Start by marking “A Weaver Wedding” as Want to Read:
A Weaver Wedding

A Weaver Wedding (Return to the Double-C Ranch #4)

Now, months later, Axel was back in town, showing up on her doorstep with a
Published April 1st 2009 by Silhouette Desire (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about A Weaver Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Weaver Wedding

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books)
At first I was just reading this because I got it for Tell Harlequin. I was somewhat interested because of the dynamic between Axel and Tara. Then it became very interesting to me. I tend to enjoy book set in small towns, and books that show the interactions of people in those towns. I also liked the way Axel's very large, extended family spend time together, watching out for one another, teasing and loving each other. I really like books with big families interacting. Maybe because my family bi ...more
AJ Best
Jul 05, 2009 AJ Best rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I can tell you one thing. If I had not had to do a survey for Harlequin on this one, I would have put this one down. There is not much that I can tell you without giving away the entire plot. But the, don't tell anyone but everyone knows. And then getting ticked off at the secret baby plot! HUH!? It's just way too much to believe. I will say that the action scenes were very good and well played out. Almost a little out of place for this book. So my basic thoughts on this book are, if you are sit ...more
I'm not a fan of secret baby storylines. This book proves why. It is just annoying and tiresome. The rest of the story is weak and just doesn't seem to develop well.
I would never have picked this book up if I hadn't received it from Tell Harlequin for free. I felt that I needed to read it since they sent it to me. Next time, I won't waste my time if it has a secret baby storyline.
If you like this type of book with a weak storyline that never really grips you and is just a simple read, this book
Anna
This one, part of a series called Famous Families, has a cast of about a zillion related characters and follows the romance of Tara, lonely daughter of a CIA operative who has always wanted a big and loving family, and Axel Clay, the bodyguard who has to protect her from a nebulous mob-related threat. And he doesn't even know she's pregnant from their one-night stand four months ago! Don't worry, it all works out OK. I'm not a big fan of pregnancy-as-plot-device or novels in which the hero tries ...more
Paula Legate
I love the weaver series books. I felt the passion, and love between Tara and Axel from the beginning. You can’t help but love Axels’ big family, and how they come together to help one another. His grandpa has been one of my favorite characters in this series. I can see myself re reading this one later one.

Jul 27, 2012 Sarah rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I missed a book in-between, and sadly, won't be able to read that book for a bit, because, sadly, someone stole our credit card number, and yeah, dealing with that. So, until I get a replacement card, I can't get any new books :( This one I already had on hand.

But, onto the book, I will admit to being a little lost because of a missing book (or two), but not so much so that it messed with the storyline. I was able to follow along to the story parts that mentioned the other books.

Axel, Leandra's
Linda
Nov 12, 2013 Linda rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Shy and retiring Tara Browning couldn't believe it. One minute she was enjoying an outrageous, out-of-the-blue weekend of heaven with Weaver's hometown hunk, Axel Clay, and the next minute he disappeared without so much as a goodbye! Was she dreaming? The baby on the way seemed very real indeed....

Now, months later, Axel was back in town, showing up on her doorstep with a song and dance about being her bodyguard while her brother testified in a high-profile criminal trial. In such close quarter
Ana
Mar 05, 2010 Ana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love books about ‘plain jane’ characters getting the sexy hero – they’re one of my favorite themes. A Weaver Wedding is a sort-of plain jane book though the heroine is more mousy than a real plain jane. Tara is an every woman, someone the majority of readers will be able to relate to, and yes, she gets the hunky guy.

The hero was a little stereotypical but still likable. One of the problems when writing a hero that comes from a series is you can’t really make him dark and deadly when his fami
Penney
Jun 23, 2009 Penney rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this book,
Axel Clay assignment to protect Tara Browning, orders by her brother. She says she could take care of herself quite well.
It is excitement all through the book, I could not put it down.
Mary Horn
It was ok. I usually do not read this type of book but I tried it and got through it. Nice for a light easy summer/beach read.
Jodi
Sep 18, 2011 Jodi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2011
I just absolutely love this series for some reason. Its a light read but really enjoyable. Can't wait to read the next two books and find out what happened to Ryan.
Rane
Jun 12, 2009 Rane rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Rane by: Tell Harlequin
Generic storyline, Generic characters with a dash of an overused been there- read that hidden baby sideplot.

Overall: Generic...*snore*
AuntyL
AuntyL rated it liked it
Mar 27, 2012
Tia
Tia rated it it was amazing
Dec 12, 2011
Jamie Mork
Jamie Mork rated it liked it
Jan 08, 2011
Bev
Bev rated it really liked it
Jul 03, 2014
Eixel Morales
Eixel Morales rated it liked it
Dec 11, 2014
Mydearloverboy
Mydearloverboy rated it it was amazing
Oct 04, 2015
Danielle
Danielle rated it really liked it
Feb 21, 2010
Angie
Angie rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2015
Mary A. Stathis
Mary A. Stathis rated it liked it
Aug 16, 2015
Kim
Kim rated it really liked it
Sep 03, 2012
Yvette
Yvette rated it really liked it
Oct 03, 2012
Janice (Janicu)
Janice (Janicu) rated it it was ok
Jul 09, 2009
Amy
Amy rated it did not like it
Feb 29, 2016
Dianne Tankard
Dianne Tankard rated it it was amazing
Nov 05, 2016
Julie
Julie rated it liked it
Nov 12, 2011
Booklover
Booklover rated it liked it
Mar 29, 2011
CaliGirlRae
Also got this from Tell HQN. Not really my cuppa.
Jean
Jean rated it liked it
Oct 08, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Marriage: For Business or Pleasure?
  • The Italian Boss's Mistress Of Revenge
  • Expecting the Boss's Baby (Million Dollar Men #1)
  • Bride, Bought and Paid For (Harlequin Presents, #2907)
  • Playing By The Baby Rules
  • Magnificent Folly (Sedikhan, #16)
  • Di Cesare's Pregnant Mistress (Harlequin Presents, #2727)
  • Spanish Magnate, Red-Hot Revenge
  • The Journey Home (Depression Series, #2)
  • Master of Pleasure
  • The Christmas Love-Child (Snow, Satin and Seduction)
  • Hot Boss, Wicked Nights
  • Her Best Friend's Brother
  • Revealed: A Prince and a Pregnancy (Hot Bed of Scandal #2)
  • Mistress: Hired for the Billionaire's Pleasure
  • The Frenchman's Love-Child (Brides of L'Amour, #1)
  • An Heir for the Millionaire
  • When Tempting a Rogue (Victorian Soap Opera, #3)
A frequent name on bestseller lists, Allison Leigh's highpoint as a writer is hearing from readers that they laughed, cried or lost sleep while reading her books. She’s blessed with an immensely patient family who doesn’t mind (much) her time spent at her computer and who gives her the kind of love she wants her readers to share in every page. Stay in touch at www.allisonleigh.com.
More about Allison Leigh...

Return to the Double-C Ranch (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Just Friends?
  • Sarah and The Sheriff (Return to the Double C Ranch) (Silhouette Special Edition #1819)
  • Wed In Wyoming (Silhouette Special Edition #1833)
  • A Weaver Baby
  • A Weaver Holiday Homecoming (Silhouette Special Edition)
  • The Rancher's Dance
  • Courtney's Baby Plan (Harlequin Special Edition #2132)
  • A Weaver Proposal
  • A Weaver Vow
  • A Weaver Beginning (Return to the Double-C Ranch, #11)