Start by marking “Lori Foster Bundle” as Want to Read:
Lori Foster Bundle

Lori Foster Bundle (Buckhorn Brothers #1-4)

4.28 of 5 stars 4.28  ·  rating details  ·  958 ratings  ·  34 reviews
"Sawyer. Morgan. Gabe. Jordan." Lori Foster's books sizzle with sexual tension and this quartet of hunky Buckhorn brothers is no exception
Published July 1st 2007 by Harlequin Special Releases (first published 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Lori Foster Bundle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lori Foster Bundle

Marran
I both like and dislike these stories..the guys are just to much..a bunch of men getting in each others business all the time leaving little to no privacy would make me run screaming for the hills no matter how hot they where..

and cut-offs on a man... this is what I see

description

it's just NOT sexy..either he looks like an idiot or he's gay

The bare chest and open jeans I can live with
description

I like the chemistry between the characters but they are just to perfect an butting in all the time... I'm not a big angst...more
Jen
I love Lori Foster!!! I love her alpha male characters, and how when they fall head over heals for a woman nothing in the world matters to them but the girl. I have been having trouble with a lot of the female characters in romance novels today. They seem to always take backseat to the male characters. This bundle proves different. All of the females in the bundle are strong, witty, and have a personality that just grabs you. The stories and characters were awesome, therefore I gave it a solid 5...more
Dr. Bronwyn Ph.D of Smutology
These were easy reading novellas and quite
enjoyable. They were all formulaic and the premise was the same. Boy meets girl, boy wants girl, girl wants boy but neither want anything permanent. Love blossoms. Not terribly complicated but fine for an afternoon read.

I didn't find myself loving any of the characters. Don't get me wrong....they were all very likable but with such similar characters it became very repetitive.
Nanee Mcgee
This bundle brings all the brothers together in this sexy as hell box set. The Buckhorn men as so damn sexy, sweet (yes even Morgan) you'll fall for them in a minute.

As always Lori Foster has a great series, read this one a few times. Sawyer my favorite ( sexy as hell doctor) but Morgan although tough as nails ( or thinks he is) is lovable too. Love the closeness of family with all brothers and of course Sawyers son Casey! Who wouldn't love a house full of men (haha). Both Sawyer and Morgan love...more
Kathy
Kara
I quit reading halfway through "Sawyer." I just couldn't take anymore discussion of "delicate," "tiny," and "feminine" the female lead was. (She's named Honey. Gag.) I was creeped out by Dr. Rapist Sawyer getting all hot and bothered looking an unconscious victim of a car accident. Kinda ruined the whole romance scenario for me.
Susan Lee Thuener
Lori Foster writes good Romances

I have read quite a few books by this author. They are easy
reads but if you are not into explicit sex, give them a pass.

s
IH
Misty
This is the first Lori Foster book I have read and I really loved it. The story just kept getting better as the brothers found the loves of their lives.
Nothing Like A Good Book!!!!
LOVED THE BUCKHORN BROTHERS!!!!1
Judith
Erg leuk leesvoer, maar toch niet zo leuk als de boeken van Nora Roberts. De personages zijn wel leuk, maar worden vanaf de eerste blik overdonderd door een enorme seksuele aantrekkingskracht en de mannen lopen continu rond met een ... Eh.....vanwege de jongere lezers zal ik het maar niet zo specifiek benoemen als dat in dit boek gebeurt. Er wordt overigens wel meer heel specifiek beschreven. Je krijgt het er gewoon warm van. Maar het gaat ten koste van de binding met de personages en dat is waa...more
Nancy Miller
Always love Lori Foster.
Tamara
This was a wonderful collection of stories about strong, honorable men and the wonderful women they fall in love with! I love how lori always adds animal characters to her stories, it so enhances them for me, and the collection of critters in these stories is wonderful as always. You can check out my reviews for each book here on goodreads!
Sue
I enjoyed reading it... those 4 brothers are almost perfect.
Handsome and ego-less, caring and really have good values.
I love the kind of brotherhood they share...
and of course the Buckhorn legacy too... I just love the way
they were raised and how they raised Casey... How can one not
fall in love with these brothers from Buckhorn.
Gizzie
Hot!! Although the stories were simular it held my intrest and left a clift hanger for Casie's story. Of course I have to read Casie's story. B&N didnt have Casies's story available for the Nook but i found it in a combination called "Enticing: The Buckhorn Brothers/Caught in The Act". You wont be disapointed in this book.
Kate
I love how old fashioned this family is - they see someone in need and they reach right out to help without thinking about it. It makes me miss the old days. Each of the brothers are very sexy in their own way and I enjoyed reading about each one fall - and fall hard - for the love bug!
Candace
Loved all four of these books and it was nice to have them all in one package. Each story was good on it's own. Character development was good. Even though all four guys and their respective women are very different, they seemed to fit nicely together.
Lindsay Greene
Lori Foster has an easy writing style that I enjoy. All in all an entertaining read that keeps you into the book. Although it didn't keep me up at night reading. It was a steady flow of good story telling.
kay I enjoyed these books but they are certainly not going to get any literary awards. character development? nah. predictable storyline? sure. sex scenes? mediocre.
Cara
4 wonderful stories about 4 brothers raising their nephew. Each with their own struggles in past relationships, imagines, pride and desires
Marcella
The first 2 stories in this bundle were really good the last 2 were sort of like an after thought good but not outstanding
Lynn Jenkins
Loved all of the stories, wouldn't mind finding a family of hot men like that. Sawyer was my face though, followed by Morgan
Sasha
I only read the sample - with which I was seriously underwhelmed. I was interested by the concept but bored with the execution.
Bebe Four
None of the stories was terribly convincing.
Jill
Okay, but the writing is poorly done and the story did not hold my attention.
Marianne
Read one and you've pretty much read them all.
Judy
One of my favorites!!!! Hated to put it down!
Nicole
Not my favorite Foster book.... at all.
Amy
very good reads MORGAN my fav...
Sara
Sweet stories with a little twist.
  • The Art of Ethan (Beaufort, #1)
  • The King's Tale
  • Long Way Home
  • Susan Mallery Bundle
  • Necklace of Shame
  • A Deadly Deception (A Nick Fallon Investigation, #2)
  • Tailspin (Phoenix Rising, #2)
  • The Duke in Disguise (Willow Pond, #2)
  • Kissing Cowboy (Men of S.W.A.T., #3)
  • Dirty Deeds
  • In Hot Pursuit
  • Men of Tokyo: Sudden Bliss (White Tigers, #1)
  • Velvet Blade (A Velvet Glove Novel)
  • Loving Lies (The Lies Men Tell, #1)
  • When Irish Eyes Are Sparkling (O’Shaughnessys #2)
  • Virgin River Series #1-4
  • Carly Phillips's Simply Series Bundle
  • Hidden Hands (Tennessee Cops, #3)

Lori hosts a very special annual “Reader & Author” event in West Chester, Ohio. Proceeds fro...more
More about Lori Foster...
When You Dare (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #1) Savor the Danger (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #3) Trace of Fever (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #2) A Perfect Storm (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #4) Causing Havoc (SBC Fighters, #1)