Start by marking “Chloe's Donor” as Want to Read:
Chloe's Donor

Chloe's Donor

Chloe Simon has a problem. The semen she received did not belong to her selected donor, a sensitive patron of the arts. It belonged to a special operations soldier who only banked his sperm in case he and his mission blew up. Now Dev Gallagher is back, staking a claim on their unborn child. He wants to marry her, enjoy some buried to the hilt sex, and then divorce her ...more
Published by New Concepts Publishing (first published April 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Chloe's Donor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chloe's Donor

Auntee
Dec 26, 2009 Auntee rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of erotic romance featuring a military hunk
Chloe Simon wants a baby, but not by the usual methods. Due to an overbearing father and a couple of boyfriends who weren't in it for the long haul, she's through with relying on men. So this kindergarten teacher decides to get artificially inseminated by an anonymous donor of her choosing--someone with her family's "artistic gene" that passed her (but not her brother) by. But due to a foul up at the lab, what she gets is not a sperm sample from a kind, gentle, artistic sort, but rather a sample ...more
MelissaB
Dec 29, 2009 MelissaB rated it really liked it
Recommended to MelissaB by: Auntee
Auntee already wrote a very nice review so here are my thoughts:

Good parts:
- Funny, engaging story and characters
- Sexy, hot love scenes

Not-So-Good parts:
- I was creeped out by the hero calling himself "Daddy" during love scenes
- The whole scenario of how and why they met was very out there (especially the real reason the hero was the daddy - creepy)
- The hero's "test" of the heroine was just wrong but the heroine's response made me wonder about her supposed love just for the hero, it seemed lik
Shawna
Rossy
Apr 23, 2010 Rossy rated it really liked it
Pretty good story, though it could have been better if the H & H weren't so weird about relationships. The hero's test alone made me take a star off, but overall the book was worth the time.
Vampress Bathory
Feb 14, 2015 Vampress Bathory rated it did not like it
Um nope, just no! If there is something I can't stand then that's cheating. The book was going fine, in the 3 stars kind of fine but then in the last few pages everything became fu**ed up. As in the hero sends his friend to try the heroine, as in to see if she sleeps with another man, then the stupid heroine is hot because she hasn't had s*x in the last couple of days and she lets the friend pleasure her while she is thinking about the hero. Oh and the friend is actually voicing her fantasy ...more
Michele ~ la Smoocherina
His hand dusted up and down her arms. He took her hand and made one finger dusted across her lip. The word dusted is used way too much and I think the author means ghost. Ie-A light touch ghosting up and down the arms. Plus all of the Ms. Chloe, Dr. Rick and "Daddy". I can't think of another book I've read where the hero wanted the heroine to call him Daddy. Now, 2 in one week. I liked the premise but it fell short. Even for a Quickie.

Does anyone know of a book with a similar premise? A sperm
Stevi
Jul 11, 2012 Stevi rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-i-own
4 stars

super cute book!!

All in All Dev banked sperm at a sperm bank. Chole picked sperm that belong to an artist, but found out they had given her the WRONG sperm.... They gave her Dev sperm and now he wants to marry her and have crazy sex till the baby is born then get a divorce ?!?!?! WTF right.

Well to find out Dev hacked into the sperm banks computer and switched Chloes order to his sperm ( he hijacked her womb LOL) Well all in all they fall in love and live happily ever after having great s
Ellie
Meh. It's a short story - i love shortys ... but it isn't outstanding or memorable in anyway. Read it if the plot interests you, but it might not be worth going out of your way to get and it probably won't end up on your favourites list.
J.D.
Apr 14, 2015 J.D. rated it it was ok
The book could have been a lot better if some parts were not so exaggerated and accelerated. That situation with Rick was just too much for a short story, it has taken over the book, and it is the most memorable thing I remember from it, which is weird considering the book is about the pregnancy.
Lynsey
I like this writer a lot and love her sense of humour. I think she writes great laugh-out-loud dialogue. Therefore I'm sad to say that a couple of things in this story really turned me off.

Like a lot of other people I found the Daddy and little girl stuff a bit gross. I actually like a well placed 'Daddy' in other stories but this didn't work for me in this book at all.

My biggest gripe was the whole set-her-up-and-see-if-she-cheats thing. I can understand the honey trap scenario given his past,
Elaine
Auntee and MelissaB perfectly summed up my analysis/review of this book. Despite some of the oddities(causing my review to go from 5 stars to 4), I truly enjoyed the book.

The 2nd half was weaker than the first. There was so much potential, but it was not realized.
Someone could make a movie out of it, but would have to improve the 2nd half of the story.

STILL- it's short but sweet read, and I may even re-read it sometime!
Anna
Dec 07, 2013 Anna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Surprisingly enjoyable with a few unexpected surprises and a dunderhead male who finally sees the light. Very sexy and interesting story. That said, I have to say that for me at least, there is nothing like the pet names 'Daddy' and 'Little Girl' to illicit a sense of nausea that takes the sexiness of a love scene down a few notches. Maybe it does it for other people but not for me.
Crystal
May 13, 2014 Crystal rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! I know a lot of other people complained about it but I actually loved the fact that Dev called himself Daddy to Chloe during they're lovemaking...I guess I'm just kinky like that!
Reader
May 05, 2016 Reader rated it it was ok
Layla Shear
Aug 21, 2012 Layla Shear rated it really liked it
I read Chloe's Donor a while ago so my rating may not be as accurate as it could be. But, I do remembering being pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed reading this book. I think I would have to give this story 3.5 stars.
Mary
Jan 07, 2013 Mary rated it liked it
Chloe's sperm donor was supposed to be anonymous; but here he was laying claim to the child and insisting on marriage. For Dev it was lust at first sight and despite the extremely hot sex; they both must overcome trust and self-esteem issues in order to make a lifelong commitment together.
Cyn Mistress Kitty
I liked this story and would have given it more stars EXCEPT for the "daddy" reference and Dev's test of Chloe. That test was not cool and I wanted him to grovel more.
Kay
Feb 27, 2012 Kay rated it liked it
Shelves: ebooks
3 1/2 Stars! ~ I love Ms. Ferruci's voice and found her story to be witty, sexy and all around enjoyable
Digital
Big Dick Gallagher......nuff said
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tina
Tina rated it really liked it
Jul 22, 2010
Rosie
Rosie rated it it was ok
Mar 21, 2015
K.
K. marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2009
Yesenia Gonzalez
Yesenia Gonzalez rated it liked it
Jun 14, 2015
Book
Book rated it it was amazing
Feb 22, 2014
Bree Neumann
Bree Neumann rated it really liked it
Dec 11, 2015
Marisol
Marisol rated it liked it
Sep 12, 2013
Antara
Antara rated it it was ok
Mar 27, 2014
Kahlen
Kahlen rated it liked it
Mar 16, 2016
Becky
Becky rated it really liked it
Nov 29, 2015
Sofia Machado
Sofia Machado rated it really liked it
Sep 28, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Snow White and the Seven Hunks
  • Poppy's Passions
  • Baby Decision
  • Wild Wild Widow
  • Able-Bodied (Harlequin Blaze #451) (Uniformly Hot!, #2)
  • Private Maneuvers (Hot Zone, #3)
  • Tactical Pleasure (Men of S.W.A.T., # 1)
  • Weekend Fling
  • Her Last Line of Defense (Uniformly Hot!, #9)
  • The Knight's Prisoner
  • Merciful Angel (Marquetti Amore, #1)
  • A Baby in the Bunkhouse (Made in Texas: Families of the Lone Star State #2)
  • Feisty Firefighters Bundle: Aftershock / The Firefighter's Baby / Facing the Fire
  • The Price of Passion
  • Finding Strength
  • A Spanking for Valentine
  • The Justice Way (3-in-1)
  • Mikayla (Orchidea: Love on the Bayou, #3)
Sabine Ferruci has tended bar as well as sick patients and written about everything from hospital laundry to B-17 WASP pilots. Like all military spouses, she has become a master of adaptability.

She lives in the southeastern United States, maintaining the home base for a traveling spouse and wonderful, wandering children who inherited his genetic code for adventure.
More about Sabine Ferruci...