Start by marking “Organizational Behavior” as Want to Read:
Organizational Behavior

Organizational Behavior

3.80  ·  Rating Details  ·  839 Ratings  ·  71 Reviews
Robbins/Judge presents current, relevant research in a clear, reader-friendly writing style.
Globally accepted and written by one of the most foremost authors in the field, this is a necessary read for all managers, human resource workers, and anyone needing to understand and improve their people skills.
Unknown Binding, 13th Edition
Published (first published 1983)

Alissa
Jun 05, 2011 Alissa rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
read for a class.. very educational..
Stephen
it feels like you are reading an hr handbook. there's interesting research but you wonder whether they went for a desired conclusion and cherry picked research.

Weird stuff like men and women perform the same except women excel at this. Still has some interesting data points, never wanders out to anything profound or outside the cookie cutter mold. You might be better off skimming parts of lean in then reading this textbook.
Alice Pasya
Hmmm... mostly mengingatkan pada kenangan buruk bersama Pak Billy yang terhormat, yang dengan kemurahan hatinya berhasil tidak meluluskan lebih dari setengah kelas Perilaku Organisasi...
Bishoy Soliman
Jun 11, 2013 Bishoy Soliman rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
it gives you a huge knowledge about the organization and its structure and ethical values within .
Mahnoor Butt
i want to read this book for my organizational project
Amy Ambarani
Nov 06, 2007 Amy Ambarani rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: HR People ? Director ?
Shelves: psychology
COMPLETE book of Organizational Behavior.
Anto Sugianto
i want to read
Natasya Adawiah
3.5 star.
I read this book for my classes. Its a good book. It tell how to be a good leader and how to have a good organization management. It tell what employees motivation, communication, the conflict process, et cetere. Overall its good.
Nour Hassaniya
Long chapters.. Huge book.. Too much.. But interesting.. Hardest unit for this semester.. But anyway am reviewing the book and it was great.. It helped me a lot with my studies and the way the words written on it was very easy for memorizing and for understanding the points nd to get it more clear the definitions and the important points where written on the right side of the book in a simple way for us to study also because of the examples after each paragraph and the way the writer typed all t ...more
Erin
Nov 12, 2011 Erin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Okay so I skimmed a lot of this, it was required reading for a class. It does contain very vital information on interactions in the workplace, and ways to be a better manager by understanding the behaviors of your workers.
Priya Sogani
Dec 13, 2013 Priya Sogani rated it liked it
too confusing concepts should be explained with a connection to diverse employees, students etc
Amanda
Feb 24, 2013 Amanda rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read it for a class. I learned alot but it's not a book that I would read for fun.
Shahid Hasan
i think this is very good book to increase my knowledge.
Thushari Fernando
It is considered as a reference book for us
Marilyn Maravilloso
i want to read this book...
Wanda
nice book
Dannah Dailo
Jay Brand
Mar 25, 2016 Jay Brand rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent introduction and overview of the relatively new field of organizational behavior. Outlines the familiar, basic theories in industrial-organizational psychology and provides an applied and global context for their discussion and application. Many examples appear snatched from recent headlines in the international business press. I believe this to be an engaging textbook for college/university students.
Vibha Bhargava
Jun 02, 2014 Vibha Bhargava rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves:
Cesar
Jun 26, 2015 Cesar rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Buen libro par afrontar el manejo de las organizaciones del presente y futuro.
Bestbooksales
Sep 09, 2015 Bestbooksales rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Decent book!
Got a free sample www.bestbooksales.com
Chris Bumpas
Typical text book. Forced to read for school.
Olenka
May 21, 2016 Olenka rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: university-books
Clear and entertaining
Saushansamin
This book is important for us
Sinthu
Mar 25, 2014 Sinthu marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
This will be the best book
Erose_leeyahoo.com
Adnan Ali
Feb 23, 2016 Adnan Ali is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
good bok
  • Introduction to Business [With Booklet]
  • An Introduction to Management Science: Quantitative Approaches to Decision Making [With Access Code]
  • Organizational Behaviour: An Introductory Text
  • Principles of Microeconomics
  • The Art of the Turnaround: Creating and Maintaining Healthy Arts Organizations
  • Fundamentals of Corporate Finance
  • Management and Organisational Behaviour
  • Managing the Unexpected: Resilient Performance in an Age of Uncertainty
  • Hard Facts, Dangerous Half-Truths, and Total Nonsense: Profiting from Evidence-based Management
  • The Straight Girl's Guide to Sleeping with Chicks
  • Organizational Behavior
  • Economics
  • Business Research Methods
  • Management [With Access Code]
  • Financial Statement Analysis and Security Valuation
  • Artificial Intelligence
  • Writing Effective Use Cases
  • Empowered: Unleash Your Employees, Energize Your Customers, and Transform Your Business