Start by marking “スキップ・ビート! 23” as Want to Read:
スキップ・ビート! 23

スキップ・ビート! 23 (Skip Beat! #23)

4.58 of 5 stars 4.58  ·  rating details  ·  1,759 ratings  ·  30 reviews
Kyouko Mogami lived solely for her childhood friend Shoutaro "Shou" Fuwa. She follows Shou to Tokyo so that he may realize his dream of becoming a famous singer. When his dream is realized, Kyouko overhears the truth behind his decision to bringing her with him: he was using her as a maid.
Shocked and enraged, Kyouko swears to take revenge by outdoing him in show business....more
コミック, 192 pages
Published October 19th 2009 by 白泉社

To ask other readers questions about スキップ・ビート! 23, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about スキップ・ビート! 23

Penny
I fell in love with this manga immediately.
It drew me in and kept me there. Sadly to say i have been reading it from the internet and hate to wait in between chapters.
I've also been watching it's anime and I've seen the first episode of the TV show extravagant challenge based on this manga.
But nothing beats the manga because it has all the extra details that are not shown elsewhere.

I'm writing this review for all of the volumes of Skip Beat because i tend to read them all together. I enjoy Ky...more
Alice
still one of my favorite mangas of all time. one of the longest, too. it doesnt seem close to ending yet, so im hoping for at least 50 vols. ive read up to vol26 online, and am just dying for the next chapter. DX
Shuling
I'm more than ready to worship and be a devoted fan for Ms Nakamura for the rest of my life, so long as she promises to continue spreading her awesomeness by drawing manga at a faster speed and if it's not too much to ask for, make this series a never-ending one. Because I've a feeling that in no way am I ever going to overcome the sense of loss if this series ends. I tried imagining it for about a second before I gave up. It was too depressing to even consider it.

By the way, if Kyoko is real a...more
Sheila
Alison (AlisonCanRead)
At the end of the last volume, Chiori pushed Kyoko down a flight of stairs in a jealous rage. When Kyoko lands, Chiori panics. Her primary concern was not whether Kyoko was hurt but whether Kyoko would tell the director. Gotta love Chiori's selfishness. Such a good example of the poor side of human nature.

Kyoko is still in her Natsu frame of mind. She doesn't pass blame onto Chiori. Instead, she uses the opportunity to turn Chiori into her personal gopher. If Natsu the bully needs something done...more
Linda Jaejoong
Nachdem Kyoko von Chiori die Treppe hinunter gestoßen wurde, legt sie sich einen Plan zurecht um sich an ihr zu rächen und welcher Platz wäre besser dafür geeignet als der Drehort der Soap Box "R"!! Es entbrennt ein Machtkampf zwischen den Beiden und nur wer die stärkere Willenskraft hat wird als Siegerin daraus hervorgehen.

Dann begegnet Kyoko auch noch jemanden von dem sie dachte das er längst zu seinem Platz in der Hölle zurückgekehrt wäre!! Auch Ren hat einen kleinen Auftritt, zu kurz für mei...more
Lubnaa
I love how the Vie Ghoul guy is impressed by how weird Kyoko is lol and I don't understand his logic explaining why Kyoko wants to give him chocolates.....???

And Kyoko forgot about Ren's birthday!!!!! Tsk tsk.
Bethany
Jeffrey
My favorite guilty pleasure continues to be just that as Kyoko turns the tables on her oppressor and, as usual, brings more of her adversary than the adversary even realized. I shouldn't love this shojo series nearly as much as I do, but I just can't help it.

This also begins the Valentine's Day arc which, if nothing else, at least gives us some Moko time and allows Yoshiki Nakamura to end a second straight volume on a spectacular cliffhanger, leaving me clawing at the walls for the next four mon...more
Rach
This volume needed more Ren! As much as I love to see Kyoko succeed as an actress, and that with her help, Chiori might move past her vengeance and fear and learn to love acting again, I miss her interactions with Ren, like in the previous volume. The scene at the beginning with Hikaru from Bridge was cute ("Let's keep this a secret between us..." lol!), and I'm happy to see Sho back, especially a Sho who likes Kyoko but can't figure out how to get back on her good side. Most of all, I am excite...more
Robin
Note:

V. includes Acts 133 - 138.

(view spoiler)
Morgan
I don't have much to say about this one. It was okay...She got though the scenes. Discovered herself, helped a new love section member. It was okay. Rather get into more interesting topics.
Sara
3.75
The issue with the costars has been cleverly resolved and now Chiori is... WHAAA!!!? Hoho Isn't that interesting? I wonder how that will all develop. The last chapter is a great intro into the Valentine's Day(+) arc-complete with a hilarious/cute cameo from a character I thought I didn't like and a cliffhanger!
Jan Kamiya
Maybe my favorite volume of Skip Beat. Kyoko is so deliciously evil! The BEST thing is that she is so "into" her character that she doesn't realize how evil she appears to observers. I love Kyoko! She is my idol!
Das hier ist schon seit bestimmt mehr als 10 Jahren einer meiner aller liebsten Manga, und ich bin jedes Mal überrascht, wie gut die Geschichte sich hält. Es wird und wird einfach nicht langweilig!
Rajab Al-mukarrom
it was ah-mazing.
Yoshiki Nakamura-san keren banget.
makin naik volume-nya, makin baik dan seru juga ceritanya.
good job!!

can't wait for the next volume ;)
Amy Gideon
For my full series review on volumes 1-31 please visit http://perksofbeinganotakuwallflower....
Kristin
Story: 5
Artwork: 5
Satisfaction: 5

In which Kyoko and Chiorin face off
Cindy
Entah bagaimana saya jatuh hati dengan Kyoko yang jahat hheheheheh
Céline :)

I LOVE SKIP BEAT!

One of the best manga ever! :)
Orinthia Lee
Entah kenapa makin ke sini kurang greget ceritanya...
Priscilla
I miss ren in this volume. I hope he appears soon.
Kadie D♥
beginning of the valentine crisis?!
April
love it, want more!
Yuli
Entertaining story.
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 16 (Hana-Kimi, #16)
  • Beauty Pop, Vol. 8
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 11 (Maid Sama!, #11)
  • Gakuen Alice, Vol. 12 (Gakuen Alice, #12)
  • Strobe Edge, Vol. 9 (Strobe Edge, #9)
  • Love*Com (Lovely*Complex), Volume 10
  • Oresama Teacher , Vol. 4
Yoshiki Nakamura (仲村佳樹) is a Japanese mangaka. She was born June 17. Nakamura made her manga debut with "Yume de Auyori Suteki" in the manga magazine Hana to Yume in 1993.
More about Yoshiki Nakamura...
Skip Beat!, Vol. 01 Skip Beat!, Vol. 02 Skip Beat!, Vol. 12 Skip Beat!, Vol. 10 Skip Beat!, Vol. 06