Start by marking “The Union (Forbidden, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
The Union (Forbidden, #3.5)

The Union (Forbidden #3.5)

Secret agent, sexy vampire and sorcerer Dell Renfield is asked to go undercover with his partner Alex Sanchez in order to stop an immortal serial killer. In order to catch their man Dell not only has to take Alex to his bed, he needs to mark her as his. But he won’t be able to do it alone. He’ll need the help of co-worker and guardian angel, Darius.
Published 2009 by All Romance eBooks LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Union, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Union

Deidre
Feb 04, 2011 Deidre rated it liked it
Shelves: e-books-computer
I gave this 3 stars only after consideration. (I was going to give 2) Honestly...it is not great. It was rushed and poorly hobbled together even for a short story. There was no real sense of a story..not one that I understood anyways. I just felt lost and the writing felt disassociated within the characters..like there were just going through the motions with out any feeling.

On the other side I did not realize this was part of a series when I read it..so I am assuming that is why I was lost and
Madison
Jan 10, 2012 Madison rated it really liked it
A unique and intriguing story of a vampire and an angel.
It's a Naughty little quickie and more.
Well written. Loved the characters and I wasn't left with any questions.
I look forward to reading more of Samantha's books.
Aղցela W.
Jun 20, 2014 Aղցela W. rated it it was ok
This book was way too short and the story sucked in the books defense I didn't read the first one
Meredith
Dec 31, 2016 Meredith rated it did not like it
Samantha Sommersby, also known as Lori James the owner of All Romance Ebooks/OmniLit, is shady.

I'm providing some links, but you can Google "All Romance Ebooks closing" and see what she did. ARe announced on December 28 they will be closing on December 31, the website will go dark, and any books that haven't been backed up or saved will be lost forever. Some customer have hundreds of books, and with the website being so slow since everyone jumped in to check on their books, no real way to be sur
Lena
Jan 01, 2017 Lena rated it did not like it
Shelves: nope-never

Eri
I can't really find it in me to review, so instead I will list the problems I had with this story.

1. Too ambitious for 17 pages. The characters didn't have enough space to show personality, and the author didn't have enough space to introduce the reader to the world she wanted to show.

2. What little personality we have shows a possessive, controlling hero and a heroine who has trauma from... being controlled.

3. Half-vampires. Sorry, but really, has anyone EVER explained how this works? Unless yo
Miz Love
May 17, 2011 Miz Love rated it it was amazing
Forbidden: The Union is one of those delightful little tasters of longer works. I find these short pieces give me just enough to know whether I’d be likely to read the author again. I’m glad to say in this case I would. The snippet leads me to believe the world created by Samantha Sommersby is a damn good one, with mortals and immortals working together to solve crimes. I read enough to know that Dell and Alex are a well-suited pair and that the sex scenes in the book series are bound to be hot. ...more
Mara Ismine
Apr 16, 2010 Mara Ismine rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, paranormal, 2010
3.5 stars. This wasn't really strong enough to stand alone - it was very close, but the ending left too much unexplained. Most of the way through there was a lot of background, but as soon as Darius joined Alex and Dell the explanations stopped and most of the action moved off-page. I suspect that this would be more enjoyable if you are already familiar with the Forbidden world.
Michelle Tempted By Books
Warning: This is an erotic novel. This is a very short story that apparently belongs in a series. As I have not read the series it was difficult for me to follow. I will give it credit for the sex scenes though, they were pretty good. Would suggest skipping it unless you are familiar with the previous books though.
Purr More
May 03, 2010 Purr More rated it did not like it
I haven't read any of the other books in this series yet and I was totally lost about what was happening and who was who in this very short story. It makes a lot of assumptions that the reader is familiar with this world and the characters in it. Maybe after I read the first book I'll have a better understanding and will try this one again.
N.L. Riviezzo
A little lacking overall probably because it is such a short story. The story line, the context and the ending were very disjointed. The concepts have potential though.
Shannon
Maybe a 2 1/2 it was enjoyable but I'm not quite understanding this thing about the "bad guy" they are out to get. A big deal is kinda made about it but then it is completely skipped over.
Mtsnow13
Mtsnow13 rated it it was ok
Apr 21, 2011
Bark's Book Nonsense
Jun 21, 2010 Bark's Book Nonsense marked it as to-read
Free download from AllRomanceEBooks.com .
Janie
Janie rated it liked it
Oct 12, 2011
Roslyn Lehmann
Roslyn Lehmann rated it did not like it
Jan 02, 2017
K.R.Caldwell
Jan 23, 2011 K.R.Caldwell rated it liked it
Awesome plot... perfect for the typical paranormal romance lover...would begreatas a full novel
Natacha
Natacha rated it did not like it
Sep 07, 2016
Fay
Fay rated it it was amazing
Feb 05, 2016
Candice
Candice rated it liked it
Dec 02, 2010
Adele
Sep 15, 2010 Adele rated it it was ok
Recommended to Adele by: allromanceebooks.com
mmmm angel half vamp and a vamp. need i say more really. ending was a little bit crap though.
Rachel
Dec 31, 2013 Rachel marked it as owned-to-read
*downloaded free on ARE
Andrea
Andrea rated it it was ok
Apr 07, 2012
CJ88
CJ88 rated it it was ok
Mar 15, 2011
sed
sed rated it it was amazing
Mar 05, 2010
Pixi
Pixi rated it it was ok
Apr 01, 2011
A.R. Von
A.R. Von rated it really liked it
Jan 17, 2013
Amber
Amber rated it liked it
Dec 15, 2012
Sharon
Sharon rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2011
Cila517
Cila517 rated it liked it
Jul 10, 2010
« previous 1 3 next »
Samantha Sommersby has been writing romance since 2001. She was first published in 2005 and has also written under the pen name Lara Williams. Her background in the medical and specifically the psychiatric field is apparent in her work and allows her to bring a unique perspective to characters and stories. Sam loves to spend the day in her office creating—spinning rich tales, and weaving together ...more
More about Samantha Sommersby...

Forbidden (5 books)
  • The Sacrifice (Forbidden, #1)
  • The Ascension (Forbidden, #2)
  • The Revolution (Forbidden, #3)
  • The Temptation (Forbidden, #4)