Start by marking “Answer Is Simple...” as Want to Read:
Answer Is Simple...

Answer Is Simple...

4.28 of 5 stars 4.28  ·  rating details  ·  186 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Having observed thousands and thousands of people from virtually every walk of life, with every advantage or disadvantage, Sonia Choquette can confidently say that the only ones who genuinely succeed, who find peace and joy in their hearts and take great pleasure in their experiences, have a different way of going about things. Rather than relying solely on their egos—thei ...more
Published September 1st 2009 by Hay House, Inc. (first published September 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Answer Is Simple..., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Answer Is Simple...

Kate
If you want a book that just makes you feel good, read this one.
Richard Szponder
Sonia Choquette is a modern spiritual teacher and intuitive advisor whose books and workshops have helped thousands of individuals learn to let go of their egos and seek a life lived in recognition of their Divine, spiritual selves. Pain, anxiety, and fear are the result of disconnection from Spirit, a conditioning by society to live life in a certain expected and respected manner. Those who have discovered success and happiness in life are the ones who have reconnected with their Spirits and li ...more
Raluca
Makes you see CLEARER! for me it was like my vision was a bit foggy, and after reading this it all became crystal-clear about what part of me is my spirit and how can i help it, and it's a great opinion about what our Spirit is, wants, needs...And Sonia is a great writer and storyteller...she has an amzing talent of making you wish to live and see the magic, the harmony, the flow in everyday life...Makes you want to take your life and yourself more seriously.
Lois Hughes
One reason I like this little book on Spirit so much is because I like Sonia Choquette's spirit so much. She is full of life, honest, funny, poignant, joyous and quirky - all at the same time! The parts of the book that really spoke to me were on the way ego can interfere with our enjoyment of life. Lots of good things to think about and work on there. Highly recommended.
Linda
This was one of those books that I am SO glad that I own. I will be reading it again and again. Sonia Choquette inspired me to remember to take care of ME and in so doing, worlds opened to me again. In simple, beautiful ways, she reminded me to let my spirit take the lead. I cannot be more grateful.
Susan Stark
I'm a fan of Sonia's, so I was pleased to find a new book. I enjoyed the simple, down-to-earth advice in this book, given in her loving and empathetic voice. The advice is simple but logical and things that are so simple that we just forget, like breathing deeper and laughing more often.
Susan
Wonderful, inspiring book. Sonia indeed speaks to and from the spirit. This will indeed be a book I will refer to for years to come. As with her other books, I have found the most benefit from reading and meditating are one section a day, enhancing my daily devotional.
Brr
I'm reading this book for the second time. It's clearly of the self-help genre, but the piece that has been so helpful for me is her distinction between ego and spirit and the integration of spirit into one's daily life.
Karen Birdsall
This book literally saved my life!! Sonia is a master at helping people to understand their value. To love themselves by living their spirit. The spirit God gave us, the true person we are.

Another fave!
Eric Hays-Strom
this has opened my mind to a whole new way of looking at my relationship to myself and to the world... not to mention another view of relationship to the Divine.
Diane
Every time I read one of Sonia's books, I think it's the best one she's written. This was my favorite until I read The Power of Your Spirit.
LemontreeLime
I enjoy her writing, she has many good ideas and an upbeat way of looking at the world! Worth reading.
Anne Rogers
A great book full of helpful advice. A book you can re-read and re-read and learn something new every time
Sandra Alonzo
I love Sonia Choquette, my new spiritual, self-help author hero. Will read more of her ASAP!
Timothy
If only organized religion were as direct as this book, the world would be a better place.
Terrie
A classic Sonia - relaxing, restoring and uplifting
Rhonda Tackett-barkey
Great advice on how to let your spirit within guide you.
Leslie
Great book. Find your heart and spirit.
Andrea
The best recipe for living a good life!
Jen
Put down pick up kind of book
Jenn
Jenn is currently reading it
May 10, 2015
Lindsey
Lindsey is currently reading it
Apr 28, 2015
K.
K. marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
हीरवा
हीरवा marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Sudhani Don
Sudhani Don marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2015
  • Opening to Channel: How to Connect with Your Guide
  • Chakra Clearing
  • You Can Create An Exceptional Life
  • The 21-Day Consciousness Cleanse
  • Meditation: Achieving Inner Peace and Tranquility In Your Life
  • A Course In Weight Loss: 21 Spiritual Lessons for Surrendering Your Weight Forever
  • Transcendental Meditation: The Essential Teachings of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. The classic text revised and updated
  • The Gift: Understand and Develop Your Psychic Abilities
  • Inner Peace for Busy People
  • The Physics of Miracles: Tapping in to the Field of Consciousness Potential
  • The Intention Experiment: Using Your Thoughts to Change Your Life and the World
  • The Art of Extreme Self-Care: Transform Your Life One Month at a Time
  • Quantum Success: The Astounding Science of Wealth and Happiness
  • The Complete Book of Numerology
  • Advanced Energy Anatomy
  • The Laws of Thinking: 20 Secrets to Using the Divine Power of Your Mind to Manifest Prosperity
  • In Search of the Miraculous: Healing into Consciousness
  • Spirit Allies: Meet Your Team from the Other Side
Trust Your Vibes: Secret Tools for Six-Sensory Living Ask Your Guides: Connecting to Your Divine Support System The Psychic Pathway: A Workbook for Reawakening the Voice of Your Soul Diary of a Psychic Your Heart's Desire: Instructions for Creating the Life You Really Want

“Once you choose to love yourself and align with your Spirit, life aligns with you.” 0 likes
“Choosing self-love challenges the collective paradigm of guilt and shame that has controlled us for thousands of years. If we go the route of the ego, we’ll never feel worthy of self-love. If we choose to live our Spirit, we’ll be instantly liberated.” 0 likes