Start by marking “Dunia Mimpi Vol. 3” as Want to Read:
Dunia Mimpi Vol. 3

Dunia Mimpi Vol. 3 (彼方から / From Far Away #3)

4.4 of 5 stars 4.40  ·  rating details  ·  839 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Setelah memenangkan pertarungan dengan Keimos, untuk sementara Noriko aman berada di sisi Izark. Agar Noriko tetap berada di tempat yang aman, Izark memutuskan menitipkan Noriko kepada kenalan lamanya, yakni Bibi Garya. Tetapi rumah Bibi Garya dijadikan tempat persembunyian kelompok Jeida, yang dituduh melakukan kudeta. Akibatnya rumah itu diserang musuh mereka...
Published 1998 by Elex Media Komputindo

To ask other readers questions about Dunia Mimpi Vol. 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dunia Mimpi Vol. 3

3.5 "I can't erase...Noriko's face from my mind."

Much shorter because a one shot by the same mangaka was put into this volume.

Izark reckons that he must drop off Noriko at a place that he trusts before continuing on with his life. Contrary to what he said earlier, it seems that he now trusts that Noriko won't let it slip that she might be the Awakening, and entrusts her to a friend of his. What follows is a very tear-jerky scene where Noriko thanks Izark for everything but he can't bare to look
It's obvious in the beginning that this is going to be a romance, but it is nice to see that the person affected first is Izark. When he leaves her with an old friend he can't comprehend his own heart-ache. Izark is such a tormented soul in this series, which I love!

This volume reminds me a bit of Fushigi Yugi where Tamahome is imprisoned and is able to communicate with Miaka via telepathy. Here too, Izark and Noriko discover their ability to communicate with each other over long distances.

I almost took away a star simply because Noriko and Izark are separated in this volume. That said, I put that star back because of the awesomeness that is Gaya Il Bizka.

Although a chunk of this volume is taken up by a one shot called "See You Tomorrow" which is set in modern Tokyo about a high school girl which almost made me take away the star that Gaya Il Bizka had earned back but Gaya is, as I noted, just that awesome.

And the one shot can be read as an optional because it is just that generic
“Can you see it. This is the world of light. Everything has become one in light. I entered the world of light and I found you.
Do you understand? We are the world of light. This is what we have been searching for. I feel a gentle energy that embraces everything. And this energy can be felt anywhere anytime as long as you open yourself to it”

Kanata Kara by Kyoko Hikawa has been my most favorite Shoujo Manga since early 90s till today and I know it will stay as my most favorite for years to come.

Izark leaves Noriko with "Auntie" in an effort to make life easier for both of them. Despite her best attempts to stay positive, when Auntie's home is attacked, Noriko goes looking for Izark but can't find him. She ends up meeting Agol and his seer daughter Geena. As a middle school student, I didn't like this series all that much: Noriko was too whiny and useless. However, when I reread this as an adult, I appreciated Noriko's shortcomings; now that she's been in the new world for three months, ...more
Picking up the third volume in the From Far Away series I thought I had a pretty good handle on where things were headed. We had a teenage couple set up against some pretty corrupt and evil governmental figures and some sort of magical prophecy bound them together. So I was stunned that within the first five pages Izark left Noriko! Their separation allows them to grow individually as they each go on their own adventures and yet something magical still ties them together. Not to mention that eve ...more
This review will cover volume 3 & 4.

After the okay volume two, I can say this series definitely got better with these two volumes. But that doesn't mean there still aren't problems. But first let's take a look at the characters.

Noriko and Izark are still likeable. Noriko has grown a little bit as a character and I'm really glad to see that. She's what I would call a damsel in distress done right. She doesn't have to be a fighter to be a good character and she gets more interesting considerin
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama kali dibeli dan dibaca pada tahun 1998.
Shannon (Twilight Sleep)
A lovely "back in time" manga - much better done than most.
Nice edition, but am hoping the story picks up soon.
one word
Alexa marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2015
Yellen marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2015
Linda Hermiz
Linda Hermiz marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2015
  • Red River, Vol. 18 (Red River, #18)

Name : 冰川京子 (ひかわきょうこ)

Blood type : A

Likes Jackie Chan movies and American movies like BIG. Also cats, but not enough to own one. One of her favorite activities is decorating and creating useful objects for her home. Hates mosquitoes and cockroaches. Has enormous trouble in bicycle parks.

Does mostly light-hearted comedy stories, but very entertaining. She does surprisingly great action scenes (have
More about Kyoko Hikawa...

彼方から / From Far Away (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • From Far Away, Vol. 1