Start by marking “Hell for Leather (Malloy Family, #8)” as Want to Read:
Hell for Leather (Malloy Family, #8)

Hell for Leather (Malloy Family #8)

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  120 ratings  ·  11 reviews
"Exile or love. Life or death. His demons will force him to choose. "

"The Malloy Family, Book 8"

Gunslinger Kincaid has traded his black clothes and pistols for a homespun shirt and trousers. Now he s Cade Brody, a man with dark hair, dark eyes and an even darker past. The blood money he s earned bought him a small piece of property in New Mexico territory, at the base of t
Published June 17th 2008 by Samhain (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Hell for Leather, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hell for Leather

Auntee
Apr 07, 2009 Auntee rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of western romance
This was a very sweet, quick read, about a former gunslinger who is trying to turn his life around and who just wants to be left alone, and the feisty widow who comes into his life and gives him everything he thought he could never have. There were plenty of "awww" moments for me--I just felt so bad for him at times--he was way too down on himself and was really lacking in self esteem. I really wished that I had read the author's Malloy family series before this, especially the books where the c ...more
Kimberly Rocha~ Book Obsessed Chicks

Since discovering the Malloy Family series, and meeting dark character, gunslinger, Kincaid, I have been wishing he had his own story. Thank goodness, he does!!!!

Kincaid, fed up with his lifestyle, but not believing he fits in anywhere, heads for a New Mexico town where he buys a cabin to call home, something he has never had. Kincaid plots his own death and buries the remembrances of it, his black clothing and his guns and takes the name Cade Brody for his new life.

When Cade makes a trip into t
Adrienne
I realy enjoyed this quick read from Beth Williamson which is an off shoot from the Malloy Family books...... I first met KIncaid a few months ago so was keen to find out what happens to him!

When Gunslinger Kincaid decides to hang up his holster he takes himself off to New Mexico to bury Kincaid and start a fresh. Whilst his intention is to lay low and lead a solitary life he finds himself falling for the local shopkeeper (the widow Sabrina), and despite his best efforts to stay away, finds that
Kimberly Walter
Gunslinger Kincaid is no longer, now he is Cade Brody with a chance at a new life without the dark past. He buys a cabin in the New Mexico territory, at the base of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains. He plans on isolation, no one to bother him and he only plans to go to town Eustace when he needs vittles.
But as always things don't go his way. He gets distracted by Sabrina Edmonds, and his cabin keeps getting visitors.
Sabrina Edmonds runs the post office and general store, she is attracted to Cade
Issa

A decent story about a gunslinger looking for a new life and a widowed shopkeeper with an attitude. I liked Sabrina a lot, we don't always get strong female portrayals in historicals. She's smart, kind, and sexy, and just what Cade needs. I liked Cade too. He's trying to leave his past behind and his vulnerability touching. I especially enjoyed his interactions with the towns people, especially his "Ghost". Sabrina and Cade have great chemistry.

There are niggles of course. The story tak
Cphe
My thoughts on this ebook. I liked that it involved a secondary character featured in the wonderful Malloy series. This book is written with the author's usual free flowing style and is well written.

The main characters are well fleshed out, Cade Brody ex-gunslinger is looking to leave his past behind when he moves to the outskirts of Eustace. Cade is tall, dark and brooding and wants to be left alone. That is not possible when he meets the widow Sabrina Edwards owner of the mercantile. Sabrina h
Torre
Best of the series for me. Funny and just a wonderful read,,, Wish there would of been an epilogue.. Ended to abruptly... Love Cade and Sabrina..
Bet Lantaff
Mar 16, 2009 Bet Lantaff rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: erotica readers
Another awesome read from Ms Williamson! This is actually part of the Malloy series but I had no idea until I was fully into the book. Now I'm going to have to get the series to see what I've missed. I normally pass on Western erotica but if the author prefers this genre, I'll have to start reading it. This is the second book by Ms Williamson (the first was the contemporary Under Fire)that I've read and I'll be sure to pick up any other book that I see with her name as the author.
Mitzi
Gunslinger Kincaid moves to New Mexico to start a new life with new name (Cade Brody) and vows no more booze. He meets Sabrina Edmonds (a widow) that owns the local store. Didn't care for this story. It was slow and I just didn't feel the relationship between H/h was very strong.
J. Leigh Hunter
The first sex scene is hot and fast and hard; the rest seem amateurish. The writing is also a little amateurish. Hero seemed a little one-dimensional.
Netanella
Sweet story about an ex-gunslinger with self-esteem issues and a spirited widow who owns the only shop in a one-horse town.
Sammyd
Sammyd marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2015
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2015
Kathy Hamill hilgendorf
Kathy Hamill hilgendorf marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Heather Heal
Heather Heal marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Claudia
Claudia marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Hollie
Hollie added it
Dec 21, 2014
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2014
Sabrina The Book Lover
Sabrina The Book Lover marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2014
Tanya Brown
Tanya Brown marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
  • Untamed: Riding West & Lawless (Untamed #1 & 2)
  • Caleb (Circle Eight, #3)
  • Mustang Wild (Wild, #1)
  • Promises Reveal (Promises, #4)
  • Let Me Love You
  • Becoming Miss Becky (Gardiner, Texas, #2)
  • It's Hotter In Hawaii (Men of Hawaii #2)
  • The River Devil (Devil, #2)
  • Down In Texas
  • The Twelve Quickies of Christmas (Volume 2)
  • Deacon's Touch (Dume Ranch Series, #1)
  • The Devil of Whiskey Row
  • Sins of Summer: A Midsummer's Night Steam
  • Carnal Desires
Beth Williamson, who also writes as Emma Lang, is an award-winning, bestselling author of both historical and contemporary romances. Her books range from sensual to scorching hot. She is a Career Achievement Award Nominee in Erotic Romance by Romantic Times Magazine, in both 2009 and 2010, and a quarter finalist in the 2014 Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award Contest.

Beth has always been a dreamer, ne
More about Beth Williamson...

Malloy Family (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • The Bounty (Malloy Family, #1)
  • The Prize (Malloy Family, #2)
  • The Reward (Malloy Family, #3)
  • The Treasure (Malloy Family, #4)
  • The Gift (Malloy Family, #5)
  • The Tribute (Malloy Family, #6)
  • The Legacy (Malloy Family, #7)
  • The Fortune (Malloy Family, #9)
  • The Prospect (Malloy Family, #10)
  • The Jewel (Malloy Family, #11)
The Bounty (Malloy Family, #1) Unbridled Nate (Devils on Horseback,  #1) The Prize (Malloy Family, #2) The Treasure (Malloy Family, #4)