Start by marking “Three Sheets: Drinking Made Easy! 6 Continents, 15 Countries, 190 Drinks, and 1 Mean Hangover!” as Want to Read:

Most people have a few drinks to relax after work. For Zane Lamprey, however, having a few (or a few too many) drinks is work. But he’s not complaining. Zane has circled the globe knocking back an endless variety of booze while capturing his imbibing exploits for the cult-hit TV show Three Sheets. And now the Indiana Jones of alcohol consumption has gathered a round of his ...more
Published March 16th 2010 by Villard (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Three Sheets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three Sheets

Susan
Jan 31, 2011 Susan rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book - more than I thought I would. I thought it was a good combination of facts about various alcohol beverages, trivia, history, and humor. I thoroughly enjoyed each chapter and the fact that it was broken down into continents, then countries. I was hoping for a bit more behind the scenes information, but overall it was an easy yet informative read. If you like the show or like to drink, I think you will enjoy this book.
Kelly Barrett
Aug 29, 2013 Kelly Barrett rated it liked it
Zane takes us around the world to delve into various drinking culture, types of alcoholic drinks, and interesting facts about a particular set of countries. Some of this was quite interesting, and the writing was entertaining. However, for those with a weak stomach or folks who cringe at excessive drinking, you may have difficulty getting through this book. I figure it's all in good fun except when cracks about nerds are made.

Pros: Good intro into the wide world of alcohol and the basics about
Ania
May 05, 2010 Ania rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed reading this. Full of interesting information, and I found the guy really funny. It's a good introduction to the characters and set up of the TV show, which I discovered existed only upon reading the book. My only problem was that his pronunciation guide to Polish vodkas was inaccurate, which made me wonder how much more of the pronunciations or information given in the book was also not 100% spot-on. But overall I definitely recommend it for anyone who knows little about alcohol ...more
Nickolas
Nov 20, 2010 Nickolas rated it really liked it
I own all the 3 Sheets DVD’s and am a long time fan of the show. The book was great and left a bit more to the imagination making me want to rewatch certain episodes again. Too bad the show got canned.
Naomi
Oct 07, 2011 Naomi rated it liked it
If you watch the show Three Sheets or his other show, it is the written version of those shows. I expected to find a couple of drink recipes that might have bumped it up to 4 stars, but alas, no, so down to 3 stars!!
Sara
Aug 05, 2012 Sara rated it really liked it
Fun and interesting, although I could have done with a few more countries and a longer length. I learned some new things, anyways!
Rob Rausch
Aug 01, 2010 Rob Rausch rated it it was ok
Disappointing - not so much a story of his adventures as an extremely cursory history of various alcohols throughout the world.
Deborah
Deborah rated it it was amazing
Jan 24, 2012
Mary Rose
Mary Rose rated it it was amazing
Aug 24, 2014
Adam Aronoff
Adam Aronoff rated it liked it
Mar 31, 2013
Gabe Gonzalez
Gabe Gonzalez rated it really liked it
May 21, 2010
Michael Mitchum
Michael Mitchum rated it liked it
Jul 23, 2014
Jon Jordan
Jon Jordan rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2016
Walter
May 27, 2011 Walter rated it it was amazing
Drink, Laugh, Be merry!
Mike
Mike rated it liked it
Nov 18, 2016
Linda
Linda rated it it was amazing
Aug 19, 2015
JEFF NOYES
JEFF NOYES rated it liked it
Jul 16, 2016
Brittany
Brittany rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2013
Kellie Stevens
Kellie Stevens rated it liked it
Feb 22, 2014
Keith
Keith rated it really liked it
Feb 14, 2013
Donald McVay
Donald McVay rated it it was amazing
Dec 15, 2013
Jamie
Jamie rated it liked it
Mar 31, 2012
Brian
Brian rated it really liked it
Jul 07, 2013
Tim Anliker
Tim Anliker rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2016
Wendi Olson
Wendi Olson rated it liked it
Jul 15, 2010
David Vinther
David Vinther rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2012
Courtney
Courtney rated it really liked it
Oct 02, 2014
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Mar 03, 2014
David
David rated it really liked it
Nov 10, 2014
snurp
snurp rated it really liked it
Mar 29, 2013