At Your Command

At Your Command

3.72 of 5 stars 3.72  ·  rating details  ·  145 ratings  ·  7 reviews
The Few. The Proud. The Married.

U.S. Marine Zachariah Clark spent his last furlough between the sheets with voluptuous socialite Becky Owens--a steamy week he never wanted to end. So he proposed. They secretly said their "I do's" and Zachariah shipped out on an eighteen-month tour.

Stateside again--nursing serious war wounds--Zach begins a tough new mission: getting to know...more
Published January 1st 2008 by Harlequin Blaze (first published January 12th 2007)

Buggy
Opening Line: " Marine Corps Captain Zachariah Clark was so tuckered out he could barely put on his uniform, much less speed up the process."

This was a pretty good Harlequin Blaze. Not as formulaic as some I’ve read because our couple here does everything backwards. It was fun watching them fumble along, finally getting to know each other after 18 months of marriage (I’ll explain later) However this loses points for the stalker/suspense storyline used to carry the plot along and a heroine descri...more
Jennifer Conner
Enjoyed this a lot. Really liked the hero/heroine. Would read other books by her.
Romancing the Book
Review by Jen:
US Marine Zachariah has a blazing hot affair with Becky before he ships out on a long tour. However, he finds that he doesn't want the affair to end, so they secretly marry just before he leaves. Eighteen months later, he's home, nursing war wounds and getting to know his wife. Things in the bedroom are great, but outside, Julie's life is being threatened and Zach finds he has a new mission to undertake.

At Your Command was an OK book. Nothing about it screams out to me that I need...more
Gail
i enjoyed this book could not put it down until the end. the characters were great and the actions and dialogue between the two was very good.
Madison Chase
Great story, hot hero, cool heroine, and steamy lovin'... what's not to love?
Danielle
After the week I had I needed something that didn't make me think.
Cecelia
Really, REALLY good
Jenetta
Jenetta marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Sarinity
Sarinity marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Melody
Melody marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Lawanda Mckenzie
Lawanda Mckenzie marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2014
Liz
Liz marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2014
Jo
Jo added it
Jun 28, 2014
Yoko
Yoko marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
Lena
Lena marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Lemmy
Lemmy marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Mia Flores
Mia Flores marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Alexis
Alexis marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
  • The Specialist
  • The Right Stuff (Uniformly Hot!, #4) (Harlequin Blaze, #463)
  • Flyboy
  • Ripped!
  • Coming Undone (Seal, #1)
  • SEALed and Delivered (Harlequin Blaze, #505) (Uniformly Hot!, #11)
  • Private Confessions (Harlequin Blaze #308)
  • One Wild Wedding Night (Santori Stories, #6)
  • Her Last Line of Defense (Harlequin Blaze, #493) (Uniformly Hot!, #9)
  • Watch And Learn (Sex for Beginners, #1)
  • Storm Watch (Harlequin Blaze, #487) (Uniformly Hot!, #8)
  • Take on Me (Harlequin Blaze, #314)
  • Sex, Straight Up (Those Sexy O'Sullivans, #2) (Harlequin Blaze, #388)
  • Boys Of Summer

Julie Miller is an award-winning, USA TODAY bestselling author of breathtaking romantic suspense--with a National Readers Choice Award and two Daphne du Maurier awards among other prizes. In 2009 she earned an RT BookReviews Career Achievement Award. Many of her more than...more
More about Julie Miller...
Protecting the Pregnant Witness (The Precinct: S.W.A.T. Team, #3) Beauty and the Badge (The Precinct, #11) The Marine Next Door (The Precinct Task Force, #1) Protecting Plain Jane (The Precinct: S.W.A.T. Team, #2) Man with the Muscle (The Precinct: S.W.A.T. Team,#1)