Start by marking “God and the Evolving Universe: The Next Step in Personal Evolution” as Want to Read:
God and the Evolving Universe: The Next Step in Personal Evolution

God and the Evolving Universe: The Next Step in Personal Evolution

3.57 of 5 stars 3.57  ·  rating details  ·  141 ratings  ·  8 reviews
FLAWLESS HARDCOVER WITH WITH MINOR DUST JACKET EDGE WEAR! PERFECT NEVER BEEN OPENED! SHIPS SAME DAY WITH TRACKING NUMBER!blkflcbt
Published January 7th 2002 by Tarcher (first published December 11th 2001)

To ask other readers questions about God and the Evolving Universe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about God and the Evolving Universe

Cindy
This book read like a college course book at first, but for once I understood everything! This book describes how different religions and beliefs can prepare us for a higher level of spirituality. In LDS terms it mentions our pre-mortal existence, our purpose on earth and how to prepare for the world to come. The authors describe different ways to tune into our evironment on a spiritual level, and how to expand our mental and physical abilities. I found this book so fascinating. As I keep readin ...more
Aida Vyasa
Untuk pemerhati New Age, akan tahu bahwa tujuan transformasi budaya ini adalah model New Age yang ingin menanamkan paradigma New Age di segala bidang, baik itu ekonomi, budaya, politik dan pendidikan.

Bedanya buku ini dengan buku The Celestine Prophecy, adalah, bahwa buku ini murni non-fiksi. Sedangkan buku The Celestine Prophecy itu adalah buku fiksi, yang nilai-nilai kearifan tersurat dan tersirat di percakapan yang terjadi antara tokoh-tokoh dalam cerita itu, baik itu dalam dialog ataupun mono
Irwan
I took this book because I was once taken by the Celestine Prophecy by the same author. Not the best writing work, it depends heavily on the message it tries to convey. At that time I was so curious about alternative views of the world.

However, this book was not impressive for me. The easiest indicator is that I don't remember a unique thing about it. He just wants to repeat his ideas from CP. Spread the word and increase awareness.. Hmm...
J. Ewbank
Don't know what mye xpectations were but this book did not fulfill them.

It was an interesting read and I enjoyed it, but there was not much depth in the book as far as spiritually and religion are concerned.

It appears to just flit along on the surface of things, especially sketchy toward the end of the book.

J. Robert Ewbank author "John Wesley, Natural Man, and the 'Isms'"
I made it through the first bunch of chapters by a thread. I found only a couple of the chapters interesting and capable of holding my interest. I thought this might be a great read like the Celestine Prophecies but it wasn't. I'm sure some will like it but I didn't.
Karen
It seemed very wordy to me...to much spiritual mumbo jumbo. Don't get me wrong... I LOVE James Redfields series. This just wasn't for me.
Shelley
VERY interesting!
Matt Beath
Matt Beath marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2015
Teya
Teya marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
Candace
Candace marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2015
Risna
Risna marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Sophia
Sophia marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2015
BlackbirdFrenzy Meagher
BlackbirdFrenzy Meagher marked it as to-read
May 26, 2015
Mahreen Khan
Mahreen Khan marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Milcah
Milcah marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Dan Pfeiffer
Dan Pfeiffer marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2015
A
A marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Barbara
Barbara marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2015
  • The Purpose of Your Life: Finding Your Place In The World Using Synchronicity, Intuition, And Uncommon Sense
  • Spirit Song: The Introduction of No-Eyes
  • Meditations for Women Who Do Too Much
  • After Life
  • Hallucinogens and Shamanism
  • The Mayan Prophecies: Unlocking the Secrets of a Lost Civilization
  • Unfinished Business: What the Dead Can Teach Us About Life
  • Adventures of a Psychic: The Fascinating and Inspiring True-Life Story of One of America's Most Successful Clairvoyants
  • The Hero Within: Six Archetypes We Live By
  • The Mora (Liminality, #2)
  • Fire in the Soul: A New Psychology of Spiritual optimism
  • Spirit Guides & Angel Guardians: Contact Your Invisible Helpers
  • Wellsprings
  • Spiritwalker: Messages from the Future
  • All Women Are Healers: A Comprehensive Guide to Natural Healing
  • Our Appointment with Life: Discourse on Living Happily in the Present Moment
  • The Lure of Fools (The Age of the Infinite, #1)
  • An Introduction to the Teachings and Philosophy of the Dalai Lama in His Own Words
James Redfield is the author of The Celestine Prophecy and The Tenth Insight. He writes widely on the topic of human spiritual awareness and is active in the worldwide effort to save our last remaining wilderness areas. James lives with his wife, Salle, and cat, Meredith, in Alabama and Arizona.

More about James Redfield...
The Celestine Prophecy (Celestine Prophecy, #1) The Tenth Insight: Holding the Vision (Celestine Prophecy, #2) The Celestine Vision: Living the New Spiritual Awareness The Secret of Shambhala: In Search of the Eleventh Insight (Celestine Prophecy, #3) The Celestine Prophecy: A Pocket Guide to the Nine Insights