Start by marking “My Fuzzy Safari Babies: A Book to Touch & Feel” as Want to Read:
My Fuzzy Safari Babies: A Book to Touch & Feel

My Fuzzy Safari Babies: A Book to Touch & Feel

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  2 reviews

Welcome to the wild! There are many soft, fuzzy baby animals waiting to meet you. Each safari animal feels different. Turn the pages and pet, tickle, and touch each adorable one!
Board book, 12 pages
Published July 1st 2001 by Little Simon

To ask other readers questions about My Fuzzy Safari Babies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Fuzzy Safari Babies

Meg McGregor
Little ones will love being able to see and touch animals of the wild including a tiger cub, baby chimpanzee, baby giraffe, baby zebra, and panda cub.

A great interactive book for even the littlest ones to look at and explore!
elissa
Another cute "touch and feel" book that my younger son really liked. This one has noises and actions as part of the "story".
Chase
Chase marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Rachel
Rachel added it
Mar 25, 2015
Jill
Jill added it
Mar 15, 2015
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Erin
Erin added it
Dec 17, 2013
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2013
Siriamu
Siriamu marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2012
Stacy
Stacy marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2008
Shelly
Shelly marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2008
“Whenever I picture myself [as a child],” says Tad Hills, “I am doing art. I spent a lot of time on my own making things, drawing, and painting.” Hills was not consciously trying to become an artist, rather his motives were innocent and pure. “I liked making things,” he says.

As a graduate of Skidmore College in New York with a degree in art, Hills describes himself as the ultimate freelancer. He’s
More about Tad Hills...
How Rocket Learned to Read Rocket Writes a Story Duck & Goose Duck & Goose Find A Pumpkin Duck, Duck, Goose