Start by marking “One Piece, Volume 52: Roger and Rayleigh (One Piece, #52)” as Want to Read:
One Piece, Volume 52: Roger and Rayleigh (One Piece, #52)

One Piece, Volume 52: Roger and Rayleigh (One Piece #52)

4.57 of 5 stars 4.57  ·  rating details  ·  1,159 ratings  ·  22 reviews
High jinx on the high seas!!

Reads R to L (Japanese Style). High jinx on the high seas!!

As a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming the King of the Pirates, but his life changed when he accidentally gained the power to stretch like rubber…at the cost of never being able to swim again! Now Luffy, with the help of a motley collection of pirate wannabes, is setti
Published June 1st 2010 by VIZ Media LLC (first published December 4th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about One Piece, Volume 52, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Piece, Volume 52

Novia
For me, One Piece is best Manga ever written. The story always touch my heart, it is a combination of faithful friendship, laughter, loyalty and action.
Some people might find this manga as silly and pointless (I’ve heard this before) but they never truly read the Manga and therefore judging it simply from the cover. I’ve been in that position too…and thank God I finally looked beyond the cover and found the greatest adventure any Mangaka ever written.

More about One Piece at my blog http://bokuno
Qiling Liang
Annnnd this volume will be introducing Navy Admiral Borsalino aka Kizaru!

The best introduction scene of an admiral since Admiral Kuzan's. I mean, they are the strongest fighter in the marine, so they should have awesome introduction right? But, however Admiral Sakazuki's introduction scene, was meh. But later for that!

Kizaru is one of my favorite marines in this series. So, basically in this volume, you will see Luffy did crazy stuff alongside with his crew, Hearts Pirate & Kid Pirates and
Marilag
Again, I don't write reviews for this series, I mostly take notes of where I'm up to in order to keep the stories straight in my head.

Lots of goodies here, and some epic awesomeness with regards to what happens right after Luffy destroys a Celestial dragon's FACE.

- Two words: Silvers Rayleigh. There really isn't a more perfect word to describe this man than that of badass. And he shows it the minute he made his presence known (and boy, he makes quite an impressionable entrance!).

- They all event
Annerooo
4.5 "Everyone!!! Think only of getting away!!!"
I knew it was the turning point for Strawhats the moment Luffy shouted these words. It's so sad but there's def so much badass in this volume!!
Rana
Any volume that includes any thing about Gold D. Roger I enjoy the most. Rayleigh is pretty cool dude as well!
Then OMG!!! Where's ZORO?!!!
Sara
wow this volume was good, jam-packed full of fights, loyalty and all those 'One Piece' moments that make this so amazing.
Joy
Tsering
raliegh enters.
zoro disappears!
Jeffrey
The consequences of the crew's assault on the Celestial Dragons is felt in force as both Warlords and Admirals move in to track down the offending parties. Swept into it are not only the crew of the Thousand Sunny, but several other "rookie captains" who also aspire to be the new King of the Pirates.

Chaotic and fun with irreverant moments all over the place.
Lissibith
In the aftermath of an assault on a slave auction to get back a friend, we go into a massive pirates-vs-Marines fight that spans the archipelago and involved all the Supernovas as well as a number of powerful new Marines.

there's not a whole lot to say - it starts off being a lot of fun, but by the end has ramped up to truly dire stakes for everyone on Sabaody.
モンキー・D・ルフィ
Bueno, por lo menos aparece Kuma para salvarlos.
Kurnia Sandi Girsang
Dahsyat.....
Si Raja Kegelapan Silver Rayleigh,
brantem ma admiral kizaru...!!!
dan
kelmpk Bjak laut Topi Jerami ngalahin shicibukai bartolomew kuma px-4
dan
Ternyata.....
Shanks adalah mntn anak buah Gold. D Roger
RUAARRRRR BIASAAAA...!!!
Timuzu
I love this volume!

Okay I love the saraody arc

I found my new bias now~ Trafalgar Law~

That one scene when the three captains fought the marines side by side was just epically awesome

Dru
So many wonderful things happen in this volume. We see another Admiral, a bunch of the Supernovas show their stuff and a cliffhanger as the Straw Hats more than meet their match.
Gokudera Hayato
You don't get to meet the First-Mate of the Pirate King everyday. Rayleigh comes and helps the gang. I like the old guy. He's cool and friendly.
Susan
It's starting to get boring with all of the soooooo powerful people turning up, and the shouting is somehow managing to give me a headache.
seine
omg just had a brilliant thought maybe i should read this all over again in german. that would be the best language course ever.
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama kali dibeli dan dibaca pada tanggal 4 September 2009.
Milo L.
Set up a lot of problems for luffy and crew

Enter Dark king and Kusaru
anie
Always love One Piece, love it more each time reading it..
  • NARUTO -ナルト- 54 巻ノ五十四
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 13 (Fairy Tail, #13)
  • Bleach―ブリーチ― [Burīchi] 35 (Bleach, #35)
  • Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic, Volume 6
208650
See also 尾田 栄一郎

Eiichiro Oda (尾田 栄一郎 Oda Eiichirō) is a Japanese manga artist, best known as the creator of the manga and anime One Piece.

As a child, Oda was inspired by Akira Toriyama's works and aspired to become a manga artist. He recalls that his interest in pirates was probably sparked by the popular TV animation series titled Vicky the Viking. He submitted a character named Pandaman for Yudet
More about Eiichiro Oda...

One Piece (1 - 10 of 76 books)
  • One Piece, Volume 01: Romance Dawn (One Piece, #1)
  • One Piece, Volume 02: Buggy the Clown (One Piece, #2)
  • One Piece, Volume 03: Don't Get Fooled Again (One Piece, #3)
  • One Piece, Volume 04: The Black Cat Pirates (One Piece, #4)
  • One Piece, Volume 05: For Whom the Bell Tolls (One Piece, #5)
  • One Piece, Volume 06: The Oath (One Piece, #6)
  • One Piece, Volume 07: The Crap-Geezer (One Piece, #7)
  • One Piece, Volume 08: I Won't Die (One Piece, #8)
  • One Piece, Volume 09: Tears (One Piece, #9)
  • One Piece, Volume 10: OK, Let's Stand Up! (One Piece, #10)
One Piece, Volume 01: Romance Dawn (One Piece, #1) One Piece, Volume 38: Rocketman!! (One Piece, #38) One Piece, Volume 08: I Won't Die (One Piece, #8) One Piece, Volume 06: The Oath (One Piece, #6) One Piece, Volume 02: Buggy the Clown (One Piece, #2)