Start by marking “スキップ・ビート! 22” as Want to Read:
スキップ・ビート! 22

スキップ・ビート! 22 (Skip Beat! #22)

4.59 of 5 stars 4.59  ·  rating details  ·  2,090 ratings  ·  23 reviews
Reads R to L (Japanese Style), for T audiences. Is there such a thing as being too good? With Ren's help, Kyoko finally gets into her new character. But when she shows up on set and wows the crew with her new spin on the old bully role, it sends some of her costars over the edge! Kyoko's used to dealing with her own demons, but can she stand up to someone else's?!
コミック
Published June 19th 2009 by 白泉社

To ask other readers questions about スキップ・ビート! 22, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about スキップ・ビート! 22

Sheila
Penny
I fell in love with this manga immediately.
It drew me in and kept me there. Sadly to say i have been reading it from the internet and hate to wait in between chapters.
I've also been watching it's anime and I've seen the first episode of the TV show extravagant challenge based on this manga.
But nothing beats the manga because it has all the extra details that are not shown elsewhere.

I'm writing this review for all of the volumes of Skip Beat because i tend to read them all together. I enjoy Ky
Alison (AlisonCanRead)
Kyoko is bound and determined to great a better Natsu. She goes to Ren to beg for his advice in how to walk more like a model. I didn't get at first how this helped her become Natsu, but understand better now. Ren didn't help her with the mental part of the role. However, part of Natsu's character is a regal stance. And carrying herself as a noble model makes it easier for Kyoko to pull off the role emotionally as well.

Chiori's goal to get Kyoko to create a version of Natsu that disagrees with t
Rach
This volume is such an improvement over the last one. Man, Chiori is one scary girl. I do understand her anger and resentment, though - she doesn't understand how Kyoko can overcome being typecast as Mio when she was never able to overcome her own typecasting. I hope people start to figure out how angry and vindictive she is, and not just because I don't want her to seriously hurt Kyoko.

As for Kyoko, I'm glad she gave in and went to Ren for help, and I'm so glad she finally figured out who Natsu
*Queen Diva*
This volume was awesome!! Mostly because Kyoko went back to being bad ass Kyoko (even though she's not really because she's acting the part of Natsu but I loved it either way!)

This spread was amazing (sorry for the crappy picture quality. I am currently out of town for the weekend without my actual camera so had to take it with my phone)

photo WP_20141128_001_zps005df7f5.jpg
Julie (Manga Maniac Cafe)
4 stars.

I thought this volume was a little slow, but that's probably because Ren wasn't in it much.
Bethany
Morgan
Don't know what to day. Things are getting more interesting, but I want to see more progress with the main male and female love interest. :/ Where is Sho and the other stalker? Seriously.
Sara
Things are getting good! Natsu has been realized, two bully costars have been won over, and the troubled past of the two-faced Chiori is coming to light. Not to mention the climax, because I don't want to spoil anything, but it's good and it's got Kyouko's putting her boxing gloves on by the end of the volume.
Jeffrey
While last volume was a bit of a mess, this volume comes back with a strong story that careens right into soap opera. Despite what should be a huge negative, I absolutely adored this volume with its fun characterization and increased depth for the new adversary. I can't wait for the next issue!
Aug Dinash
AMAZING!!! As always this series is fabulous!!! AND I might get a hair cut like Kyoko's Natsu hair. I just LOVE this series, I could keep reading it for soooo long. The stinky this is that there aren't many series like this with the same kind of art that I would like.
Starbubbles
it was fabulous to re-read this in an actual book. i love this arc! love it! it's nice to see the ball rolling on this. 23 is going to be even more fantastic.
Amy Gideon
For my full series review on volumes 1-31 please visit http://perksofbeinganotakuwallflower....
Priscilla
I can't believe what chiori did in the end. Poor kyoko. It seems like she gets in more trouble every second it pass.
Kadie D♥
forgot to add this one :P
Kyoko's flame of revenge is flaming up again!
Kristin
Story: 5
Artwork: 5
Satisfaction: 5

Where Kyoko creates Natsu.
Céline :)

I LOVE SKIP BEAT!

One of the best manga ever! :)
Kimber Jones
sweetest love but non love story ever
Yessy Loren
Aug 15, 2012 Yessy Loren rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Yessy by: everyone
natsu keren banget!jempooolll
Liz
Liz added it
Dec 26, 2014
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 23 (Hana-Kimi, #23)
  • The One, Volume 2
  • Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You, Vol. 09
  • Love*Com (Lovely*Complex), Volume 13
  • Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 14 (Ouran High School Host Club, #14)
Yoshiki Nakamura (仲村佳樹) is a Japanese mangaka. She was born June 17. Nakamura made her manga debut with "Yume de Auyori Suteki" in the manga magazine Hana to Yume in 1993.
More about Yoshiki Nakamura...
Skip Beat!, Vol. 01 Skip Beat!, Vol. 02 Skip Beat!, Vol. 12 Skip Beat!, Vol. 06 Skip Beat!, Vol. 10