Start by marking “Angel's Master” as Want to Read:
Angel's Master

Angel's Master

3.02  ·  Rating Details  ·  51 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
The year is 1822 and life on the high seas just became more complicated for Ethan Williams. He’s a pirate with a conscience, and even though killing and plundering are his way of life, he’s searching for much more—and he’s tired of being alone.

Jacqueline Massey is connected with the American Navy. It’s her job to trick men into revealing they are indeed pirates. The guilt
Published January 11th 2010 by Liquid Silver Books (first published 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Angel's Master, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angel's Master

Dina
Aug 21, 2011 Dina rated it it was ok
Recommended to Dina by: Freebie from All Romance Ebooks
I must be a glutton for punishment, because I keep reading freebies from unknown-to-me authors in the distant hope of finding a hidden winner. I'm sad to say Angel's Master wasn't one.

Ethan Williams is a pirate - a romance book pirate, that is. He bathes and shaves regularly, his teeth are perfect, his sweat smells wonderful and, if that isn't enough, he's an anonymous philanthropist. Of course, his men are another story altogether, but who cares about smelly, toothless secondary pirates, right?
Rebecca Rose
Jul 07, 2010 Rebecca Rose rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Rebecca by: authorrebeccarose@Yahoo.com
Ethan Williams is a pirate with a conscience. He's tired of being alone and his ways of plundering and killing have left him empty.

Jacqueline Massey was born into the American Navy. Her father has placed her in danger by making it her job to trick men into admitting they're are pirates, which sends them to their death. Her guilt over this is only equaled by her father's dismissal of her need to be loved.

Together, Ethan and Jacqueline must fight for their blooming love in hopes that Davy Jone
Kelly
So, here I have another pirate book. Once again the pirate in question has all his teeth and reasonably good hygiene and I'm totally cool with that because I like men with all their teeth. Who bathe fairly regularly. I kinda thought that Jacqueline was a bit forward for a woman of her time but seeing as she was in her mid 20s and not married, I could handwave that. Because, you know, to be unmarried at that age in that time was like the kiss of death. So, she's looking for some action. I'm cool ...more
♥Xeni♥
Dec 26, 2010 ♥Xeni♥ rated it liked it
Well, that was a disappointing read. It started out so interesting and promising and ended very oddly.

Firstly, and I was willing to forgive this, which isn't like me, the characters' dialog was very stiff, as though scripted acting by a bunch of bad actors. At first it wasn't so bad, but later it really bugged me. ("He explored her skin like a charted map" was the most innocent of phrases.)

And then there is the whole case of pirates celebrating Christmas. Perhaps an interesting theory in and of
Diana
Feb 20, 2016 Diana rated it liked it
I've decided that I'm going to take up reading books like this one when I'm feeling down; just because I don't have to put so much thought into them.

The story wasn't bad; but it had moments where Ethan just becomes this cheesy stereotype.
I actually really liked Jacqueline in the beginning there was something about her attitude and her pretty much refusing to be the "damsel in distress."
AnnaM
Jan 10, 2012 AnnaM rated it it was ok
For the most part I enjoyed this story. Then the very ending ruined it. It just didn't make any sense given what we knew of the characters and felt like it didn't fit in with the entire rest of the story.
Jess Schira
Mar 15, 2013 Jess Schira rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013-challenge
The ending of this book was completed unexpected, cleverly handled, and enjoyable. SooKoo did a great job with this book. It's a good choices for anyone looking for a good, steamy, pirate story.
Marguerite
Jun 08, 2011 Marguerite rated it liked it
I really enjoyed it up until the very end. The swerve just didn't work for me. Otherwise up until the very end, I really liked this book, especially Jacqueline.
Deidre
Dec 14, 2010 Deidre marked it as e-books-computer
This is a 2nd Day of Christmas Freebie (12/14/10) from All Romance. Find it here http://www.allromanceebooks.com/produ...
ARe Cafe
Nov 05, 2013 ARe Cafe rated it liked it
An historical romance reading list selection from Lady Rhyleigh for AReCafe.com.
SheLove2Read
Dec 16, 2010 SheLove2Read rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf, 2010
The storyline just wasn't doing it for me. DNF.
Roxanne
Roxanne rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2016
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
Doreen
Doreen rated it did not like it
Feb 04, 2016
Julie
Julie rated it liked it
Jan 21, 2016
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2015
Kylie Smith
Kylie Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Carly B
Carly B rated it it was ok
Jun 27, 2015
Arianne
Arianne rated it it was ok
May 03, 2015
Marlenna Jae
Marlenna Jae is currently reading it
Feb 12, 2015
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Sheena
Sheena is currently reading it
Dec 24, 2014
Tandy
Tandy rated it did not like it
Feb 02, 2015
Jennifer rated it it was ok
Nov 26, 2014
Kelly Snyder
Kelly Snyder rated it liked it
Nov 14, 2014
Lexy
Lexy rated it really liked it
Nov 02, 2014
April Munday
April Munday rated it it was ok
Dec 06, 2014
Mariana
Mariana rated it it was ok
Oct 28, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
A Sexy New Historical From Sandra Sookoo And Liquid Silver Books 1 1 Nov 01, 2011 08:56AM
New Halloween Romance From Sandra Sookoo 1 1 Oct 16, 2011 07:23AM
Sexy New Strange Hollow Story From Sandra Sookoo 1 1 Sep 21, 2011 10:38AM
An Inspiring New Romance From Sandra Sookoo 1 1 Aug 16, 2011 06:35AM
A New IR Romance From Sandra Sookoo 1 1 Aug 03, 2011 07:00AM
New Fantasy Romance From Sandra Sookoo 1 1 Jul 21, 2011 12:04PM
A Hot New Vampire Romance From Sandra Sookoo 1 3 Jun 21, 2011 06:42AM
Sandra Sookoo is a bestselling author who firmly believes every person deserves acceptance and a happy ending. Most days you can find her creating scandal and mischief in the Regency-era, serendipity and happenstance in Victorian America or snarky humor in the contemporary world. Reading romance is a lot like eating fine chocolates—you can’t just have one. Good thing books don’t have calories!

When
More about Sandra Sookoo...