Cinderella's Wedding Wish

Cinderella's Wedding Wish (In Her Shoes )

3.4 of 5 stars 3.40  ·  rating details  ·  127 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Miranda Fairchild has always blended into the background. But she still dreams of finding her fairy-tale prince.... At first glance, her new boss - dangerously charismatic Rafe Knighton - does not fit the bill.

Rafe is beginning to see that there's more to Miranda than meets the eye. Will he give this stubborn Cinderella the happy ending she deserves?

ebook, Harlequin Romance #4084, In Her Shoes #2, 192 pages
Published March 1st 2009 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2009)

Jules
This book started out a bit slow for me, but the middle really picked up. Loved the "ugly duckling" theme too. Very romantic.
Lynn Spencer
I gave this a B- on All About Romance, so I'd give it 3.5 stars here. It travels down paths many romance readers have traveled before, but it's a very sweet book and I liked it. Here's what I wrote at AAR:

Though scoffed at by those who find it uncomfortably retro, the fantasy of being plucked from the crowd by the rich, handsome prince and transformed into a beautiful princess resonates with many. When everyday life is a bit too much of a struggle, it's hard to resist the allure of being swept a...more
Joana M.
3 STARS

One Review, One Gif
(All my reviews will have a gif that represents my feelings on that book, followed by a brief (or not) comment)

My gif. review on Cinderella's Wedding Wish, by Jessica Hart

It was ok!
Tali
This is a pretty standard Mills and Boon story of a girl and her boss falling in love despite the odds, and yet there's a sweetness about it that I really liked. Yes, it's a little bit cliched, but at the same time Hart manages to tell a story where you genuinely want the characters to have a happy ending, instead of being annoyed by their cluelessness when it comes to each other.
Xenia
This book was very sweet. It was predictable and cliche but I enjoyed it never the less. I really liked the hero and heroine. It was a bit of a breathe of fresh that the heroine was not your cliche perfect drop dead gorgeous female that are in most romance books. Jessica Hart writes very nice romance stories that are easy and quick to read.
Melinda
I listened to this as an audio book. It was nice and charming and, although quite predictable - it was a lovely read. I enjoyed the characters - the feisty female lead and the smug and humourous male. A new twist on the usual Mills & Boon type romance.
Juuli
It was such a sweet story. I liked the characters. They were funny and didn't do anything too stupid.
Lavanya
This book is simply adorable .. A sweet romance and a fairytale ending ...Loved it
Pacific
This story was okay. It wasn't super creative and had predictable storyline.
Heather
I did quite like this story, pretty nice and an easy read.
Adriana Fogaça
A Noiva Mais Linda do Mundo
Sonho Secreto.
Jessica Hart.
H. Special 21.
2010.

Gosto muito desta série Special da Harlequin, sempre há livros, no mínimo, interessantes.

Os personagens desta edição não são complexos, mas tem muita força de caráter e dignidade o que já vale a leitura.

Rafe é lindo e ainda por cima quer se afirmar como pessoa e profissional.

Miranda é uma fofa, que por se achar o patinho feio da família, se esconde em roupas deselegantes. Eles vão se encontrar e de alguma maneira vão se e...more
Loretta
I like Miranda's feisty attitude and willingness to work despite her upbringing.
Varsha
Very sweet and romantic read.
Vinoth Srinivasan
a shorter plot but still it was a good read.
Shona
LOL. I spent most of this book wishing that both of the main characters would die in a fog of smugness. Very amusing.
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2014
Pinky
Pinky added it
Jul 24, 2014
Min
Min marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Kai
Kai marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2014
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
After a haphazard career spent working and travelling around the world, I stumbled into romance writing as a way to fund a PhD. My first book, A Sweeter Prejudice, came out in 1991, and since then I've written a further 59 books, some of which have won awards in the US and the UK.
I live in York, a historic city in the north of England, and waste the best part of my days planning trips away or on...more
More about Jessica Hart...
Ordinary Girl in a Tiara Hitched! Newlyweds of Convenience Oh-So-Sensible Secretary Mr. (Not Quite) Perfect