Start by marking “Marked For Pleasure (Marked, #1)” as Want to Read:
Marked For Pleasure (Marked, #1)

Marked For Pleasure (Marked #1)

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  31 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Genre: BDSM Futuristic
Series: Marked; Next Book: Marked for Desire

Conner is all military. He believes in his cause and his planet. He's determined to find the assassins that killed his best friend's mate before he takes out his next target, and he doesn't expect to live beyond the end of it.

Rhea's quest for the people who killed her parents leads her to Conner, the man wit...more
ebook
Published November 7th 2009 by Loose-Id LLC. (first published November 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Marked For Pleasure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Marked For Pleasure

Carolina
Gosh. When will authors learn for chrissakes!!?? Ugh. I hate infatuation. I really do. It's unbearable! Gives me an urge to jump into the book and start slapping the characters. Is it really that hard to write that you fell in love with a person after you got to know her for a while? Pretty please?

Anyways, infatuation-rant aside, the book is not bad. In fact, every HOT scene is in reality, VERY HOT and enjoyable.
The sci/fi setting was not too overdone but the "mission" was kinda difficult to fo...more
BookBunny
HOT short story.
Christine
I love erotic sci-fi. When I find someone who finds a good balance between the sci-fi elements and hot sex, I get very excited. I started reading Marked for Pleasure while was waiting at the doctor's office. I think the blood pressure reading that day was totally inflated!

Connor was a Dom who knew just how to handle Rhea. And when she submitted to him...explosive. I'm really excited to read book two in the series now. :)
♆ BookAddict ♨ ✒ La Crimson Femme❇ ♐
I liked the gutsy female in this story. The scenes were sexy. The villain was bad. I liked this enough to purchase the 2nd in the series which I liked even better than this first one.
Sasha Devlin
I loved this and desperately wanted more. I'm not huge on sci-fi romance but this book totally sold it.
Johannes
Johannes marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Kathryn
Kathryn marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Karina Henriquez
Karina Henriquez marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
Krystle ~A Booknatic~
Krystle ~A Booknatic~ marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2014
Kandice
Kandice marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2014
Shauna
Shauna marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2014
Midu Hadi
Midu Hadi marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2014
Texas
Texas marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2014
Beth Owens
Beth Owens marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2013
David
David marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2013
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2013
Book Red
Book Red marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2013
Patricia Stvartakova
Patricia Stvartakova marked it as to-read
May 27, 2013
Riley
Riley marked it as to-read
May 05, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
The Christmas She Rules The Trust She Yields The Secret She Keeps The Mask She Wears Dark Revenge