Start by marking “Your Last Diet! Your Last Diet!” as Want to Read:
Your Last Diet! Your Last Diet!

Your Last Diet! Your Last Diet!

3.32 of 5 stars 3.32  ·  rating details  ·  47 ratings  ·  5 reviews
From the bestselling author of "Potatoes Not Prozac"-this is the "first" diet plan specifically designed for people who are sugarsensitive.
If you've tried every diet under the sun only to watch your weight boomerang, take heart. You may have been born with a biochemistry that makes you more vulnerable tobecoming addicted to sugar. The first weight-loss program of its kind
Published January 21st 2009 by Ballantine Books (first published December 18th 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Your Last Diet! Your Last Diet!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Your Last Diet! Your Last Diet!

Julie
Yeah. Well, we'll see, won't we?

I read DesMaisons' The Sugar Addict's Total Recovery Program, and really identified with it. This is her (maybe third?) book on the same subject and I'm going to give it a shot.
Joyce
My son's copy. My comment: This is it!
If by that I meant no more dieting, yes. It was my last diet. I no longer need a diet to lose weight. I now have an eating plan which enables me to eat healthy food and avoid foods which don't agree with me. My weight has not fluctuated since (for the first time in my life).
Byrd Alyssa
Mar 15, 2008 Byrd Alyssa rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: dieters and sugar lovers & health conscious
Recommended to Alyssa by: dieters and sugar lovers & health conscious
The idea of stabilizing serotonin levels with food really appealed to me. This is a great read for peeps who are "sugar sensitive" and find themselves floating towards excessive sugar fixes, even against their best intentions.
Brandi Leigh
I'm typing this while gorging my small body on candy hears. i'm not yet cured off my "sugar addiction" but it was alot of help in understanding my body.
Shari Hummel
Obviously NOT my last diet!
Karna Brandt
Karna Brandt is currently reading it
Apr 03, 2015
Ami Maya
Ami Maya is currently reading it
Jan 22, 2015
dot wise
dot wise marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Cindy
Cindy marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Potatoes Not Prozac The Sugar Addict's Total Recovery Program Little Sugar Addicts: End the Mood Swings, Meltdowns, Tantrums, and Low Self-Esteem in Your Child Today Your Body Speaks: The Sugar Addict's Food Diary