Start by marking “FAT TO SKINNY Fast and Easy!: Eat Great, Lose Weight, and Lower Blood Sugar Without Exercise” as Want to Read:

3.63  ·  Rating Details  ·  41 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Doug Varrieur lost more than 100 pounds…and kept it off, by identifying and eliminating the enemy: Sugar! Now he reveals his proven plan for going from fat to skinny—easily, effortlessly, and quickly.

Varrieur explains why sugar is lethal to both our waist and our health, the different types of sugars found in foods; and the various sources of sugar that we unwittingly take
Published January 5th 2010 by Sterling (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about FAT TO SKINNY Fast and Easy!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about FAT TO SKINNY Fast and Easy!

James Andersen
May 29, 2015 James Andersen rated it really liked it
Common Sense. The way to lose weight is to do exactly the reverse of what it was that made you gain weight, and this book makes that clear in a way most of us would never accept through the media, through advertisements or even through our best friend. Simply put, if you eat too much of one thing, then do the reverse of that. But, what is it you eat too much of, and how does it affect your body? Well, you wouldn't accept my explanation, so you better read the book!

Fat to Skinny Fast and Easy is
Lenore Webb
May 11, 2010 Lenore Webb rated it liked it
"Fat to Skinny-Fast and Easy!" by Doug Varrieur. Now I have been working hard at losing weight for some time and I promise you it is not easy for me. But it is good to have the tools on hand to help me make the right decisions. This book would be great to use to help your kiddos learn good eating habits from the get go. First there is the Sugar Proof technique. What is that?

* Spot the hidden SUGAR
* Understand how to read labels
* Get your children involved
* Act immediately
* Remove all the fo
Snobles
May 10, 2010 Snobles rated it it was amazing
This book is very good if you're wanting to loose weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle! My husband and I have been this way for several weeks now. I've lost 7lbs. and he's lost 25lbs.! This book is very simple to understand. Like most diests we've all been on, we usually end up giveing it up! Why? Because we end up starving, because there are no food replacements!! You end up eating the same junk you were, just in smaller portions. Still eating SUGAR! But his book actually gives you recipies ...more
Stephanie Shipley
Jan 29, 2015 Stephanie Shipley rated it liked it
There was some good information in the book along with personal stories from the author. I like big words and graphics which make it easier to read. I wish there would have been more information though.
Jill
Jul 14, 2012 Jill rated it liked it

Good. Easy to understand. I don't agree with some of the foods allowed after reading "Wheat Belly" and "Why We Get Fat" - I think no wheat based products at all should be allowed and that meat should NOT be lean but rather well marbled with good saturated fat. Other than those minor things, it was a quick, easy book to read.
Gina
Dec 06, 2010 Gina added it
Basically a low carb diet plan. Includes recipes and product recommendations.

Pgs flagged: 29, 33, 37, 46, 50, 66, 74, 81, 98, 101, 102, 105, 110, 119, 122, 143, 145, 155, 166, 168, 169
Guillermo
Jan 30, 2013 Guillermo rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I think this book will help me to get my normal weight back. I seems to be supported for a lot of good reviews about how to change your habits into a healthy living. Let's see!
Lisa
Jan 09, 2012 Lisa rated it liked it
Actually reading the 01-03-2012 revised edition. Need to lower my blood sugar and he explains it really simply plus there are recipes in this edition :) bonus
Rena Jones
Jun 07, 2011 Rena Jones rated it it was amazing
This book has helped me lose 63 pounds by following a low-carb eating plan.
Miss
Miss rated it really liked it
May 23, 2016
Sukiran
Sukiran marked it as to-read
May 18, 2016
Beth
Beth rated it liked it
May 01, 2016
Mae
Mae marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2016
Kelly Griswold
Kelly Griswold rated it liked it
Mar 02, 2016
Patricia M. Stangel
Patricia M. Stangel rated it it was amazing
Jan 23, 2016
Justin
Justin marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2015
Michael
Michael rated it liked it
Nov 18, 2015
Jasmine
Jasmine marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2015
Melinda Kugler heflin
Melinda Kugler heflin rated it really liked it
Nov 07, 2015
Elisabeth
Elisabeth rated it liked it
Oct 02, 2015
Chris Bush
Chris Bush marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Alfred J.
Alfred J. marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Nancy
Nancy rated it really liked it
May 09, 2015
Deckle Books
Deckle Books marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
Kimberly
Kimberly marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2015
Kristina
Kristina rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
FAT TO SKINNY: Overcoming Our Addiction to Hidden Sugar

The Simple Solution to America's Obesity Epidemic

Trapped in a vicious cycle of overeating, low self-esteem and out-of-control weight gain, Americans endure confusing advice from a diet industry pushing both low-fat and low-carb products, and yo-yo dieting that's destined to fail. Obesity, diabetes and related diseases rob us of health and vit
More about Doug Varrieur...