Start by marking “Wolf Tales 9” as Want to Read:
Wolf Tales 9

Wolf Tales 9 (Wolf Tales #9)

4.29 of 5 stars 4.29  ·  rating details  ·  400 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Tonight, They Come

In the dead of a Montana night, all the Chanku packs have gathered, not for a hunt, but for a vigil. As Tia and Luc prepare for the arrival of their twins, Chanku from across the country wait--and share their stories of becoming. . .

For each, embracing the truth of who and what they are has been a life-altering experience. From Anton and Oliver's journey
Published January 1st 2010 by Kensington (first published December 9th 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Wolf Tales 9, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolf Tales 9

Cindyg
this story took us back to how the pack members' early lives before and up to when they discovered they were Chanku. Great read.
Rossy
It was nice to see how some of the older couples found their heritage and how they connected with their mates once found. Unlike the previous books and novellas, this was more of an romantic story than erotic. I enjoyed how they shared their mistakes, fears and joy with their pack.
The babies birth and the decisions some of the mates made towards the end was the best parts though. I can't wait to find out who belongs to whom or how many.LOL
Rhonda
Wolf Tales 9, the latest release in Douglas' Chanku series brings all of the Chanku together in Montana. Tia is getting ready to give birth to the twins that she and Luc have conceived and everyone has gathered to support her. The labor is a long process and Luc is very concerned for her. In order to help pass the time and relax the nervous couple, the rest of the Chanku family decides to tell stories about various stories about their past lives. When the time of birth grows closer, Logan realiz ...more
Cindy
Good read - typical Chanku [lots of sex, menage in various numbers and combinations...:] but it doesn't really advance the series story arc much. Tia is having twins and [almost:] everyone has come to Montana to be with her. During the labor pack members share stories of the past. No new characters introduced this time...

Order is important - otherwise the reader won't feel as much of an emotional investment in the stories...

Wolf Tales
Sexy Beast—Chanku Rising
Wolf Tales II
Wild Nights—Camille’s Daw
Mollie *scoutrmom*
More of a good thing, but not a stand-alone. If you enjoy shapeshifter erotic romance, start with Wolf Tales and go through in order ... Sexy Beast is next, then Wolf Tales II, Wild Nights, WT III, Sexy Beast II, WT IV, SB III, WT V, SB IV, WT VI, SB V, etc.

They're all on my keeper shelves.
Lara
This book was much better than the one before. I loved finding out everyones history. It was a very nice change of pace.
Steven
Another great read from my talented friend Kate Douglas. I really enjoyed how she had a large amount of characters but it wasn't overwhelming or confusing. I also loved how she managed to weave each character's story into the larger story. It was almost like reading a family history. Some of my favorites returned, and some I grew to love more because of the inner stories, particularly Mik, Aj, and Tala. There were certainly no anticipated results, but the end result which was phenomenal. Great j ...more
Kathy Davie
This is part of Douglas' Chanku series.

Tia is giving birth to twins and the pack has gathered in Montana to be there for her . As they wait, each tells the tale of how s/he discovered his or her heritage and became a part of the pack.

I like this informal series as it promotes love, support, and caring of each person in the group. They are fiercely protective of each other and of anyone outside the pack who needs help.
Heather
Oh Anton. I enjoy these books, not a huge fan of some of the sexual encounters nothing personal but I dont really want to picture wolves getting it on. But in this installment I enjoyed how Anton shows how powerful they are as a group. Very interesting Ms Douglas' mind works.
Linda Lonetto
read them all and could not wait for next. some of her charecters i liked more than others. i was sad to hear there would be no more after 12 but i'm told the next generation with anton's daughter,lily will be coming out so yea
Rayni
Initially started off for me a bit redundant w/ stories of the chanku. But, they added more detail that as the book progressed sucked me in. Really excited to continue the next books in the series.
Janet
This book is mostly a recap of everyone we've been introduced to up tp this poist, just with more details. Still good, and I intend to continue with the series.
Angel
Ju
I loved it as always. This is such a hot erotic series. It is always full of suprises and twists. Great read.
Tanya
I really enjoyed the backstories on everyone! Very insightful. I especially loved Mik and AJ's!!
Rosalee Tabor
Loved it this series is one I can't wait to get to the next
Veronica
Loved hearing all the back stories of the characters.
Yanette
So great...that's all I can say!!
Robyn
Robyn marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2015
Kylie Smith
Kylie Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
  • Sexy Beast 9 (Sexy Beast #9)
  • Hale (Circe's Recruits, #4)
  • After the Ceremony (Wolf's Heritage, #1.5)
  • Darkness Captured (Dark Realm, #4)
  • Love in Exile (Brothers in Arms, #6)
  • Holly's Intuition (Erogenous Zones, #2)
  • Keeper of the Light
  • Mosaic Moon (Master Chronicles, #3)
  • Wolf
  • Hunter's Edge (The Hunters)
  • Family Matters  (Love Slave for Two, #2)
  • Pleasure Bound
  • Wrath's Embrace  (Masters of Sin, #1)
  • Ice and Rain (A Storm for All Seasons, #3 & 4)
  • A Mermaid's Ransom (Daughters of Arianne, #3)
Some people just seem to know they are meant to write, but it can still take a while to figure out exactly what their career will entail. Kate Douglas started out writing radio copy for a country western radio station in 1972, wrote and illustrated an educational cartoon strip for the American Mosquito Control Association for a number of years, was a newspaper reporter for a small town weekly wher ...more
More about Kate Douglas...

Wolf Tales (1 - 10 of 22 books)
  • Wolf Tales (Wolf Tales #1)
  • Wolf Tales 1.5:  Chanku Rising (Wolf Tales #1.5)
  • Wolf Tales Interlude: The Gift
  • Wolf Tales II  (Wolf Tales #2)
  • Chanku Dawn (Wolf Tales, #2.5)
  • Wolf Tales III (Wolf Tales #3)
  • Chanku Fallen (Wolf Tales #3.5)
  • Wolf Tales IV (Wolf Tales #4)
  • Chanku Journey (Wolf Tales, #4.5)
  • Wolf Tales V (Wolf Tales #5)
Wolf Tales (Wolf Tales #1) Wolf Tales II  (Wolf Tales #2) Wolf Tales III (Wolf Tales #3) Wolf Tales IV (Wolf Tales #4) Wolf Tales V (Wolf Tales #5)