Start by marking “I Right the Wrongs” as Want to Read:
I Right the Wrongs

I Right the Wrongs (Misdemeanor Man #2)

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  34 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Dylan Schaffer's sequel to Misdemeanor Man is a mind-bending whodunit about small crime, big crime, and the Barry Manilow-loving lawyer caught in the middle.

Published May 2nd 2006 by Bloomsbury USA (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about I Right the Wrongs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Right the Wrongs

Maddy
RATING: 2.5
PROTAGONIST: Gordon Seegerman
OCCUPATION: Misdemeanor attorney
SETTING: Santa Rita, California
SERIES: #2 of 2
SUMMARY: Gordon Seegerman is a slacker misdemeanor attorney whose real passion in life is playing in a Barry Manilow tribute band whose goal is to secure a gig in Las Vegas when Barry is there and meet Mr. Manilow. And the band's name - are you ready for this - the Mandys. In his day job, Gordon represents a young man who is accused of stealing an opposing team's mascot and posse
Candy
Same plotting problems, but I still enjoyed this. Looks like there's no sequel ... bummer. I wanted to know what happened with the blood test.
Karen
Funny mystery. I read author's previous "Misdemeanor Man" and enjoyed it. Protagonist is a public defender who just wants to put in his time on the job and then do what he really loves after hours--being front man for a Barry Manilow tribute band.
Danielle
I'm so sorry there are only two of these "Misdemeanor Man" books. Both are funny and interesting. After these books, Schaffer wrote a memoir -- but nothing since. Did he decide to concentrate on lawyering?
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2015
Jesse
Jesse marked it as to-read
May 23, 2015
Charity Ayo
Charity Ayo marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Keith
Keith added it
Jun 25, 2013
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2013
Jeni Wyatt
Jeni Wyatt marked it as to-read
May 09, 2013

Misdemeanor Man (2 books)
  • Misdemeanor Man: A Novel
Misdemeanor Man: A Novel Life, Death & Bialys: A Father/Son Baking Story Dog Stories 8-Pak Dog Stories