Start by marking “Point Blank” as Want to Read:
Point Blank

Point Blank

All Seth Anderson wanted to do was to graduate. "Point Blank" takes us into the final weeks of his senior year as Seth finishes his last assignment-a project for his philosophy class exploring the question, "What is the meaning of life?" Suddenly Seth finds himself in the middle of the worst school shooting in the history of America and forced to find meaning for his own l ...more
Published July 2nd 2002 by Thomas Nelson

To ask other readers questions about Point Blank, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Point Blank

Alex
Feb 27, 2008 Alex rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Alex by: Kathryn
Wow. This book was really something. It's very touching and eye-opening. It makes you think, "What would I do in that situation?" and "What am I living for?" This book is also full of religion. I didn't think I would like it at first but it was actually very good. I liked how it incorporated God into it as a major part and in a positive light, unlike most entertainment today. Pick this book up when you get a chance. It's definitely worth a try.
Casey
Jun 25, 2014 Casey rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: young christian teens, youth groups
Shelves: young-ya
I bought this on clearance from a website, didn't know much about it. Read it in a couple of hours. Eh. It was alright but not what I was expecting at all. It is about a high school shooting but more than that, it is a preachy book about accepting God. Very preachy. The writing style wasn't my favourite and it read as a young high school novel. But over all, decent enough for a quick read.
Beth
May 21, 2016 Beth rated it liked it
Pretty much a fictionalized account of the Columbine tragedy. Not very well written, but worth reading anyway. The story is quite powerful, characters are interesting. Could have used some editing.
Rachel Brand
Oct 23, 2007 Rachel Brand rated it it was amazing
This is an excellent series for teenage Christians. I read this book so many times when I was twelve, and it made such an impression on me that I tried to write my own book about a school shooting, titled "Saving Lesley". But...the less said about that little book, the better! I didn't enjoy the other books in the series quite as much as this one, but I think it helped me to understand the situation at Columbine, which is probably why I enjoyed it so much. These books are surprisingly unheard of ...more
Jessalyn Gray
Apr 14, 2016 Jessalyn Gray rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book! It had me in tears. That is how good it was!
Holliday
Oct 28, 2011 Holliday rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, but it made me depressed. I cried for days after I read this, and I just can't bring myself to read it again. The author makes his characters believable and though I was confused about who the shooters was until the 3rd or 4th chapter before it ended, it was beautiful. And I thought it was funny when the MC shared his video because everyone was clowning him.
Abigail
The plus side? It did make me think about faith and devotion.

The negative side? I found the treatment of the entire situation incredibly simplistic. The characters didn't feel complex, nor did the transformations feel organic.
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2016
Meg.
Meg. is currently reading it
Jul 15, 2016
Kate
Kate rated it did not like it
Jun 26, 2016
Gale
Gale marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2016
Haddassah
Haddassah marked it as to-read
May 16, 2016
Piper Gabriel
Piper Gabriel marked it as to-read
May 10, 2016
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2016
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2016
PRHSKindle
PRHSKindle marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2016
Eivery
Eivery marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2016
Lexy Kelleher
Lexy Kelleher marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2016
Alix G
Alix G marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2015
Tatiana Maldonado
Tatiana Maldonado marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2015
Padrick Mack
Padrick Mack marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2015
Dominika Sagan
Dominika Sagan marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2015
Sarah marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2016
Jay
Jay marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2015
Hailey
Hailey rated it really liked it
May 18, 2015
Nicollette Lyons
Nicollette Lyons marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Madi
Madi is currently reading it
Feb 22, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Ashli
Ashli marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
Stephanie Hilton
Stephanie Hilton marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2014