Start by marking “One Piece, Volume 49: Nightmare Luffy (One Piece, #49)” as Want to Read:
One Piece, Volume 49: Nightmare Luffy (One Piece, #49)

One Piece, Volume 49: Nightmare Luffy (One Piece #49)

4.48 of 5 stars 4.48  ·  rating details  ·  958 ratings  ·  17 reviews
High jinx on the high seas!!

Reads R to L (Japanese Style). High jinx on the high seas!!

As a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming the King of the Pirates, but his life changed when he accidentally gained the power to stretch like rubber…at the cost of never being able to swim again! Now Luffy, with the help of a motley collection of pirate wannabes, is setti...more
Published June 1st 2010 by VIZ Media LLC (first published March 4th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about One Piece, Volume 49, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Piece, Volume 49

Marilag
Novia
For me, One Piece is best Manga ever written. The story always touch my heart, it is a combination of faithful friendship, laughter, loyalty and action.
Some people might find this manga as silly and pointless (I’ve heard this before) but they never truly read the Manga and therefore judging it simply from the cover. I’ve been in that position too…and thank God I finally looked beyond the cover and found the greatest adventure any Mangaka ever written.

More about One Piece at my blog http://bokuno...more
Rana
I have read this volume in the few days after my Ella was born.. It was entertaining and fast paced. It helped me overcome the pain and occupied my long nights I was awake because my child was crying.
Luffy's transformation was really amazing. It was the only logical way to beat Oz! Eiichiro Oda proved thatue still has a lot to offer.
Jeffrey
When Oars teams up with Moria, the crew of the Thousand Sunny must find a way to defeat a beast now with both Luffy's personality and abilities. Meanwhile Luffy hatches a scheme to ultimately defeat Moria that (again) puts his own life at risk.

First, Eiichiro Oda comes up with a creative solution to once again increase Luffy's power level, this time thankfully temporarily. Second (view spoiler)...more
Fudz
Kelompok Bajak laut luffy yg sempat dikalahkan Gecko Moria&Oz, si raksasa menyeramkan, akhirnya bangkit kembali melawan!
Luffy dtng dengan kekuatan yg dahsyat, krn tubuhnya diisi dengan 100 bayangan ara prajurit yg hebat Tetapi batas waktu u/menglahkan GEcko Moria hanya 10 menit. Jika tidak , bayangan2 yg ada dalam dirinya akan berhamburan keluar, dan Luffy pun akan kembali kehilangana kekuatan.
DEngan segenap tenaga, Luffy dan kru bajak lautnya yg tadinya pingsan, kembali bangkit dengan penuh...more
Tsering
luffy v/s luffy.
モンキー・D・ルフィ
"Sólo puede haber un Luffy".
Dru
A massive battle with Oars is the highlight of this volume as well as introducing one of my favorite characters Bartholomew Kuma, another Warlord of the Sea.
S. J.
Jul 01, 2013 S. J. rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Manga lovers, teenage boys and girls, people interested in manga, fans of the series
Recommended to S. by: The Anime
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama kali dibeli dan dibaca pada tanggal 20 November 2008.
Milo L.
The continuation of thriller bark.

Enter warlord Kuma
David De
If only he could keep the power-up
Yulistiani D. Indriasari
Kenapa mereka begitu keren Q.Q
Sawada Tsuna
Luffy got turn into a blue mini giant!!
Anna
Mar 15, 2013 Anna added it
Shelves: manga
Dammit story, you're stalling again.
3Jesper
It was okay,.
Eryn Brooks
Eryn Brooks marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Monika
Monika added it
Oct 18, 2014
Khris
Khris is currently reading it
Oct 17, 2014
Raymond Brooks
Raymond Brooks marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
  • Naruto, Vol. 49: The Gokage Summit Commences!! (Naruto, #49)
  • Fairy Tail, Vol. 15 (Fairy Tail, #15)
  • Bleach, Vol. 33: The Bad Joke (Bleach #33)
208650