Troubled Waters (Survival #2)

Troubled Waters (Survival #2)

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  67 ratings  ·  6 reviews
He's working for the Coast Guard, but that's not Heath Gerlach's only mission. He's also an undercover FBI agent, and his target for investigation is his new partner, Tracie Crandall. With her blond hair and pretty blue eyes, Tracie "looks" sweet and innocent. But was she involved in her former partner's crimes? Tracie won't talk about it. Because she's guilty? Or because...more
Published June 8th 2010 by Steeple Hill (first published 2010)

Wendy Sparkes
In this sequel to "Survival Instinct" Heath Gerlach from FBI is sent to investigate the coastguard to see who else is involved with Trevor Price's diamond smuggling, & in particular Trevor's coastguard partner Tracie Crandell. Coming incognito he fills Trevor's empty space & becomes Tracie's new coastguard partner.

Tracie doesn't find trusting people easy, & due to Trevor's menacing ways, she has rules about not dating colleagues. Heath doesn't find it easy to break down her barriers....more
Judy
I saw there is a book before this one but I had already started reading this book. I don't like to go backwards in series but I would suggest reading them in order to fill in the details.

This was still an excellent read though.

Tracie Crandall is a Coast Guard. Her partner died 6 weeks ago and was involved in diamond smuggling.

Heath Gerlach is an FBI agent. He has been sent undercover as a Coast Guard to investigate Tracie. His boss has told him to get close to her to find out what she knows abou...more
Judine
I loved the fact that this novel took place in Wisconsin. Tracie and Heath's relationship progressed at an appropriate pace, and the twist at the end even took me by surprise, but there were a few too many unanswered questions going into the final scenes.
Claudia Rosa
Excellent Suspense!!!!!
John Hanscom
I wish there was a 3 1/2 star rating, as these books are generally not good enough for four stars. but this was one of the better ones, and I even got as theological insight from the author.
Marris
Well written and very believable.
Marianne Maughan
Marianne Maughan marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Megan 'ross' charlton
Megan 'ross' charlton marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
May 22, 2014
Kimberly
Kimberly marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2014
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2014
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2014
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2014
Carolyn Allison
Carolyn Allison marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2014
Bookworm1
Bookworm1 marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2013
Katie Smolkovich
Katie Smolkovich marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2013
Tracey Hagwood
Tracey Hagwood marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2013
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Princess in Peril (Reclaiming The Crown, #1) Protecting the Princess (Reclaiming The Crown, #2) Prince Incognito (Reclaiming The Crown, #3) The Detective's Secret Daughter (Fitzgerald Bay, #3) A Royal Marriage (Protecting the Crown, #1)