Start by marking “Cosmic Ordering Service” as Want to Read:
Cosmic Ordering Service

Cosmic Ordering Service

3.64 of 5 stars 3.64  ·  rating details  ·  87 ratings  ·  10 reviews

If you're holding this book in your hand, then you've already changed your life. Are you still waiting for your ship to come in? Looking for the relationship you can't seem to find? Working just to pay the bills until that perfect job comes along? Don't you wish that you could just place an order for the life that you want?

Well, you can! And you don't have to chant, medita

Paperback
Published August 1st 2006 by Hodder & Stoughton (first published January 1st 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Cosmic Ordering Service, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cosmic Ordering Service

Stephen Theaker
Possibly the most gleefully stupid book I've ever read in my life. Full of the utmost idiocy, the book's entire content simply adds up to this: good things will happen if you hope for them. It's really just a book on praying adapted for tastes of new age readers. Instead of praying to some god when you're sad, you should just pray to the universe. Because, you know, the universe cares about you. Forget that on a universal scale you are indistinguishable from the bacteria that live inside your gu ...more
Simon
More of the same old 'believe it and you'll receive it' rubbish. Why do people keep falling for this stuff?
Kizia
"When a person can make a wish without worry or attachment to the outcome, the wish will be granted immediately."

"Your natural state is joy, love, and abundance in everything. Everything else is artificial and an error."
Rdumitriu
Although I enjoyed some of the far out ideas in this book, I have found that they don't work. Maybe they don't work for me specifically. But hell I believed it possible so I don't know why I would be 'blocked' as Barbie Mohr would have you believe. Anyway I think this is some ol' BS way of making money... That works a lot of the time doesn't it?
Наталия Станева-Пенева
Не знам, дали "работи", но обичам книги, които ми показват, че има защо да съм щастлива! Хубаво е понякога да си напомняме, че колкото повече мислим за хубавите неща от живота, вглеждаме се в красивото и търсим доброто у хората, толкова повече ще ни се отрвъща със същото.
Nicholas Gurreri
excellent to manifest what you want in your life
Susan Goodsell Goodsell
Certainly a worth while lesson to be learnt!
Fiona Robson
What a load of twaddle!
Dot Riley adi
It does work. A little gem!
JaniCZka
Těžký průměr...
Sharon Witton
Sharon Witton marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Milena Slivoska
Milena Slivoska marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Coord_sirwilliam
Coord_sirwilliam marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Nicola
Nicola added it
Nov 29, 2014
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
Jana
Jana is currently reading it
Sep 13, 2014
Yana Pernot
Yana Pernot marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Liyana
Liyana marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Ars Longa Vita
Ars Longa Vita is currently reading it
Aug 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Cosmic Ordering For Beginners Cosmic Ordering: The Next Adventure The Cosmic Ordering Wish Book 2010 Instant Cosmic Ordering: Using Your Emotions To Get The Life You Want, Now!: Using Your Emotions to Get the Life You Really Want - Now! The Wish Book 2007