Start by marking “Magia Terrenal: El Arte de Trabajar Con las Fuerzas de la Naturaleza” as Want to Read:
Magia Terrenal: El Arte de Trabajar Con las Fuerzas de la Naturaleza

Magia Terrenal: El Arte de Trabajar Con las Fuerzas de la Naturaleza

4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·  rating details  ·  1,935 ratings  ·  35 reviews
Pongase en contacto con la naturaleza para descubrir sus secretos. Aprenda a trabajar con la magia positiva utilizando el fuego, la lluvia, el aire, las rocas, los arboles y la niebla. Sienta el poder oculto en de la madre naturaleza al aprender a trabajar las fuerzas y energias que existen en ella para lograr los cambios que usted tanto desea. Sienta la energia de un volc ...more
Published July 8th 2004 by Llewellyn Espanol (first published 1983)

Steve Cran
Scott Cunningham is one of the premier voices in Wicca. He has written over 50 books on Wicca and Witch craft. In this short comprehensive book called "Earth Magic" the author discusses Earth Magic. Earth Magic is based on tapping into the energy off the four elements. Earth, Fire, Air and water. The rituals are simple and easy to use. They are mostly folk magic and the spells have been around for a very long time which means they are tried and true. These spells are not Wiccan they are from an ...more
Julie Decker
Many people who are interested in practicing magic in the context of Wicca will be expecting consecrated tools, wordy rituals, elemental and divine invocations, and extensive use of materials. They may be surprised to get a glimpse at the roots of folk magic: very simple everyday rituals are described in this book, encouraging practitioners to make magic a consistent and easy form of interacting with day-to-day life. Most magic is simply an extension of a person's desire, and performing the magi ...more
Careful, you might spill your magick!

Also I just really want to be a cool witch, but I suck at believing in things. Maybe one day.
Loona Wynd
The book Earth Power by Scott Cunningham is a very simple to read and easy to follow book that covers the basics of magic and witchcraft. The author provides several easy to follow spells and rituals that enable a new seeker to be able to read the book and start practicing magic right away. This tome provides spells and rituals for beginners as well as experienced practitioners of magic.

This book is divided into three sections. The first section of the book talks about the basics of magic and sp
Emma Jones
Lovely little book full of handy information and short, uncomplicated spells that often don't need any extra materials that can't be found outdoors. Particularly loved, as a long haired girl, the part where he informs the reader that waking up with knots in your hair often signifies that elves or fairies have been playing with it in the night. A fun read for anyone wanting to feel closer to nature, particularly in our modern, urbanized world.
My first wicca-book. I think it might have been helpful to have read a bit more into the subject beforehand, but even as it was I found this interesting and easily approachable. I actually loved reading about different ways and means to practice modern witchcraft and I just had to write down some of the techincks introduced here, even though I'm not too familiar with the basic understanding/knowledge behind it all. I liked the gentle guidance of Mr. Cunningham a lot, too, and he never failed to ...more
Chapters are brief, but informative. The appendices aren't long, so if you're looking for an extremely thorough list of runes or colors this might not be the source to go with.

I found the infomation useful and interesting, even when short. There are a lot of practical and simple ways to perform magic that probably get overlooked. What I liked best was just that: the simplicity. A lot of books I've read, or thumbed through, make the process into elaborate rituals. And while this, I'm sure, works
Mar 05, 2013 Onyx rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Beginners and other dreamers
This was the very first book that reintroduced me to world of magic in 1992. The rituals were so simple, and the artwork was so inspiring, I could just imagine myself being the women in the drawings casting the spells. From then on out, I had more of a leaning toward the simple elegance of elemental magic as opposed to the clunky ceremonial magic that had way too much overkill in the theatrical drama department....even though I have delved into my own version of it every once in a very great whi ...more
Dieses Buch eignet sich wunderbar für Einsteiger in die Magie. Jeder, der keinen Sinn daran hat, Unmengen an Geld für teures Zauber-Zubehör auszugeben und fürchterlich komplizierte Rituale zu zelebrieren, wird daran seine Freude haben. Mit ganz einfachen Mitteln, die uns die Erde selbst zur Verfügung stellt, lässt sich schon die Welt verändern. Die Magie, die Cunningham beschreibt, ist eine Magie des einfachen Volkes. Jeder Bauer hat noch vor nicht allzu langer Zeit seine speziellen kleinen Anru ...more
Not a very in-depth book, but still an informative one. It's condensed, I think that's the point. Something different for me to read, and overall is an interesting read.
This is in all reality a text book or reference text. This isn't the sort of thing that you break out for casual reading. However, if you're interested in getting a better understanding of the Wiccan faith, this is a pretty basic look at the faith of magic. It explains some of the basic concepts of magic and includes some of the spells. Having been long familiar with the material, I found it more basic then I was looking for in a reference text. But, this is an excellent starting point for belie ...more
Aaron Meyer
It is one of the classics, there is no getting away from that. Yes it is simplistic but between the writing and the artwork it kind of grows on you.
I loved it. My first book in Paganism was from Cunnigham and reading his books again is fantastic. I love his writing and how he connects with the reader. This book not only gives you several spells related to Natural Magic but also does a thing which most books don't: Teaches you to love Natural Magic. To work with it, to feel connect to the world around you. That is just fantastic!
I made a good decision to read this small book as an introduction to mysticism, it's made simple and straight to the point. It contains the right amount of theory to get you started and enable you to understand what it means to make willful acts to change your world, then takes you through a hands-on practical journey.
The only reason I chose four stars other than five is because the beginning is just like every other book you read about this subject. Took a little while to get into the actual purpose but overall an effective and educational book for anyone interested in nature and intention.
Nikki Ashendorf
Who doesn't love Uncle Scott Cunningham? I have all of his books, they where my teachers 14 yrs ago when I was just a budding witch. While I am not Wiccan anymore, I just can't get rid of them. I also lend them out to my students who want to learn the Wiccan path.
I thought this was decent but kind of simplistic; in any case it was a good intro to elemental and natural magic, with some good suggestions for exercises. I didn't actually end up applying much of what he taught in here though.
Bianca Bradley
More natural remedies geared toward protection and part of his kitchen witchery K.I.S.S principle. He is a master of Keep it simple stupid. Not many others could keep it concise, poetic, and workable.
My mom got me this book when I was twelve years old and I still have it. i read through it many times and found many of the techniques in it work wonders. Very simple earth magick.
Althea Flame
Great little book about natural magic. Very simple and to me very magical techniques working with natural energies. Especially loved the chapters about stone magic and sea magic.
This book is amazing, it contains information on every topic I am interested in and then some. I am amazed at how much information has been put into this little book!
A great resource for those interested in natural magic. Cunningham gives sample rituals for different purposes, and they're very easy to adapt for your own rituals.
Angie Rhodes
I love this book,informative,and easy to understand. Scott Cunnigham,is a must read author,for anyone interested in Wicca.
Great primer for raising and direction chtonic energy. Also great for empowering spiritual self-direction.
This book was ok. I wish it would have had more info and less spells, but I guess thats to be expected.
Simple magick with every day objects found in nature. Excellent resource.
Susan Klinke
Not sure how to rate this book without first trying some of the spells.
A great little primmer on the elementals and basic Wiccan magic
Daniel Devereux
Not that great but I'd recommend it over any Silver RavenWolf drivel.
A student of Wicca really can't go wrong with Cunningham
  • Witch Crafting: A Spiritual Guide to Making Magic
  • Moon Magick: Myth & Magic, Crafts & Recipes, Rituals & Spells
  • Power of the Witch
  • Green Witchcraft: Folk Magic, Fairy Lore & Herb Craft
  • Wicca: A Year and a Day: 366 Days of Spiritual Practice in the Craft of the Wise
  • The Witch's Shield: Protection Magick and Psychic Self-Defense
  • Wheel of the Year: Living the Magical Life
  • Midsummer: Magical Celebrations of the Summer Solstice
Scott Douglas Cunningham was the author of dozens of popular books on Wicca and various other alternative religious subjects. Today the name Cunningham is synonymous with natural magic and the magical community. He is recognized today as one of the most influential and revolutionary authors in the field of natural magic.

Scott Cunningham was born at the William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michi
More about Scott Cunningham...

“Kielteisen magian harjoittajaa uhkaavat monet vaarat. Magia saattaa hyvinkin toimia, mutta edessä olevan rangaistuksen ankaruus kumoaa saavutetun hyödyn vääjäämättä.
Yksi magian periaatteista on se, että sen harjoittaja saa aina takaisin samaa mitä on itse antanut. --- Kielteisen magian harjoittaja saa vastaansa pelkkää kielteisyyttä, joka lopulta tuhoaa hänet.”