One Piece, Volume 50: Arriving Again (One Piece, #50)

One Piece, Volume 50: Arriving Again (One Piece #50)

4.51 of 5 stars 4.51  ·  rating details  ·  875 ratings  ·  13 reviews
High jinx on the high seas!!

Reads R to L (Japanese Style). High jinx on the high seas!!

As a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming the King of the Pirates, but his life changed when he accidentally gained the power to stretch like rubber…at the cost of never being able to swim again! Now Luffy, with the help of a motley collection of pirate wannabes, is setti...more
Published June 1st 2010 by VIZ Media LLC (first published June 4th 2008)

Rana
I have read this volume in the few days after my Ella was born.. It was entertaining and fast paced. It helped me overcome the pain and occupied my long nights I was awake because my child was crying.
The most profound moment in this volume was when Zoro decided to sacrifice and give himself out instead of Luffy. It was an amazing moment. Though the WG messenger to leave them just like that because he was impressed by the loyalty of the comrads to their captin was little bit illogical exactly lik...more
Marilag
Debbie
I'm writing out the reviews for my favourite scenes in One Piece after finally being caught up in the manga. This volume contains One of the best moments in One Piece ever!! Zoro's sacrifice for Luffy was so astounding, I had to reread this part multiples times and even watch it. How can one surpass Zoro's epic ness? I thought Thriller Bark was an okay arc, it was mainly just for laughs but Brooke and Zoro vs Kuma made it one of my favourite arcs (somewhere up there with Arlong Park, CP9, Sabaod...more
Novia
For me, One Piece is best Manga ever written. The story always touch my heart, it is a combination of faithful friendship, laughter, loyalty and action.
Some people might find this manga as silly and pointless (I’ve heard this before) but they never truly read the Manga and therefore judging it simply from the cover. I’ve been in that position too…and thank God I finally looked beyond the cover and found the greatest adventure any Mangaka ever written.

More about One Piece at my blog http://bokuno...more
Jeffrey
Ending the Thriller Bark arc and (just barely) starting Sabaody, this volume.

It begins with the final confrontation with Moria which is well handled and builds nicely off of information introduced earlier in the arc. Then, during the celebration, we find out the origins of the newest member of the crew, Brooks. In the end, we get introduced to a mermaid who actually I suspect is kinda familiar for those who were following the "meanwhile" one shot panels at the beginning of each chapter.

All in a...more
Richard Tran
Joy
Dru
The finale of Thriller Bark is not short on action or laughs. A final battle with another Warlord of the Sea, Zoro makes a sacrifice and the Straw Hats circle half the globe.
S. J.
Jul 13, 2013 S. J. rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Manga lovers, teenage boys and girls, people interested in manga, fans of the series
Recommended to S. by: The Anime
Anna
Mar 18, 2013 Anna rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
Foreshadow all the things!

Thriller Bark aftermath wrapped up, some melancholy flashbacks had, onwards to new story and lands!
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama kali dibeli dan dibaca pada tanggal 1 Maret 2009.
Milo L.
conclusion to thriller bark and the begging of the new world
Logan
Jun 27, 2012 Logan rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
This was a great volume. I LOVED the Zolo vs Kuma fight.
Rusty
Rusty added it
Jul 31, 2014
Lena
Lena marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Carolina
Carolina marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 13 (Fairy Tail, #13)
  • NARUTO -ナルト- 巻ノ五十
  • Bleach, Vol. 46: Back from Blind (Bleach #46)
208650