-crossed lovers meets Indiana Jones tale. A fun read for those willing to take the ride for what it is.
Leza
Not bad but not great. Good quick little read. Kept me interested.
Iselda
Started off very promising but then turned into a Disney's Aladdin meets Raiders of the Lost Ark meets the Bible. Good writing but not a good story.

Kathy Jackson
I enjoyed reading this book about the Ark. It was well written and an interesting possibility of what happened to the Ark.
Laurie Ryan
Definitely worth the read. I’m all about relationships and the one between Alan and Jessamine is a powerful force.
Jenna
WIll not be reading it again. Enjoyed the action and some of the romance, but a few scenes I had to skip.
Amanda Mouradian-darby
Well written but a little bit corny. A little bit of mysticism that was just a little too out-there for me.
Vikki Vaught
Not very believable. The ending was dragged out to the point that I felt as if it would never end.
David Chittenden
The plot is very good. My problem is the sex scenes are too formulaic.
Hafiza
2 parts Raiders of the Lost Ark mixed with 1 part Romance.
Shainasaber23
well I haven't read it yet soooooo.
Misfit
The kindle version is free today.
Romina
One word to describe this: boring.
Kbee
Up to chapter 12 but did put on hold...
Francheskie
Francheskie marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2014
Shari
Shari marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Jennifer Peterson
Jennifer Peterson marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Stacy
Stacy marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
  • A Knight's Temptation (Knight's, #3)
  • Celtic Shores (Celtic Steel, #2)
  • The Warrior's Game
  • The Crimson Castle
  • Spectre of the Sword
  • The Beginning (McKinnon Legends, #1 )
  • What Wild Moonlight
  • Rogue's Honor (The Saint Of Seven Dials, #1)
  • Conquering Passion
  • The Nude
  • Unwilling (The MacLauchlans, #2)
  • Twin Passions
  • Pieces of Dreams
Gerri Russell has done it all when it comes to writing; she's worked as a broadcast journalist, newspaper reporter, magazine columnist, technical writer and editor, instructional designer, which all finally led her to follow her heart's desire of being a romance novelist. Gerri's mastered the art of multi-tasking as a writer, mother of three teens, and weight management consultant where she motiva...more
More about Gerri Russell...
Warrior's Bride (The Stones of Destiny, #2) The Warrior Trainer (Stones of Destiny, #1) Warrior's Lady (Stones of Destiny, #3) Border Lord's Bride To Tempt a Knight (The Brotherhood of the Scottish Templars, #1)