Start by marking “Cosmic Ordering: The Next Adventure” as Want to Read:
Cosmic Ordering: The Next Adventure

Cosmic Ordering: The Next Adventure

3.55 of 5 stars 3.55  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  2 reviews

Her first book, The Cosmic Ordering Service�with more than 1 million in sales in Mohr's home country of Germany�recently exploded across England after Noel Edmonds, popular host of "Deal or No Deal," revealed that he followed the book's principles and they had changed his life. We have all had an experience where we've secretly wished for something�from finding the right p

Published April 20th 2007 by Hampton Roads Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Cosmic Ordering, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cosmic Ordering

Dean P
Flicked through this in a bookstore. I could not seriously make out any coherent message or thought stream in the whole book. It might make more sense as an additional thought-stream related to her first book, however, read as a standalone book, it touches on a host of strange topics related to why 'cosmic ordering' might work or not work.
The summary at the end dispenses with the whole book and system, saying that you should just look in the mirror and convince yourself that you deserve to have...more
Anne Rogers
A book everyone should read in order to find out just how much is out there for EVERYONE. I found it a little bit complex/ambiguous in parts but I'm feeling totally inspired.
Ali
Ali marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2013
Angela Edgar
Angela Edgar is currently reading it
Jun 13, 2011
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2011
Irvin
Irvin marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2010
Kami
Kami added it
Jan 04, 2009
Cosmic Ordering Service Cosmic Ordering For Beginners The Cosmic Ordering Wish Book 2010 Instant Cosmic Ordering: Using Your Emotions To Get The Life You Want, Now!: Using Your Emotions to Get the Life You Really Want - Now! The Wish Book 2007