Start by marking “The Naughtiest Girl Collection” as Want to Read:
The Naughtiest Girl Collection

The Naughtiest Girl Collection (The Naughtiest Girl #1-3)

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  1,033 ratings  ·  40 reviews
"The Naughtiest Girl in the School", "The Naughtiest Girl Again", and "The Naughtiest Girl is a Monitor".
Published October 14th 2004 by Hodder (first published July 16th 1992)

Skz
In this lifetime i will never underestimate the power of 'Enid Blyton'. The very reason i ventured into reading and continue to read is because i began with one of Blyton's books in the school library when marking the pages with dog ear was prohibited, but inevitable.
Kiky Kartini
Mallory Tower, Lima Sekawan, Sapta Siaga, Si Paling Badung dan koleksi buku Enyd adalah novel wajib saya waktu kecil dulu. Sebagian besar udah dibaca semua.
Shirley
Read them when I was in elementary school. It was really enjoyable that I could imagine how to be her at that time. The same old school days... Miss her, the Naughty Girl, I might read it again soon ^@^
Penny Blanch
I found these books at my Grandparent's house one summer holiday back in the 1970's amd still remember being enthralled with the stories. A naughty version of Malory Towers,the main character was such a rebel! Enid Blyton definately shaped my childhood and my love for reading.
Tracey
Thses books helped me through my childhood. These a one of the books that got me into becoming a lover of books. Enid Blyton had away with writing that made you jiust what more of her books to read.
Azka
My childhood books
Ashley Bennett
Tommy Verhaegen
Naughtiest Girl omnibus, part of the boarding school books from Enid Blyton. She wrote so positive about boarding schools that children all over the world actually asked themselves to go there.
Dannielle Edwards
Well. It's Enid Blyton. The reason why almost every girl has an irrational desire to play lacrosse, wear pinafores and go to boarding school.
Tikiri
The stories I grew up with. I read these under my blanket with a flashlight all night while and my parents thought I was sound asleep....
Meera
Read them in my school. I have almost read all in the series of Naughtiest Girl. Loved the way the author empowered girls.
Upasana Saraf
One of the best school classics.. Whyteleafe school will forever remain every child's dream.. wonder where Elizabeth, Joan, Julian and the others are..
Aditya Krishna
Make sure your kids have read all of Enid Blyton's books. A literary treasure.
Simone Perren
A great book which takes me back to my childhood, a book I will read to my own children when the time comes.
velvetgypsy
Loved these books during my childhood!
J Gasper
Absolutely loved the series
Loved this book as a child!
Skk
Damien Malcolm
Another great book (or set there-of) from Enid Blyton. While a few bits of the older-style English were a little difficult to get my tongue around, the story was wonderful, characters realistic and loveable. Lovely book.
Rachel
An entire mass of intrest burst from my brain when I read this book. Full of surprises. I mostly enjoyed when the school would have a meeting. Just like the children in the story, at meetings they would get quiet, I would to. Awesome book, read it if you liked the first book: The Nautiest Girl in the School. If you think it's one book and you'll be done with it soon you're wrong, it's three books in one!
Wangui
Jun 26, 2009 Wangui rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: parents and kids!
Really loved the story and more so the school. I like that the kids rule themselves and are actually quite sensible about it! And that everyone is given a chance. A few ideas on how discipline ought to work where children, and in fact anyone, is concerned can be picked up!
Carin
I was starting to get worried since my daughter seemed to have lost all interest in reading independently. This collection changed all that. We read parts of it together, but she read most of it herself and absolutely loved it.
Birgit
My most favourite books when I was a little girl. I so wanted to go to boarding school. I really enjoyed reading them to my daughter when she was younger.
Nirvana
Loved all of the stories when I was younger though now I prefer ddeeper plots!!! Still one of my fav authors though!! :D
Shauli Chaudhuri
Enid Blyton books were a delight to read while growing up. Must read for all little girls.
Aashni
I remember how enthralled I was every time I read Enid Blyton books. think of those days fondly :)
Enid Blyton 1 3 Sep 27, 2013 04:46PM
Roal Dahl VS Enid Blyton 1 4 Jul 14, 2013 06:22PM
  • The Naughtiest Girl Keeps a Secret (The Naughtiest Girl, # 5)
  • Enid Blyton: The Biography
  • Masquerade at the Wells (Sadler's Wells, #4)
  • The Mystery of Death Trap Mine (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #24)
  • The Secret of Skeleton Island (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #6)
  • Little Miss Shy
  • P.S. Wish You Were Here (Two of a Kind Diaries, #11)
  • The Mystery of the Moaning Cave (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #10)
  • Goodbye Malory Towers (Malory Towers, #12)
  • More Milly Molly Mandy
  • The Cool Club (Two of a Kind, #12)
  • The Vile Victorians
(See also her pen name Mary Pollock)

Born in 1897 in South London, Enid Mary Blyton was the eldest of three children, and showed an early interest in music and reading. She was educated at St. Christopher's School, Beckenham, and - having decided not to pursue her music - at Ipswich High School, where she trained as a kindergarten teacher. She taught for five years before her 1924 marriage to edito
More about Enid Blyton...

The Naughtiest Girl (10 books)
  • The Naughtiest Girl in the School (The Naughtiest Girl, #1)
  • The Naughtiest Girl Again (The Naughtiest Girl, #2)
  • The Naughtiest Girl Is a Monitor (The Naughtiest Girl, #3)
  • Ini Dia si Paling Badung (The Naughtiest Girl, #4)
  • The Naughtiest Girl Keeps a Secret (The Naughtiest Girl, # 5)
  • The Naughtiest Girl Helps a Friend (The Naughtiest Girl, #6)
  • The Naughtiest Girl Saves the Day (The Naughtiest Girl, #7)
  • Well Done, The Naughtiest Girl! (The Naughtiest Girl, #8)
  • The Naughtiest Girl Wants to Win (The Naughtiest Girl, #9)
  • The Naughtiest Girl Marches On (The Naughtiest Girl, #10)
The Magic Faraway Tree (The Faraway Tree, #2) The Enchanted Wood (The Faraway Tree, #1) Five on a Treasure Island (Famous Five, #1) The Faraway Tree Stories (The Faraway Tree #1-3) The Folk of the Faraway Tree (The Faraway Tree, #3)