Start by marking “Good Morning, Good Night!: A Touch & Feel Bedtime Book [With Booties]” as Want to Read:
Good Morning, Good Night!: A Touch & Feel Bedtime Book [With Booties]

Good Morning, Good Night!: A Touch & Feel Bedtime Book [With Booties]

This touchable book is perfect for bedtime! Feel the soft, fluffy fur of each animal as you say, "Good Night!"
Published February 28th 2006 by Baby Piggy Toes (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Good Morning, Good Night!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Good Morning, Good Night!

J. Boo
Nov 27, 2016 J. Boo rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-to-kids
DS #1 got it when he was young, and pretty much ignored it.

DD also was cold to it, and thus passed the book on in near mint condition to

DS #2 (16 months), who passionately loves it, despite being basically uninterested in the touch-this-feel-this aspect which is the book's selling point. He even treats it gently. (*) Toddlers, who can figure them.

I don't care for it myself; not really a fan of text or illustrations, and I really dislike the following verse: "Good morning little chick/Are you s
Jessie
Maggie
Apr 26, 2016 Maggie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVE sharing this book with my granddaughters. It was a perfect book to share at bedtime, and it was a great book to share again in the morning. This book is special as are my granddaughters :)
Jan 15, 2017 Jennifer rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My daughter received this book at Christmas when she was about 14 months old. She loves to read it at night pet the animals as they get ready to sleep. A cute book! Would buy for others.
Melissa
Jan 14, 2017 Melissa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Melissa by: Fil and Christine
Can't wait til Baby Benji is big enough to fully experience all of the touch and feel textures. For now, mom and dad loved this one - the cute illustrations and rhyming text show different baby animals juxtaposed in their morning adventures and bedtime.
Autumn
Jul 14, 2015 Autumn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Infant - 3 years
Shelves: bam-bam-1000kb4k
My son has enjoyed this book since he was about 12 months old. It was one of the first books he would actually sit through probably because of the touch-and-feel opportunities. The book presents 6 animals going about their morning routine of playing or finding food, and then a then flaps can be lifted to reveal their bedtime and dreams. It is illustrated in a soft impressionist style. My son's favorite illustrations are the dog and cat, he also enjoys tucking the little girl in at the end. All o ...more
Julia Jasztal
Jan 19, 2013 Julia Jasztal rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mommy's review from 8/3/09 -

This is a pretty cute little storybook for younger toddlers - older toddlers would probably be bored fairly quickly.
The pages open out and one each opened page there is an animal with a bit of piece the child can touch. A rabbit, a chick, a doggy, etc. Each animal wakes up and plays with a certain something and then it's bedtime. I liked it a lot and Julia had me read it twice in a row.
Kim
Jun 12, 2011 Kim rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-to-kids
I like the idea of the book saying good morning to the various animals and then good night to the same animal on a fold out page. On the second page of the book though it says "Here's a basketful of yarn..." I'm pretty sure this is grammatically incorrect. I know it is not a big deal in a toddler age book (I myself am far from grammatically perfect), but in a published book it really bugs me. *smiles*
Alicia
Jun 26, 2009 Alicia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a fantastic book and I especially like that it includes Spanish words. Sometimes the translating isn't exactly the way I would do it, but it is nice to get some practice speaking Spanish after not having done it since high school, and the simplicity of this book makes it easy. Nakyla loves the touch and feel parts of the book.
Sandra
May 03, 2013 Sandra rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My sons have loved these since they were small babies. They love to feel the different "fur" and my older son loves to point out and count the different objects (butterflies, worms, etc). The story is easy for us to remember and they are able to recite the book by heart now that we've read it so many times.
G.E. Porier
Jan 29, 2014 G.E. Porier rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This has been a favorite of my daughters since she could reach out and touch things! The pictures and tactile patches on the animals capture her attention every time! Now that she is older, my daughter "reads" on her own, remembering the words or making up her own!
Lindsay
Jul 09, 2016 Lindsay rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Aside from how cute the illustrations are, the best part about this fold-out-page book is that every single animal is soft to touch. This is one of my 2yo's favorite books and was her go-to bedtime book for months (along with the Little Bear, Who Do You Love by the same author)
Amber
Sep 30, 2008 Amber rated it really liked it
Shelves: children-s-books
Cute book. My kids have had this book for a few years now and all three have really enjoyed the textured pages and simple story. We have haad two seperate copies of this book, so far, if that tells you anything.
Zoe
Jan 21, 2011 Zoe rated it really liked it
Animals are playful during the day and then sleepy at night. Same with little kids! Each animal is touchy-feely and you can tuck the little girl at the end of the book into bed. Cute!
Laura Vogt
The last page has a blankie you can pull up over the child. Genius. The rest of us is pretty average.
Stella Jean
Jun 16, 2010 Stella Jean rated it liked it
This book was a present from my namesake. I haven't quite figured out how to explore the different textures on each page, but it's a nice story.
Jamin Osborne
Jun 10, 2010 Jamin Osborne rated it liked it
This is a good little book for toddlers. It is a touch and feel book. It has repetition of phrases in the story itself. The illustrations are bright and bold.
Shala Howell
Jul 30, 2007 Shala Howell rated it liked it
Shelves: childrens-books
The illustrations keep B's attention reasonably well, she also likes to reach out and touch the furry lamb. Not so sold on the dog.
Mindy
Oct 25, 2009 Mindy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children-s-books
Another fav of my baby. He started liking it around 7months. He loves to feel the textures, and he likes that the pages fold out.
Kierstan Schwab
Kierstan Schwab rated it really liked it
Jun 07, 2015
Michelle Waggoner
Michelle Waggoner rated it really liked it
Feb 06, 2016
Lori
Lori rated it it was amazing
Aug 16, 2011
Layla
Layla rated it it was amazing
Oct 30, 2009
Krystyna
Krystyna rated it it was amazing
Apr 01, 2010
Alicia
Alicia rated it really liked it
Jan 22, 2011
Emily
Emily rated it liked it
Aug 03, 2013
Joanna
Joanna rated it really liked it
Mar 31, 2014
Nicolas
Nicolas rated it it was amazing
Aug 17, 2014
Victoria Avonlea
Victoria Avonlea rated it really liked it
Aug 12, 2015
Katharine
Katharine rated it liked it
Feb 12, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Hey! Wake Up!
  • Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star: And Other Favorite Bedtime Rhymes
  • What Makes A Rainbow (Magic Ribbon Books)
  • You Are My Cupcake
  • I Love You, Mommy
  • Little Blue Truck Leads the Way
  • Little Quack's Hide and Seek
  • Hands Are Not for Hitting (Ages 0-3) (Best Behavior
  • Just a Little Critter Collection (Little Critter)
  • Me and My Mom!
  • The Cheerios Play Book
  • Sylvia Long's Mother Goose
  • Mirror Me!: A Mirror Book (Baby Einstein)