Start by marking “No More Playas” as Want to Read:
No More Playas

No More Playas (Playa's Series #2)

Lance Montgomery, renowned relationship expert, has perfected the art of being a playa. His acclaimed workshops and bestselling books prove it. His most popular title, The Playa's Handbook, caused a major uproar among black women and men, and shot to the top of the bestseller list.
Then he met Dr. Asia Fowler, a colleague whose views on love are vastly different from his ow
Published April 1st 2007 by St. Martin's Griffin (first published November 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about No More Playas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No More Playas

OOSA
Jan 01, 2009 OOSA rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don't want to be a playa NO more!

Dr. Lance Montgomery is the playa of all playas, until he meets Dr. Asia Fowler and loses his mind. Not sure of what is happening to him, he drives her away only to find out he loves her. WHAT! That can't be, he is a MACK. Macks don't fall in love.

Dr. Montgomery has a new book due on the editor's desk by May and is in no shape to even consider writing anything until he comes to terms with his feelings for the fine Dr. Fowler is engaged to another man. Dr Fowle
D.S. White
Sep 28, 2010 D.S. White rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved Carrie and Connor's story. The author handled an often swept-under-the-rug issue with a frankness that was effective yet not over the top. Great job Mrs. Jackson!

I was however, disappointed in Lance and Asia's conclusion. Lance was not as dynamic in this sequel and (for me) there was a less believable quality, however I would still recommend the purchase of the Playa's Handbook and No Playas to anyone wanting a good read, with characters who make you laugh, shake your head or tick you o
Tammy Benton
Jul 07, 2016 Tammy Benton rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
No More Playas by Brenda Jackson was a great book. Start off with the biggest playa of them all Dr. Lance Montgomery who hurteAsia he finally met his match who made him feel emotion he never truly felt for any other women . Dr. Asia Fowler was engage to her ex-boyfriend brother Sean Crews he loved her they were close friends. Lance Montgomery has a plan to get Asia back he realizes he loves her he will do anything with the help of Asia sister Claire Fowler and her agent Melissa James. Also we ar ...more
Karen
Aug 04, 2014 Karen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Although the first installment of the "PLAYAS" series was excellent, I found the 2nd installment to be even better. I was secretly rooting for Lance and he did not disappoint...BRAVO...an excellent, powerful, and profound story of love with Lance and Asia, along with his sister, Carrie and playa Connor. A must read!
Monique Thomas
Jun 23, 2014 Monique Thomas rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reading this book was a emotional rollercoaster. The pain, lies, secrets and love were wrapped up perfectly. I read this out of sequence and plan to read the first book in this series, 'The Playa's Handbook' immediately.
Tatiana Alexander
Sep 28, 2007 Tatiana Alexander rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Friends with Men problems
If your down about love filled relationships this book will make you really wanted to get up on them. This book take you on ride from the start to finish. It will make u laugh,cry,mad,happy,and sad all the same paragraph. Read this book !
Chelsea
Aug 23, 2013 Chelsea rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great, great, great.... The second book of the Playa series, is definitely my favorite so far!!! I love the fact that both Lance and Carrie were able to find love and themselves. I definitely recommend this one.
Renelle
Jan 16, 2008 Renelle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was very good I recommend anything that Brenda Jackson has written she is one of my favorite authors
Nicole
Dec 19, 2012 Nicole rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved every minute of it...It's a must read if you want a juicy book to read before going to bed...but I must warn you guys you won't get any sleep once you started reading this book
Tennille Chatman
Awesome

Love is powerful when you find your soul mate, best friend and Lance found that in Asia. Love conquer all
Shemeka Mitchell
Brenda Jackson is one of my favorite authors. Lance is a force to be reckoned with once he sets his mind on something. .. better yet someone!
Brandi
Oct 11, 2007 Brandi rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thought this was a very good book. Lots of optimism with relationships and how people can change for the better. If you are looking for a happy ending this will deliver. Good romance novel.
Marilyn Diamond
Sep 15, 2010 Marilyn Diamond rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I picked this book up on an accident and I can't put it down...Dr. Montgomery is the right one for Asia and I'll be glad when Jackson get's to the good part....
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
Jul 04, 2013
Celisa
Celisa rated it liked it
Feb 04, 2013
DivasoftheSerengeti_Lioness
DivasoftheSerengeti_Lioness rated it it was amazing
Jul 09, 2009
Vanessa
Vanessa rated it really liked it
Dec 16, 2012
Natasha Simmons
Natasha Simmons rated it really liked it
Feb 20, 2012
Charlotte
Charlotte rated it it was amazing
Feb 21, 2014
Latwan Wilson
Latwan Wilson rated it really liked it
Apr 12, 2012
Cheryl
It's Brenda Jackson! Need I say more?!
Sachki
Sachki rated it it was amazing
Mar 14, 2010
Janice Richardson
Janice Richardson rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2014
Koreen Harry
Koreen Harry rated it really liked it
Jul 01, 2013
Jenny
Jenny rated it it was amazing
Sep 23, 2012
Tierra
Tierra rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2015
Vanessa White
Vanessa White rated it it was amazing
Feb 17, 2014
Rikayah
Rikayah rated it really liked it
Jul 06, 2012
  • A Valentine Kiss: Cupids Bow\Made In Heaven\Matchmaker
  • A Whole Lotta Love
  • King's Passion
  • Hot Like Fire
In 1994, Brenda Jackson’s first novel, Tonight and Forever, was released. Since then she has had more than 100 novels and novellas published (the first African-American author to accomplish such a feat) and has over 3 million books in print.

A native of Jacksonville, Florida, Brenda is the first African-American author to have a book published by Harlequin Desire and the first African-American rom
More about Brenda Jackson...

Playa's Series (3 books)
  • The Playa's Handbook (Players Series)
  • What a Woman Wants