Start by marking “Stargate Atlantis: Death Game (Stargate Atlantis, #14)” as Want to Read:
Stargate Atlantis: Death Game (Stargate Atlantis, #14)

Stargate Atlantis: Death Game (Stargate Atlantis #14)

Colonel John Sheppard wakes up on an alien world in the wreckage of a Puddle Jumper--and can't remember how he got there. Putting the pieces together, he discovers his team is scattered across a tropical archipelago, unable to communicate with each other or return to the Stargate. Original.
Mass Market Paperback, 320 pages
Published November 16th 2010 by Fandemonium Books

To ask other readers questions about Stargate Atlantis, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stargate Atlantis

Dromeda
Nov 09, 2010 Dromeda rated it really liked it
It was a bit of an ordeal actually getting a hold of this book. It was available for several weeks through the publisher while Amazon still had it down as a Pre-Order with an unknown ship date. I eventually got frustrated enough to cancel my pre-order and order directly from the publisher. Was the book worth all that hassle? I believe so.

In 'Death Game' the Atlantis team is scattered on a world whose DHD has been tampered with: allowing travelers to arrive but not to leave. The world also has an
Denise
Feb 05, 2015 Denise rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2015
After a bunch of so-so and downright disappointing SGA novels, I've finally struck gold: great writing, spot-on characterisations and character voices, an engaging fast-paced story that would have made a great episode, interesting team dynamics through pairing off characters in ways we haven't seen a hundred times (Ronon and Zelenka make quite the effective team - who knew?), and a few brilliantly funny moments that had me laughing out loud in delight. Definitely the best SGA book I've read so ...more
Saphirablue
Michelle
Nov 29, 2011 Michelle rated it really liked it
Shelves: sci-fi
The mission goes wrong again and the team gets separated and stranded. John and Teyla crash and are injured. The locals find them and are not very friendly, but are not very hostile either. Radek and Ronon get left on an island, and Rodney is stuck by the gate. All of this is made more difficult by the fact that the gate has been tampered with so Rodney can't dial out for help. All their paths eventually lead to the Games, where there is only one survivor. [return][return]I review tie-ins based ...more
Miss Clark
Mar 02, 2011 Miss Clark rated it it was ok
Recommends it for: Stargate fans
AnnaM
Dec 27, 2015 AnnaM rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story. The Team goes through the Gate on a mission to a world they've never been to and discover a world with loads of hurt.

Well written and fast paced, the story starts in the middle of the action and rolls on from there. The Team is paired off due to circumstance but well-loved secondary players get to shine too--players like Cadman, Lorne, Zelenka, and Carson. The bad guys are pretty bad, though not horrible. There's humor, action, lots of backstory, some h/c, and defini
Liz H
Oct 14, 2012 Liz H rated it liked it
Foggygirl
Oct 09, 2014 Foggygirl rated it really liked it
I am a fan of Jo Graham and her novels of ancient history and of the show Stargate Atlantis so when I heard that she was writing a Stargate Atlantis novel I was intrigued. She didn't disapoint and I have to say that this story was one of the better ones that I have read in the novels series. I look forward to reading her other novel in the Atlantis series.
Grey853
Jan 10, 2011 Grey853 rated it liked it
Shelves: scifi
Angela
The team investigate a planet, get separated, and have to avoid dying in various ways. The characterisations are spot on and there are some nice ideas here. The excuse to tell back stories does get a bit strained at times but it is nice to know more about Zelenka. The death game is the highlight of the novel but does not occur until near the end. A good read.
Karenb
Nov 15, 2014 Karenb rated it it was amazing
Reading books based on a TV series can sometimes be disappointing. However, this book added some wonderful stories that helped to fill in the background of some of the most important characte and the story was a good one, too. A few details were a bit confusing and seemed inconsistent. But it was so much fun having an adventure with some old friends that I as able to overlook them easily.
Gene
Jun 16, 2016 Gene rated it it was amazing
A really good SGA book - the main story line was the type you would expect from a good episode, but the author took the time to delve into the character's history some - and did a really good job. Well worth the time to read.
Emily G
Apr 24, 2011 Emily G rated it really liked it
An enjoyable SGA story, fast paced and at a time when the team were still trying to get to know each other. My favourite part was Ronon and Radek growing to know and respect each other, they made a very good team!
Dan Mills
Jul 06, 2011 Dan Mills rated it really liked it
This was a fun read. The author stayed true to the characters personalities from the series, which I appreciated.
Sarah Pottenger
Much better than the last one. Less like fan-fiction and more like actual canon. The writer had superior talent and a deeper understanding of the characters here.
Katie
Katie rated it really liked it
Aug 09, 2016
Eden Ashley
Eden Ashley rated it really liked it
Aug 13, 2014
Lexi
Lexi rated it liked it
Sep 25, 2013
Cyber
Cyber rated it it was amazing
Nov 14, 2014
Beth
Beth rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2011
Balqiesh Young
Balqiesh Young rated it liked it
Nov 18, 2012
Eva Mostraum
Eva Mostraum rated it really liked it
Aug 26, 2012
Amy
Amy rated it liked it
May 23, 2016
Alex
Alex rated it it was amazing
Aug 15, 2015
Cady
Cady rated it liked it
Jun 06, 2012
A. J. Redfern
A. J. Redfern rated it it was amazing
Aug 12, 2013
peggy smith
peggy smith rated it it was amazing
Aug 30, 2015
Melinda (Lin)
Melinda (Lin) rated it it was amazing
May 19, 2015
Lyle Blosser
Lyle Blosser rated it liked it
Jun 05, 2015
Petra Eretová
Petra Eretová rated it liked it
Mar 03, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Stargate Atlantis: Hunt and Run (Stargate Atlantis, #13)
  • Stargate Atlantis: Casualties of War (Stargate Atlantis, #7)
  • Stargate Atlantis: Mirror, Mirror (Stargate Atlantis, #9)
  • Stargate Atlantis: Angelus (Stargate Atlantis, #11)
  • Stargate Atlantis: Entanglement (Stargate Atlantis, #6)
  • Stargate Atlantis: Brimstone (Stargate Atlantis, #15)
  • Stargate Atlantis: Dead End (Stargate Atlantis, #12)
  • Nightfall (Stargate Atlantis, #10)
  • Exogenesis (Stargate Atlantis, #5)
  • The Barque of Heaven
  • Stargate Atlantis: Allegiance  (Stargate Atlantis, #18)
  • Stargate Atlantis: Rising (Stargate Atlantis, #1)
  • Valhalla
  • Siren Song
  • Sacrifice Moon
  • Four Dragons
  • Do No Harm

Stargate Atlantis (1 - 10 of 23 books)
  • Stargate Atlantis: Rising (Stargate Atlantis, #1)
  • Stargate Atlantis: Reliquary (Stargate Atlantis, #2)
  • The Chosen (Stargate Atlantis, #3)
  • Halcyon (Stargate Atlantis, #4)
  • Exogenesis (Stargate Atlantis, #5)
  • Stargate Atlantis: Entanglement (Stargate Atlantis, #6)
  • Stargate Atlantis: Casualties of War (Stargate Atlantis, #7)
  • Blood Ties (Stargate Atlantis, #8)
  • Stargate Atlantis: Mirror, Mirror (Stargate Atlantis, #9)
  • Nightfall (Stargate Atlantis, #10)