Start by marking “Answer Is Simple...” as Want to Read:
Answer Is Simple...

Answer Is Simple...

4.28 of 5 stars 4.28  ·  rating details  ·  192 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Having observed thousands and thousands of people from virtually every walk of life, with every advantage or disadvantage, Sonia Choquette can confidently say that the only ones who genuinely succeed, who find peace and joy in their hearts and take great pleasure in their experiences, have a different way of going about things. Rather than relying solely on their egos—thei ...more
Published September 1st 2009 by Hay House, Inc. (first published September 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Answer Is Simple..., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Answer Is Simple...

Kate
If you want a book that just makes you feel good, read this one.
Richard Szponder
Sonia Choquette is a modern spiritual teacher and intuitive advisor whose books and workshops have helped thousands of individuals learn to let go of their egos and seek a life lived in recognition of their Divine, spiritual selves. Pain, anxiety, and fear are the result of disconnection from Spirit, a conditioning by society to live life in a certain expected and respected manner. Those who have discovered success and happiness in life are the ones who have reconnected with their Spirits and li ...more
Raluca
Makes you see CLEARER! for me it was like my vision was a bit foggy, and after reading this it all became crystal-clear about what part of me is my spirit and how can i help it, and it's a great opinion about what our Spirit is, wants, needs...And Sonia is a great writer and storyteller...she has an amzing talent of making you wish to live and see the magic, the harmony, the flow in everyday life...Makes you want to take your life and yourself more seriously.
Lois Hughes
One reason I like this little book on Spirit so much is because I like Sonia Choquette's spirit so much. She is full of life, honest, funny, poignant, joyous and quirky - all at the same time! The parts of the book that really spoke to me were on the way ego can interfere with our enjoyment of life. Lots of good things to think about and work on there. Highly recommended.
Linda
This was one of those books that I am SO glad that I own. I will be reading it again and again. Sonia Choquette inspired me to remember to take care of ME and in so doing, worlds opened to me again. In simple, beautiful ways, she reminded me to let my spirit take the lead. I cannot be more grateful.
Susan Stark
I'm a fan of Sonia's, so I was pleased to find a new book. I enjoyed the simple, down-to-earth advice in this book, given in her loving and empathetic voice. The advice is simple but logical and things that are so simple that we just forget, like breathing deeper and laughing more often.
Susan
Wonderful, inspiring book. Sonia indeed speaks to and from the spirit. This will indeed be a book I will refer to for years to come. As with her other books, I have found the most benefit from reading and meditating are one section a day, enhancing my daily devotional.
Brr
I'm reading this book for the second time. It's clearly of the self-help genre, but the piece that has been so helpful for me is her distinction between ego and spirit and the integration of spirit into one's daily life.
Karen Birdsall
This book literally saved my life!! Sonia is a master at helping people to understand their value. To love themselves by living their spirit. The spirit God gave us, the true person we are.

Another fave!
Eric Hays-Strom
this has opened my mind to a whole new way of looking at my relationship to myself and to the world... not to mention another view of relationship to the Divine.
Diane
Every time I read one of Sonia's books, I think it's the best one she's written. This was my favorite until I read The Power of Your Spirit.
LemontreeLime
I enjoy her writing, she has many good ideas and an upbeat way of looking at the world! Worth reading.
Anne Rogers
A great book full of helpful advice. A book you can re-read and re-read and learn something new every time
Sandra Alonzo
I love Sonia Choquette, my new spiritual, self-help author hero. Will read more of her ASAP!
Timothy
If only organized religion were as direct as this book, the world would be a better place.
Terrie
A classic Sonia - relaxing, restoring and uplifting
Rhonda Tackett-barkey
Great advice on how to let your spirit within guide you.
Leslie
Great book. Find your heart and spirit.
Andrea
The best recipe for living a good life!
Jen
Put down pick up kind of book
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2015
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2015
Laura marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Lu
Lu marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Lillian
Lillian marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
  • Opening to Channel: How to Connect with Your Guide
  • A Course In Weight Loss: 21 Spiritual Lessons for Surrendering Your Weight Forever
  • The Art of Extreme Self-Care: Transform Your Life One Month at a Time
  • Chakra Clearing
  • Daily Love: Growing into Grace
  • Quantum Success: The Astounding Science of Wealth and Happiness
  • Inner Peace for Busy People
  • You Can Create An Exceptional Life
  • The 21-Day Consciousness Cleanse: A Breakthrough Program for Connecting with Your Soul's Deepest Purpose
  • The Gift: Understand and Develop Your Psychic Abilities
  • Solemate: Master the Art of Aloneness and Transform Your Life
  • The God Code
  • Transcendental Meditation: The Essential Teachings of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. The classic text revised and updated
  • The Physics of Miracles: Tapping in to the Field of Consciousness Potential
  • Meditation: Achieving Inner Peace and Tranquility In Your Life
  • The Intention Experiment: Using Your Thoughts to Change Your Life and the World
  • Hip Tranquil Chick: A Guide to Life On and Off the Yoga Mat
  • The Laws of Thinking: 20 Secrets to Using the Divine Power of Your Mind to Manifest Prosperity
Trust Your Vibes: Secret Tools for Six-Sensory Living Ask Your Guides: Connecting to Your Divine Support System The Psychic Pathway: A Workbook for Reawakening the Voice of Your Soul Diary of a Psychic Your Heart's Desire: Instructions for Creating the Life You Really Want

“Once you choose to love yourself and align with your Spirit, life aligns with you.” 0 likes
“Choosing self-love challenges the collective paradigm of guilt and shame that has controlled us for thousands of years. If we go the route of the ego, we’ll never feel worthy of self-love. If we choose to live our Spirit, we’ll be instantly liberated.” 0 likes