Start by marking “Enjoying Where You Are on the Way to Where You Are Going: Learning How to Live a Joyful Spirit-Led Life” as Want to Read:

4.27  ·  Rating Details  ·  353 Ratings  ·  29 Reviews
Learn How to Live a Joyful Spirit-Led Life! Are you enjoying every day of your life? Or do you tell yourself and others that you will find happiness once you have reached a specific goal or position in life? Jesus came so that we might have and enjoy life (John 10:10). Joy is a fruit of the Spirit. If you have not been enjoying your life to the fullest, it is time to begin ...more
Published November 16th 2008 by FaithWords (first published January 1st 1996)

Be the first to ask a question about Enjoying Where You Are on the Way to Where You Are Going

Cherhonda Bowers
Jan 03, 2014 Cherhonda Bowers rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Makes you truly appreciate every stage of your life. Allow s you to not just focus on the goals but the steps to achieving the goals and enjoying going through.
Kat
Jul 29, 2014 Kat rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: christianity
Im going to try not to be so critical like I usually am of Joyce Meyer books. There were some chapters I felt were really good and some chapters I could not relate to. Some chapters were like beating a dead horse. She made her point but just kept writing. I hated her examples of problems. I understand she was just using examples to help in her delivery but the problems she used in her book were so minor, it made me want to throw the book sometimes.
I read her positive thoughts books a few months
Apr 13, 2014 Karen rated it liked it
Just did a weekend triptych of self reflective titles, including this one plus The Four Agreements and Wherever You Go There You Are. Conclusion: all say the same thing, this one with biblical references which do not necessarily strengthen the 'live a better life through selflessness' strategies, yet gives a good direction for further reading and context from a surprising source. Or not.
Olivia Vanhorn
Feb 02, 2015 Olivia Vanhorn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
really good read"
Anne Gooch
Aug 21, 2013 Anne Gooch rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love Joyce Meyer so I knew this was going to be another great book by her! This book is great for anyone that feels like you have no idea where you life is going but you can learn to just enjoy it while you are on your way. I will be rereading it from time to time because it was that great!
Houseofsolace Emmanuel
If you've ever felt lost, moody and un-understood by people around you; this book could be used of God to really calm your nerves that you haven't 'lost it', but that your current attitude in this state should be that of joy...... read through and you'd find it sticky!
Michael
Mar 01, 2014 Michael rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great book! It's always good to accept encouragement based on God's word. I borrowed this, but I want a copy of my own. I can definitly see myself reading this one a few more times, as I'm always on my way somewhere.
Heather
Jun 03, 2016 Heather rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very good. If you're waiting on God for something, I highly recommend this book. It's not about the destination - once you reach it, there will be another one on the horizon. Enjoy the journey!
Jennifer Covington
I read this once a long time ago and remember really liking it! I misplaced it amongst my books though and searched for it for a long time. I recently found it and look forward to reading it again.
Lucyana
Recommended!!! Joyce always teach us to accept and enjoy ourselves and see ourselves the way God would.. Its a book for those who are desperately in need to have more joy in their daily life..
John Herrick
Sep 24, 2010 John Herrick rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: personal-growth
This helped me several times years ago, during strategic seasons in my life. It's one tool that helped me hang in there when dreams seemed far from reality.
Katie
Nov 14, 2012 Katie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this book. Very thought provoking! I love the Issac and Isaiah references and being patient and waiting for God's timing. Quick read too!
Donna
Aug 11, 2012 Donna rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A very positive and uplifting read, full of good reminders to enjoy the journey of life and appreciate the good that is.
Kimberly
Apr 26, 2009 Kimberly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was really good for me to read. I particularly enjoyed the chapter on the waiting room and the "suddenlies."
Erin
Sep 29, 2008 Erin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This started with a bang for me, but then fizzled toward the middle into the end.
Stacy Piper
Apr 29, 2013 Stacy Piper rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: inspirational
I have picked this book up again and again over the years for it's great reminders
Ugonna
Dec 11, 2008 Ugonna rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read this when I needed a lot of encouragement; good practical advice.
Snobles
May 10, 2010 Snobles rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good! Made me feel like she knew what I was going through!
Stephanie
Mar 20, 2010 Stephanie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Totally awsome! It's like she knows what you're going through!
Angela
May 13, 2008 Angela rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book! I read this for a women's study.
Jan 29, 2009 Karen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
  • Growing Deep in the Christian Life
  • You've Already Got It!: So Quit Trying to Get It
  • 8 Steps to Create the Life You Want: The Anatomy of a Successful Life
  • Just Enough Light for the Step I'm On
  • Are We Living in the End Times?
  • Loving God with All Your Mind
  • Falling in Love with Jesus: Abandoning Yourself to the Greatest Romance of Your Life
  • The Greatest Words Ever Spoken: Everything Jesus Said about You, Your Life, and Everything Else
  • A Life Unleashed: Giving Birth to Your Dreams
  • The Transformation of the Inner Man
  • Stick a Geranium in Your Hat and Be Happy
  • Possessing the Gates of the Enemy: An Intercessionary Prayer Manual
  • A Heart Ablaze
Joyce Meyer is a #1 New York Times bestselling author and one of the world's leading practical Bible teachers. Her nearly 100 books have helped millions of people find hope and restoration. Bestsellers include Living Beyond Your Feelings; Power Thoughts; Battlefield of the Mind; and The Confident Woman.

Joyce Meyer's broadcast Enjoying Everyday Life airs daily on hundreds of television networks an
More about Joyce Meyer...

“Jesus did not leave Peter to drown just because he had done fine for a while and then made a mistake.” 0 likes