Start by marking “Captive in the Millionaire's Castle” as Want to Read:
Captive in the Millionaire's Castle

Captive in the Millionaire's Castle

liked it 3.0  ·  Rating Details ·  62 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Millionaire Michael Denver fiercely guards his privacy. The breathtaking views from his cliff-top castle and the dark, thunderous elements provide the solitude this enigmatic writer needs to lick his wounds from a bitter past.
Secretary Jenny Mansell may be unworldly and shy, but her approach has always been strictly business. However, on her first day working for the elus
Published October 1st 2009 by Harlequin Presents Extra (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Captive in the Millionaire's Castle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Captive in the Millionaire's Castle

thadine
Apr 08, 2012 thadine rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Emona de Souza
Captive in the Millionaire's Castle?
For what it's worth, the storyline had very little to do with the title
Captive - Jenny was no captive, she was the PA, and had accepted the stay in the castle.
Millionaire - In my opinion, Micheal was an award-winner,and there seems to be no
mention of him being a millionaire, although the reader can indubitably jump onto that conclusion.
Castle - Well, at least that was got right...:)
Honestly, the story was a bit slow....it would have better been published in
M&a
Aswathy
Apr 28, 2015 Aswathy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
really good.... its a nice quick read... fast and interesting... i would want to read it again for sure..
Gege86
Sep 15, 2012 Gege86 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I think the fact that I've been reading this story since the 3rd of September says a lot about it (boooooooooooooooring)
Usually I finish an ordinary romance in few hours but not this book, like come on it was so boring it got me off anything else. The story was soooo weak; nothing exciting happened the whole time and I actually found my self dozing whenever I open it hence the 12 days reading period.
I just didn't like it…
Emma
Jul 27, 2014 Emma rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-not-kept
2.5
Tia
Apr 27, 2012 Tia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was like a Cinderella tale to me. This was the "prince" of her past and she was the future "princess". I really enjoyed reading it and although it seemed long it was delightful. There was really no enemy or villain, except perhaps the heroine herself that doubted herself and her hero. It was all quite cute and lighthearted. A book based upon "fate".
Lady Raven RAVE!
This was actually not that bad of a read. Michael is really guarded and even though with Jenny being his new secretary it isn't the first time he had actually had seen her but Jenny doesn't realize that. While i find this to be an ok read for 4 stars its plot was simple, I personally enjoyed reading it but its a 1 time read for me.
Asrina Maharani
if you need a sweet story. This is it.
but it's too short, frankly speaking....
Noy Monaco
The book wa ok, but the begining was a bit long.
Chrissy
Chrissy rated it liked it
Jul 14, 2016
Shen
Shen rated it it was ok
Jun 28, 2016
Kay
Kay added it
May 12, 2016
Alexandra
Alexandra rated it really liked it
Apr 12, 2016
Justina
Justina marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2016
Kimngan Tran
Kimngan Tran rated it did not like it
Mar 02, 2016
Nancy S.
Nancy S. rated it really liked it
Feb 28, 2016
Cheang
Cheang marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2016
Gyanesh Saswat
Gyanesh Saswat marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
Layla
Layla rated it really liked it
Dec 04, 2015
Rosie
Rosie rated it did not like it
Nov 18, 2015
Candace Braun
Candace Braun rated it it was ok
Oct 25, 2015
Kathy
Kathy rated it it was ok
Oct 05, 2015
Jeanida Luckie-weatherall
Jeanida Luckie-weatherall rated it it was amazing
Sep 21, 2015
Scott Roberts
Scott Roberts marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2015
Gaynor
Gaynor rated it really liked it
Aug 05, 2015