Start by marking “The Naughtiest Girl Collection” as Want to Read:
The Naughtiest Girl Collection

The Naughtiest Girl Collection (The Naughtiest Girl #1-3)

4.34  ·  Rating Details ·  1,360 Ratings  ·  48 Reviews
"The Naughtiest Girl in the School", "The Naughtiest Girl Again", and "The Naughtiest Girl is a Monitor".
Published October 14th 2004 by Hodder (first published January 1st 1989)

To ask other readers questions about The Naughtiest Girl Collection, please sign up.

Manasa Ganesh you can read this book with the kindle app if this book is downloadable for free
Kitty u know,enid blyton is a writer who usually deals with school days and mysterious kinds of stories....naughtiest girl series is also a book which tells…moreu know,enid blyton is a writer who usually deals with school days and mysterious kinds of stories....naughtiest girl series is also a book which tells about a girl who studies in a boarding school and how she overcomes all the problems.... (less)

Skz
Jun 02, 2013 Skz rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In this lifetime i will never underestimate the power of 'Enid Blyton'. The very reason i ventured into reading and continue to read is because i began with one of Blyton's books in the school library when marking the pages with dog ear was prohibited, but inevitable.
Kiky Kartini
Jul 19, 2012 Kiky Kartini rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Mallory Tower, Lima Sekawan, Sapta Siaga, Si Paling Badung dan koleksi buku Enyd adalah novel wajib saya waktu kecil dulu. Sebagian besar udah dibaca semua.
Shirley
Nov 10, 2013 Shirley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read them when I was in elementary school. It was really enjoyable that I could imagine how to be her at that time. The same old school days... Miss her, the Naughty Girl, I might read it again soon ^@^
Tracey
Apr 24, 2013 Tracey rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: children
Thses books helped me through my childhood. These a one of the books that got me into becoming a lover of books. Enid Blyton had away with writing that made you jiust what more of her books to read.
Penny Blanch
I found these books at my Grandparent's house one summer holiday back in the 1970's amd still remember being enthralled with the stories. A naughty version of Malory Towers,the main character was such a rebel! Enid Blyton definately shaped my childhood and my love for reading.
Syeda urooj Fatima
Jun 12, 2015 Syeda urooj Fatima rated it it was amazing
If you have read Blyton and her mischievously amazing characters, YOUR CHILDHOOD WAS WELL SPENT! i cant stress enough on how much every parent needs to give these to their children because these books are what initially opened the eyes of my imagination to worlds unseen.
Wangui
Jun 26, 2009 Wangui rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: parents and kids!
Really loved the story and more so the school. I like that the kids rule themselves and are actually quite sensible about it! And that everyone is given a chance. A few ideas on how discipline ought to work where children, and in fact anyone, is concerned can be picked up!
Rachel
Oct 05, 2013 Rachel rated it it was amazing
Shelves: enid-blyton
An entire mass of intrest burst from my brain when I read this book. Full of surprises. I mostly enjoyed when the school would have a meeting. Just like the children in the story, at meetings they would get quiet, I would to. Awesome book, read it if you liked the first book: The Nautiest Girl in the School. If you think it's one book and you'll be done with it soon you're wrong, it's three books in one!
Ashley Bennett
Jul 09, 2014 Ashley Bennett rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fairy-books
Damien Malcolm
Another great book (or set there-of) from Enid Blyton. While a few bits of the older-style English were a little difficult to get my tongue around, the story was wonderful, characters realistic and loveable. Lovely book.
Carin
Mar 28, 2014 Carin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childrens
I was starting to get worried since my daughter seemed to have lost all interest in reading independently. This collection changed all that. We read parts of it together, but she read most of it herself and absolutely loved it.
Dannielle Edwards
Jul 07, 2014 Dannielle Edwards rated it it was amazing
Well. It's Enid Blyton. The reason why almost every girl has an irrational desire to play lacrosse, wear pinafores and go to boarding school.
Upasana Saraf
May 16, 2014 Upasana Saraf rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of the best school classics.. Whyteleafe school will forever remain every child's dream.. wonder where Elizabeth, Joan, Julian and the others are..
Meera
Sep 15, 2014 Meera rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read them in my school. I have almost read all in the series of Naughtiest Girl. Loved the way the author empowered girls.
Tommy Verhaegen
May 15, 2015 Tommy Verhaegen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paper_en, youth-girls
Naughtiest Girl omnibus, part of the boarding school books from Enid Blyton. She wrote so positive about boarding schools that children all over the world actually asked themselves to go there.
Simone Perren
Sep 02, 2014 Simone Perren rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great book which takes me back to my childhood, a book I will read to my own children when the time comes.
Tikiri
Apr 14, 2015 Tikiri rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The stories I grew up with. I read these under my blanket with a flashlight all night while and my parents thought I was sound asleep....
Nayasari
my childhood memories <3
J Gasper
Apr 21, 2015 J Gasper rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved the series
Aditya Krishna
Oct 22, 2014 Aditya Krishna rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Make sure your kids have read all of Enid Blyton's books. A literary treasure.
Feb 01, 2015 Laura rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book as a child!
velvetgypsy
Mar 21, 2015 velvetgypsy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved these books during my childhood!
Skk
Azka
Apr 20, 2014 Azka rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My childhood books
Nawfal Attitude
Feb 06, 2015 Nawfal Attitude rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome
Asha KRISHNA
Jan 26, 2017 Asha KRISHNA rated it really liked it
A great read. I had read it as a child and loved it. Now reading it to my daughter, it was great revisiting the characters.

For a complete review please click on the link below:

Enid Blyton 1 4 Sep 27, 2013 04:46PM
Roal Dahl VS Enid Blyton 1 4 Jul 14, 2013 06:22PM
  • No Castanets at the Wells (Sadlers Wells, #3)
  • The Mystery of Death Trap Mine (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #24)
  • Enid Blyton: The Biography
  • The Mystery of the Vanishing Treasure (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #5)
  • Enid Blyton
  • The Mystery of the Laughing Shadow (Alfred Hitchcock and the Three Investigators, #12)
  • Little Miss Shy
  • The Vile Victorians
  • Manners
  • The Naughtiest Girl Wants to Win (The Naughtiest Girl, #9)
  • P.S. Wish You Were Here (Two of a Kind Diaries, #11)
  • The Cool Club (Two of a Kind, #12)
  • The Dream Thief: An Extraordinary Horatio Lyle Mystery
  • More Milly Molly Mandy
(See also her pen name Mary Pollock)

Born in 1897 in South London, Enid Mary Blyton was the eldest of three children, and showed an early interest in music and reading. She was educated at St. Christopher's School, Beckenham, and - having decided not to pursue her music - at Ipswich High School, where she trained as a kindergarten teacher. She taught for five years before her 1924 marriage to edito
More about Enid Blyton...

The Naughtiest Girl (10 books)
  • The Naughtiest Girl in the School (The Naughtiest Girl, #1)
  • The Naughtiest Girl Again (The Naughtiest Girl, #2)
  • The Naughtiest Girl Is a Monitor (The Naughtiest Girl, #3)
  • Ini Dia si Paling Badung (The Naughtiest Girl, #4)
  • The Naughtiest Girl Keeps a Secret (The Naughtiest Girl, # 5)
  • The Naughtiest Girl Helps a Friend (The Naughtiest Girl, #6)
  • The Naughtiest Girl Saves the Day (The Naughtiest Girl, #7)
  • Well Done, The Naughtiest Girl! (The Naughtiest Girl, #8)
  • The Naughtiest Girl Wants to Win (The Naughtiest Girl, #9)
  • The Naughtiest Girl Marches On (The Naughtiest Girl, #10)

“these belonged to the school, any child who wished could help to care for them and feed them. There were three beautiful Jersey cows in the meadow, too, and one girl and boy milked these every day. They had to be up early in the morning, but they didn’t mind at all. It was fun! Jennifer Harris had some pets. They were small white mice, and she was very fond of them indeed. They were kept in a big cage, and she cleaned it out every day, so that it was spotless. No one else had white mice at that time, and Elizabeth and” 0 likes