Seven Days: Friday → Sunday

Seven Days: Friday → Sunday (Seven Days #2)

4.32 of 5 stars 4.32  ·  rating details  ·  395 ratings  ·  21 reviews

Yuzuru asked Touji out as a half-hearted joke, not expecting to be taken seriously. But, Touji accepted, and Yuzuru knew he was like the rest - a relationship begun on a Monday, and dumped on the Sunday. What he didn't expect was the feelings that went beyond friendship that emerged. It's now Friday, and the end is approaching. But is it?
The exciting conclusion to the pop

Paperback
Published June 1st 2009 by 大洋図書

Alba

I know, I know! It was great!! Amazing! It's just that...

I NEED MORE!!

And there are enough gif´s here... for now.

Ahhh. wy people doesn´t just go and say what they want to say? Oh right, there wouldn´t be history if they do that.
After, starting to date and devoloping feelings for each other, those two realize themselves that they are in love, but doesn´t say anything to the other. WHY!?!?!
Later, this girl comes, Seryou´s mistery girl. Another airhead. Just like Shino. (view spoiler)...more
Lottie Eve
4.5 Stars! This is a review of the series rather than just volume two.

Now before I start babbling about how much I loved Seven Days, I need to say that I haven’t read much shounen-ai. Not because I dislike the genre, but because I always seem to be picking up the more… sexually explicit titles by mistake. These little mishaps has caused me to kind of avoid the genre except for on a few rare occasions.

But luckily, I stumbled upon a couple of raving reviews for this gem. And then I found out that...more
Chocobox
This is the infamous manga that I all but busted down the doors of Animate to buy the new volume of. Not because it ends on a particularly bad cliff hanger, mind you, just because I wanted my happi endo, darn it! The story is that Seryou is super popular in school, and goes out with a different girl every week. Everyone in the school thinks it's some sort of game for him, but actually he takes each girlfriend very seriously and is looking for someone to date long-term--he just never finds the ri...more
Suz
The story was a predictable progression from the first volume with no surprises. It was a cute story over all, but a bit tepid with less emphasis in the second volume on the subtext of the disparity between outward appearances and the factual inner life.

Read 8/18/11 - not dated so as to not add to yearly totals.

****************************************
It blows me away that this two volume story takes place over the course of one week, but in reality was released in serial format in a quarterly ma...more
L-D
Seryou Touji has a strange quirk. He will go out with the first person that asks him on Monday and break up with them on Sunday. Shino decides on a whim to ask Seryou out even though Seryou has never been seen dating a man. Seryou sticks to his pattern and accepts. Friday -> Sunday is a fun manga that depicts the last few days of this strange dating week. Seryou and Shino have made it through a tentative friendship but as their feelings for each other grow, what will happen when Sunday comes?...more
In the second and final volume of the SEVEN DAYS manga, it's the last three days before Seryou is to break up with Shino, as he does with everyone else he dates. Will his relationship with Shino be different - or follow the same, lonely pattern? You can read my complete review of this volume, written for the 801 Manga Moveable Feast, at my blog, Nagareboshi Reviews: http://nagareboshi-reviews.blogspot.com/
Erika
Nov 27, 2011 Erika rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
Wow, talk about cheesiness... Both characters were so annoying, getting worked up over nothing and running away from no reason all the time. I was rolling my eyes so hard while reading this I'm surprised I didn't pull something. I was disappointed 'cause I expected more from Venio Tachibana after reading 'Love Water', but I guess you win some and you lose some.
Kira
What a snore. About halfway through I was kind of hoping it would end like School Days with everyone savagely killing each other just to add some interest.

Two stars. Kind of lame. I liked the art, though. And the secondary characters.

And that's a wrap.
Summer
The characters in this manga were great! It was a really cute story and very sweet!! :) I really enjoyed it and I might go as far as saying it was one of my favorite mangas I've read! <3
Galleta Shirahime
¡¡¡Los peores siete días de la vida!! En especial estos últimos dos que me han hecho sufrir un montón. Pero bueno, finalmente, después de altas y las bajas llegué a un final satisfactorio.
Sheetal Dasharatha
Nice read. Feel good kind of a book. Enjoyed reading it and the characters.
Libraryangel
A very nice conclusion to this sweet story.A nice take on loving a person for who they are and not what people think they are.
Arielle
Absolutely adorable and sweetly funny. The artwork is a-mazing.
I adore the 'accidental' relationship that forms!
Elsa
I think this is one of the sweetest romances I've ever read. Very enjoyable.
Di
the only disappointing thing is.. no real kiss at the end XD
Ok, shot me.
yengyeng
I was expecting to see puppies, kittens and rainbows. It was sooooo sweet.
Mely
Not as strong as the first volume, but still darling.
Bella
Ahh the ending was so cute! :D
Sandrine
Sandrine marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2014
  • 不器用なサイレント [Bukiyou na Silent]
  • Junjo Romantica, Volume 11
  • Private Teacher! 1
  • No Touching At All
  • Totally Captivated, Volume 2 (Totally Captivated #2)
  • Finder, Volume 5: Die nackte Wahrheit
  • Maiden Rose, Volume 2
  • Tea for Two Volume 2
Seven Days: Monday → Thursday Love Water  「CRAFT vol.32」 Tsumasaki Ni Kuchizuke O A New Season of Young Leaves

“My female friends said that seven days were long enough for a dream. But for me, those seven days were long enough to fall in love.” 0 likes
“Uno debe tener sangre fría en todo momento, incluso en la adversidad. Si no puedes, esto prueba que no has practicado lo suficiente.
El arco es un espejo que refleja el corazón del arquero.”
0 likes