Start by marking “Fluffy Chick and friends” as Want to Read:
Fluffy Chick and friends

Fluffy Chick and friends

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  36 ratings  ·  7 reviews
-Ideal for babies and toddlers.

-Familiar farmyard animal pictures with textures to touch and feel on every page.

-Fun rhyming text and soft padded cloth pages with a rustling cover.
Bath Book, 10 pages
Published January 1st 2005 by Priddy Books (first published December 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Fluffy Chick and friends, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fluffy Chick and friends

Chrissy
Wench
*Good variety of textures

*Cellophane in the cover for bonus crinkly noises

*Actual text to read, although occasionally the rhythm is off

*WASHABLE
Nicolas
Durable format, with interactive pages. Not much to it.
Amos Kitani
Really enjoyed this one, some really compelling character development. The ending... it's truly profound (Can you touch the goose's wings? Hm... something to consider as I develop my motor skills).

One bizarre thing about this book: although it is about fluffy chick and friends, fluffy chick never makes an appearance in the book. It talks about the rooster, the duck, the sheep, the pig, the goose, the cow... but NO fluffy chick!
Maya
Mar 09, 2009 Maya added it
This is my favorite book. I "read" and play with it every day. I love how the pages make crinkly noises when I touch them.
Anittah
My daughter loved this book, then mistakenly tossed it out of her stroller. I may have to buy a second copy!
Tressa
Nice indestructible cloth "feel it" book.
Kiboys
Kiboys marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Wyatt
Wyatt marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2014
Jf
Jf added it
Aug 09, 2014
Diane Bernal
Diane Bernal marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2013
Roger Priddy left school at 16 with just one qualification—in art. He went to Berkshire College of Art and Design and trained as an illustrator. His first job in children’s books was working with the publisher Peter Usborne, at Usborne Publishing, and then he worked with Peter Kindersley at Dorling Kindersley, where he spent 16 years. Priddy became Creative Director of DK’s Children’s Division and ...more
More about Roger Priddy...
First 100 Words My Big Animal Book Bright Baby First Words My Big Truck Book Bright Baby Animals