Start by marking “A Weaver Wedding” as Want to Read:
A Weaver Wedding

A Weaver Wedding (Famous Families #4)

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  105 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Shy and retiring Tara Browning couldn't believe it. One minute she was enjoying an outrageous, out-of-the-blue weekend of heaven with Weaver's hometown hunk, Axel Clay, and the next minute he disappeared without so much as a goodbye Was she dreaming? The baby on the way seemed very real indeed....
Now, months later, Axel was back in town, showing up on her doorstep with a
Published April 1st 2009 by Silhouette Desire (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about A Weaver Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Weaver Wedding

Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads)
At first I was just reading this because I got it for Tell Harlequin. I was somewhat interested because of the dynamic between Axel and Tara. Then it became very interesting to me. I tend to enjoy book set in small towns, and books that show the interactions of people in those towns. I also liked the way Axel's very large, extended family spend time together, watching out for one another, teasing and loving each other. I really like books with big families interacting. Maybe because my family bi ...more
AJ Best
I can tell you one thing. If I had not had to do a survey for Harlequin on this one, I would have put this one down. There is not much that I can tell you without giving away the entire plot. But the, don't tell anyone but everyone knows. And then getting ticked off at the secret baby plot! HUH!? It's just way too much to believe. I will say that the action scenes were very good and well played out. Almost a little out of place for this book. So my basic thoughts on this book are, if you are sit ...more
I'm not a fan of secret baby storylines. This book proves why. It is just annoying and tiresome. The rest of the story is weak and just doesn't seem to develop well.
I would never have picked this book up if I hadn't received it from Tell Harlequin for free. I felt that I needed to read it since they sent it to me. Next time, I won't waste my time if it has a secret baby storyline.
If you like this type of book with a weak storyline that never really grips you and is just a simple read, this book
Anna
This one, part of a series called Famous Families, has a cast of about a zillion related characters and follows the romance of Tara, lonely daughter of a CIA operative who has always wanted a big and loving family, and Axel Clay, the bodyguard who has to protect her from a nebulous mob-related threat. And he doesn't even know she's pregnant from their one-night stand four months ago! Don't worry, it all works out OK. I'm not a big fan of pregnancy-as-plot-device or novels in which the hero tries ...more
Paula Legate
I love the weaver series books. I felt the passion, and love between Tara and Axel from the beginning. You can’t help but love Axels’ big family, and how they come together to help one another. His grandpa has been one of my favorite characters in this series. I can see myself re reading this one later one.

SheLove2Read
Got this book from Tell Harlequin. There's nothing I hate worse than a secret baby storyline.
I missed a book in-between, and sadly, won't be able to read that book for a bit, because, sadly, someone stole our credit card number, and yeah, dealing with that. So, until I get a replacement card, I can't get any new books :( This one I already had on hand.

But, onto the book, I will admit to being a little lost because of a missing book (or two), but not so much so that it messed with the storyline. I was able to follow along to the story parts that mentioned the other books.

Axel, Leandra's
Linda
"Shy and retiring Tara Browning couldn't believe it. One minute she was enjoying an outrageous, out-of-the-blue weekend of heaven with Weaver's hometown hunk, Axel Clay, and the next minute he disappeared without so much as a goodbye! Was she dreaming? The baby on the way seemed very real indeed....

Now, months later, Axel was back in town, showing up on her doorstep with a song and dance about being her bodyguard while her brother testified in a high-profile criminal trial. In such close quarter
Ana
I love books about ‘plain jane’ characters getting the sexy hero – they’re one of my favorite themes. A Weaver Wedding is a sort-of plain jane book though the heroine is more mousy than a real plain jane. Tara is an every woman, someone the majority of readers will be able to relate to, and yes, she gets the hunky guy.

The hero was a little stereotypical but still likable. One of the problems when writing a hero that comes from a series is you can’t really make him dark and deadly when his fami
Pınar
3.5

Yorum yapmayayım diyorum ama illa bir şey çıkıyor. Koca kitabı nasıl miş'li geçmiş zamanda anlatmış/çevirmişler hayret. Şu andan bahsedilirken 'bakmıştı', 'yapmıştı' demenin manası nedir geçmiş anılarından mı bahsediyorsun ablacım.
Bir de şu don meselesine taktım. Azıcık kibar olun ya don mu kaldı artık külot onu adı :D
Ha şu da var kapakta abi korumam olacak bir koruma da ben istiyorum :D
Penney
I absolutely loved this book,
Axel Clay assignment to protect Tara Browning, orders by her brother. She says she could take care of herself quite well.
It is excitement all through the book, I could not put it down.
Jodi
I just absolutely love this series for some reason. Its a light read but really enjoyable. Can't wait to read the next two books and find out what happened to Ryan.
Rane
Jun 22, 2009 Rane rated it 1 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Rane by: Tell Harlequin
Generic storyline, Generic characters with a dash of an overused been there- read that hidden baby sideplot.

Overall: Generic...*snore*
Mary Horn
It was ok. I usually do not read this type of book but I tried it and got through it. Nice for a light easy summer/beach read.
Adina
I received a review copy of this book from Tell Harlequin.
CaliGirlRae
Also got this from Tell HQN. Not really my cuppa.
Sarah Evans
Pretty typical plot, but well done.
Jen Taylor
Great characters and drama.
Busola Buraimoh
Busola Buraimoh marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2014
Ale Snape li
Ale Snape li marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2014
Jean
Jean added it
Oct 24, 2014
Shivanu Saikia
Shivanu Saikia marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Rhonda Stone
Rhonda Stone marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • CEO's Expectant Secretary (Kings of the Boardroom #6)
  • Bride, Bought and Paid For (Harlequin Presents, #2907)
  • The Christmas Love-Child (Snow, Satin and Seduction)
  • The French Tycoon's Pregnant Mistress
  • The Sheik and the Bought Bride (Desert Rogues, #13) (Silhouette Special Edition, #1999)
  • Bachelor's Bought Bride (Kings of the Boardroom #5)
  • A Cold Creek Secret (Cowboys of Cold Creek, #7)
  • Magnificent Folly (Sedikhan, #16)
  • Mistress: Hired for the Billionaire's Pleasure
  • The Frenchman's Love-Child (Brides of L'Amour, #1)
  • The Journey Home (Depression Series, #2)
  • Playboy Boss, Live-In Mistress
  • A Long, Hard Ride (Harlequin Blaze #453)
  • Grayson (Lawmen of Silver Creek Ranch #1)
  • Public Affair, Secretly Expecting (Harlequin Presents #2906)
  • The Fiorenza Forced Marriage (Harlequin Presents #2807)
  • Manhattan Merger
  • Bare Necessities (Harlequin Blaze, #371)
Stay... A Weaver Baby The Bride and The Bargain Courtney's Baby Plan (Harlequin Special Edition #2132) Fortune's Proposal