Start by marking “At Your Command” as Want to Read:
At Your Command

At Your Command

3.83  ·  Rating Details  ·  194 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
The Few. The Proud. The Married.

U.S. Marine Zachariah Clark spent his last furlough between the sheets with voluptuous socialite Becky Owens--a steamy week he never wanted to end. So he proposed. They secretly said their "I do's" and Zachariah shipped out on an eighteen-month tour.

Stateside again--nursing serious war wounds--Zach begins a tough new mission: getting to know
Published January 1st 2008 by Harlequin Blaze (first published January 12th 2007)

To ask other readers questions about At Your Command, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about At Your Command

Buggy
Opening Line: " Marine Corps Captain Zachariah Clark was so tuckered out he could barely put on his uniform, much less speed up the process."

This was a pretty good Harlequin Blaze. Not as formulaic as some I’ve read because our couple here does everything backwards. It was fun watching them fumble along, finally getting to know each other after 18 months of marriage (I’ll explain later) However this loses points for the stalker/suspense storyline used to carry the plot along and a heroine descri
EpidermaS
Zaniepokojona tym, że moi kompani od Kaszany pokpili sprawę, sama wzięłam się za wyzwanie przewidziane na II kwartał 2015. Już po kilku pierwszych stronach „Detektywa i dziewczyny” zaczęłam żałować, że wychyliłam się przed szereg. ;)

Chciałabym powiedzieć coś dobrego o tej książce. Naprawdę bym chciała. I może nawet mi się uda, bo dostrzegam jej jedną, ale za to bardzo istotną zaletę – jest stosunkowo krótka. Dzięki temu nie musiałam przedłużać męczarni związanych z czytaniem. Innych plusów brak.
Jennifer Conner
May 08, 2008 Jennifer Conner rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed this a lot. Really liked the hero/heroine. Would read other books by her.
Romancing the Book
Review by Jen:
US Marine Zachariah has a blazing hot affair with Becky before he ships out on a long tour. However, he finds that he doesn't want the affair to end, so they secretly marry just before he leaves. Eighteen months later, he's home, nursing war wounds and getting to know his wife. Things in the bedroom are great, but outside, Julie's life is being threatened and Zach finds he has a new mission to undertake.

At Your Command was an OK book. Nothing about it screams out to me that I need
Angela
May 30, 2016 Angela rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Didn't really think I was going to like it and I loved it definitely be reading more from her
Gail
Dec 29, 2012 Gail rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i enjoyed this book could not put it down until the end. the characters were great and the actions and dialogue between the two was very good.
Madison Chase
Sep 30, 2008 Madison Chase rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great story, hot hero, cool heroine, and steamy lovin'... what's not to love?
Danielle
Apr 21, 2009 Danielle rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: chick-lit
After the week I had I needed something that didn't make me think.
Cecelia
Really, REALLY good
Douglas
Douglas rated it it was amazing
Jul 28, 2016
Vincent
Vincent rated it it was amazing
Jul 28, 2016
Carey
Carey marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2016
Marilyn Ries
Marilyn Ries rated it it was amazing
Jun 25, 2016
Lyn
Lyn marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2016
Erin
Erin marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2016
Josey Johnson
Josey Johnson marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2016
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it it was amazing
May 30, 2016
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
May 30, 2016
Leslie
Leslie marked it as to-read
May 22, 2016
Crystal Messick
Crystal Messick rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2016
Marie Rotia
Marie Rotia rated it it was amazing
May 20, 2016
Sassipo
Sassipo marked it as to-read
May 11, 2016
Caroline
Caroline marked it as to-read
May 02, 2016
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2016
Anisa Clark
Anisa Clark rated it it was amazing
Apr 08, 2016
Rachel Boorse
Rachel Boorse marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2016
  • The Specialist
  • Flyboy
  • Beyond His Control
  • The Right Stuff (Harlequin Blaze, #463) (Uniformly Hot!, #4)
  • SEALed and Delivered (Harlequin Blaze, #505) (Uniformly Hot!, #11)
  • Storm Watch (Harlequin Blaze, #487) (Uniformly Hot!, #8)
  • Ripped!
  • Private Confessions
  • Her Last Line of Defense (Uniformly Hot!, #9)
  • Sex, Straight Up (Those Sexy O'Sullivans, #2)
  • Christmas Male (Uniformly Hot!, #12)
  • A Long, Hard Ride (Harlequin Blaze #453)
  • Take on Me (Harlequin Blaze, #314)

USA TODAY bestselling author Julie Miller writes breathtaking romantic suspense. She has earned a National Readers Choice Award and two Daphne du Maurier Awards among many other prizes for both her series and single title books. She was also honored to receive the RT BookR
More about Julie Miller...