Start by marking “Good Morning, Good Night!: A Touch & Feel Bedtime Book [With Booties]” as Want to Read:
Good Morning, Good Night!: A Touch & Feel Bedtime Book [With Booties]

Good Morning, Good Night!: A Touch & Feel Bedtime Book [With Booties]

4.05 of 5 stars 4.05  ·  rating details  ·  160 ratings  ·  21 reviews
This touchable book is perfect for bedtime! Feel the soft, fluffy fur of each animal as you say, "Good Night!"
Published February 28th 2006 by Baby Piggy Toes (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Good Morning, Good Night!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Good Morning, Good Night!

Jessie
G.E. Porier
This has been a favorite of my daughters since she could reach out and touch things! The pictures and tactile patches on the animals capture her attention every time! Now that she is older, my daughter "reads" on her own, remembering the words or making up her own!
Laura Vogt
The last page has a blankie you can pull up over the child. Genius. The rest of us is pretty average.
Roo
Roo loves the soft textures in this book
Julia Jasztal
Mommy's review from 8/3/09 -

This is a pretty cute little storybook for younger toddlers - older toddlers would probably be bored fairly quickly.
The pages open out and one each opened page there is an animal with a bit of piece the child can touch. A rabbit, a chick, a doggy, etc. Each animal wakes up and plays with a certain something and then it's bedtime. I liked it a lot and Julia had me read it twice in a row.
Kim
I like the idea of the book saying good morning to the various animals and then good night to the same animal on a fold out page. On the second page of the book though it says "Here's a basketful of yarn..." I'm pretty sure this is grammatically incorrect. I know it is not a big deal in a toddler age book (I myself am far from grammatically perfect), but in a published book it really bugs me. *smiles*
Alicia
This is a fantastic book and I especially like that it includes Spanish words. Sometimes the translating isn't exactly the way I would do it, but it is nice to get some practice speaking Spanish after not having done it since high school, and the simplicity of this book makes it easy. Nakyla loves the touch and feel parts of the book.
Sandra
My sons have loved these since they were small babies. They love to feel the different "fur" and my older son loves to point out and count the different objects (butterflies, worms, etc). The story is easy for us to remember and they are able to recite the book by heart now that we've read it so many times.
Amber
Cute book. My kids have had this book for a few years now and all three have really enjoyed the textured pages and simple story. We have haad two seperate copies of this book, so far, if that tells you anything.
Zoe
Animals are playful during the day and then sleepy at night. Same with little kids! Each animal is touchy-feely and you can tuck the little girl at the end of the book into bed. Cute!
Jamin Osborne
This is a good little book for toddlers. It is a touch and feel book. It has repetition of phrases in the story itself. The illustrations are bright and bold.
Stella Jean
This book was a present from my namesake. I haven't quite figured out how to explore the different textures on each page, but it's a nice story.
Mindy
Another fav of my baby. He started liking it around 7months. He loves to feel the textures, and he likes that the pages fold out.
Shala Howell
The illustrations keep B's attention reasonably well, she also likes to reach out and touch the furry lamb. Not so sold on the dog.
Chrissy
This one actually has large enough "touch and feel" areas for my little one to enjoy. He loves it.
Gina
My son really likes this book. He likes to feel the different textures that are in it.
Mylksnake Wilson
Babes is not so interested in this book. She prefers the Matthew van Fleet touch books.
Abbey
My daughter loves to lift the flaps and kiss all the characters goodnight
Tiffany
I wish it was a board book. Easily ripped apart.
Monica

For toddlers - great nighttime book.
Beth
Pathetic Toppler Desperation read.
Alice
Alice added it
May 16, 2015
Robert
Robert marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
Stacy
Stacy added it
Apr 29, 2015
Debbie Lester
Debbie Lester marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
  • Snuggle Up Sleepy Ones
  • Little Blue Truck Leads the Way
  • You Are My Sunshine
  • The Berenstain Bears Go Out to Eat
  • What Makes a Rainbow? Mini edition (A Magic Ribbon Book)
  • You Are My Cupcake
  • How Do I Love You?
  • Curious George's Opposites
  • If I Could Keep You Little...
  • Me and My Mom!
  • Roadwork
  • Hands Are Not for Hitting (Ages 0-3) (Best Behavior
  • Hello, Bugs!
  • Mirror Me!: A Mirror Book (Baby Einstein)
  • The Foolish Tortoise
Complexity: A Guided Tour An Introduction to Genetic Algorithms Good Night: A Touch & Feel Bedtime Book Are You Ticklish? (Touch & Tickle Book) Out of the Shadows