Start by marking “Eclipse: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion (The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion, #3)” as Want to Read:

Eclipse: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion (The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion #3)

4.43 of 5 stars 4.43  ·  rating details  ·  40,622 ratings  ·  99 reviews
Explore the making of the film The Twilight Saga: Eclipse in this ultimate visual companion, lavishly illustrated with full-color photos of the cast, locations, and sets. This beautiful paperback edition celebrates the onscreen creation of Stephenie Meyer's fascinating world, brought to life by critically acclaimed director David Slade.

With never-before-seen images, exclu
Published June 29th 2010 by Little Brown and Company (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Eclipse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eclipse

The Awakening by L.J. SmithNew Moon by Stephenie MeyerHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. RowlingThe Struggle by L.J. SmithThe Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
Three's a Crowd
8th out of 129 books — 70 voters
Fallen by Lauren KateRemembrance by Michelle MadowThe Eternal Ones by Kirsten MillerEvermore by Alyson NoelTail of the Devil by Danielle DeVor
Reincarnation
34th out of 163 books — 226 voters

More lists with this book...

Behnoosh E
قسمتهای میانی فیلم - سریالها همیشه سردتر و بی کیفیت تر از باقی قسمتها ساخته میشن ، این قسمت هم به همین صورت قربانی شد ، در صورتی که میتونست گرمتر باشه چون فاکتورهایی مثل کامل شدن مثلث عشقی بین "بلا ، جیکوب ، ادوارد" رو داره ، اما حیف که هدر رفته
Michele (Reading Lark/CanadianTwiMom)
I'll have to confess that I didn't "read" this movie companion cover to cover... I skimmed... read the captions and thoroughly enjoyed the pictures. I LOVE these movie companions to Twilight!
Gabby
One of the best movie companions by Mark Cotta Vas. (Better than the 'New Moon' one, at least (No pun intended))
Hannah Rush
This third Twilight Saga movie companion is even better than the second one. I think they get better the longer the movies and books go on. This is better written and again has better, more professional pictures.
As with the second one, I think this movie was better and it seemed like it was two or three different stories in one. I prefer (usually) movies or stories like that. I think they are more interesting (again usually). Sometimes stories are confusing when they have too many storylines.
Dovile
*some spoilers for Eclipse ahead*

It's a great companion book, already worth getting because of lots of beautiful photos. I especially loved the page with photos of all Quileute wolves in their human and wolf form, because except for Jacob and Sam, I couldn't tell them apart. Now I can:) There's also a lot of technical information about the production, and all decisions for changes and differences from the previous two movies explained.

The only thing that for me is rather missing in the book (I
Elii Vela
Independientemente de lo que piense a cerca de la saga, este libro me gustó mucho. Yo no soy cinéfila, voy al cine cada muerte de un obispo por que estar sentada frente a una pantalla sin hacer nada, me aburre horrores. Voy al cine cuando hay una película que por algún motivo no puedo perderme, curiosidad o lo que sea; por eso he ido a ver las películas de esta saga, de hecho.

Hace tiempo, veía un programa (no recuerdo el nombre, si alguien lo sabe, por favor, díganmelo!) donde mostraban el detrá
Sara Praim
What is love? How do you fall in love? These questions could be answered in the book Twilight, Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer. It is about a girl who has to make a choice, and if she makes the wrong choice, she could ruin her life. It is an excellent book that shows love, romance, drama, revenge, and a lot of action!
In the book Twilight, Eclipse by Stephine Meyer, Bella is in love with Edward, but she is still thinking that she is in love with Jacob as well. All Bella wants is to be happy, but she
Ela *who loves TVD's Damon Salvatore!!!*
I am a big fan of "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse" movie, don't get me wrong, but I was really disappointed when I read this book. I am a big fan of action, so nonfiction books aren't usually the section of the library I check out. But I was strangly intreged to read this, which was an emotion that surprised me.

When I did read it, I did find it very interesting to find out what happened behind the scenes and on-set of the movie. The book also included exclusive interveiws with the cast. But I just
Kaycee9965 Cee
The series was perfect. Disregarding all the negative hate that everyone spreads when they WATCHED THE MOVIE and haven't READ THE BOOK. Rumors spread hate, but if you actually take your time to read the series, it's ultimately beautiful- I loved it! I read it in 6th grade. This book has future and hope. You won't regret reading it
Γιώτα Παπαδημακοπούλου
Αν είσαι fan της σειράς της Meyer, αλλά και των κινηματογραφικών της μεταφορών παράλληλα, είναι ένας οδηγός που αξίζει να τον έχεις λόγω συναισθηματικής και συλλεκτικής αξίας. Αρκετά προσεγμένος, αν και θα μπορούσε να έχει περισσότερο φωτογραφικό υλικό και λιγότερα λόγια, που μπορείς όμως να ζήσεις και χωρίς αυτόν.
Rebekah
Seeing what goes on behind the scenes (backstage) really captures my interest and Vaz writes about it in a way that sounds exciting instead of potentially dry.
This volume is even better than the previous two movie companions with cast interviews. All the books have short quotes from Taylor, Rob, and Kristen, but this one also has interviews with their Cullen family co-stars. My favorite was another with Bryce Dallas Howard aka Victoria. I enjoyed what she said the most about the cast, her part,
Meagan
Eclipse: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion explores the making of the film Eclipse in this visual companion, with full-colour photos of the cast, locations, and sets. The book provides insight into how the producers created the movie, interviews with the cast, never-before-seen images, exclusive and personal stories, and behind-the-scenes creation techniques.

I loved this Illustrated Companion. A great book to read to get you ready to see the next instalment of the movie. I loved the inter
dance7macabre
It is so interesting to see how much work goes into making a movie / a series of movies. I loved reading about all the notes and photos and how everything works to make a movie.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
I do like the different locations they show and how they made the movie and all that. One of the better things about this.
Prachi Saklani
this is the least interesting book in the twilight series..boring as hell
Simei Ruiz
very informative. :)
Rachel Thomas
very detailed and interesting
Terry
Wow - no wonder there are SO many names in the credits of a movie! Homer was right: "A lot of people worked very hard on this movie, and I'm going to stay here so I can memorize all their names!" Ahhhh... a kindred soul! My kids go crazy when I insist on staying for the ENTIRE movie. ("Mom! Let's go!!! We're the ONLY ones still in the theater!!!") LOL.

My point, before that major digression, was that I had no idea what went into making a movie. It's mind-boggling! Now I have to go out and see th
Chantelle smith
I cant read it why?
janie love
love it ! <3 <3 <3
Erika
When I saw this at Walmart I new I had to get it. I am a fan of the series and I must say Twilight and Eclipse are my favorite books out from all of them. Again Im yet to completely finish it reading, but one day I will! Something I like from this book/illustrated guide is that the pictures are very focused and clear. There are pictures taken from scenes of the movie and it`s awesome being able to see all the details because often in the movie at least I`m not able to see such clarity. It`s grea ...more
9 3/4
Oct 28, 2014 9 3/4 rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: own
Full with beautiful photos, illustrations, information, interviews and details about how the story got transferred from the page to the big screen. It brought to me the exact same feelings that I had while I was reading the book and I was watching the movie for the first time. Twilight Saga is a book series that will stay my heart forever, there is no doubt about that. If you are a fan of the books and the movies, this is a must have.
Sophie
Someone needs to tell Mark Vaz to cut his dependent clauses. Like usual, the second paragraph of the book and he's off and running.

"Although Meyer's books unfold through the first-person perspective of Bella Swan, the high school student who dreams of being with her vampire boyfriend, Edward Cullen, for eternity, the victim in the film's opening scene is college student Riley Biers, who has been changed by Victoria."
Tam Cooke
I found this book very interesting. It gives fans of the twilight movies a very good insight of the locations they used. How and why they shot where they did.

How the experiance was for the actors who played the carictors in the scenes they played in the movie on set via interviews. I love this book and the pictures they chose from the movie are really nice
Best thing? 1 1 Oct 14, 2014 02:18PM
  • The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide (Twilight, #4.5)
  • Origins (The Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries, #1)
  • Twilight and Philosophy: Vampires, Vegetarians, and the Pursuit of Immortality
  • The Twilight Saga: The Complete Film Archive: Memories, Mementos, and Other Treasures from the Creative Team Behind the Beloved Motion Pictures
  • Twilight Director's Notebook : The Story of How We Made the Movie Based on the Novel by Stephenie Meyer
  • Love You to Death: The Unofficial Companion to the Vampire Diaries
  • The Twilight Companion: The Unauthorized Guide to the Series
  • Twilight and History
  • The Morganville Vampires, Volume 3 (The Morganville Vampires, #5-6)
  • Love Bites: The Unofficial Saga of Twilight
  • Night World: The Ultimate Fan Guide
  • The Hunger Games: Official Illustrated Movie Companion
  • The Immortals Boxed Set (The Immortals, #1-3)
  • The Twilight Saga: New Moon: Music from the Motion Picture Soundtrack
  • Bella Should Have Dumped Edward: Controversial Views on the Twilight Series
  • The Hunger Games Tribute Guide
  • Vampire Academy: The Ultimate Guide
  • Vampire Academy Box Set (Vampire Academy, #1-4)
61939
Mark Cotta Vaz is the author of over twenty-one books, including four New York Times bestsellers. His recent works include Mythic Vision: The Making of Eragon, The Spirit: The Movie Visual Companion, and the biography Living Dangerously: The Adventures of Merian C. Cooper, Creator of King Kong, which was a Los Angeles Times bestseller.
More about Mark Cotta Vaz...

The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion (4 books)
  • Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion
  • New Moon: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion (The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion, #2)
  • The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion (The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion, #4)
Twilight: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion (The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion, #4) New Moon: The Complete Illustrated Movie Companion (The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion, #2) The Host: The Official Illustrated Movie Companion The Art of The Incredibles