Start by marking “Vic Reeves' Vast Book of World Knowledge.” as Want to Read:
Vic Reeves' Vast Book of World Knowledge.

Vic Reeves' Vast Book of World Knowledge.

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  27 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Takes us on a visual romp through the author's world - from exploding jellyfish to revolving toupees.
Published September 1st 2009 by Atlantic (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Vic Reeves' Vast Book of World Knowledge., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vic Reeves' Vast Book of World Knowledge.

Susan Rose
This is a great coffee table book, to pick up read a few pages and then put down, while your watching T.V.

It is full of Vic's humour and illustrations, essentially if you like him you will like this.

I picked it up for my Dad's Birthday earlier in the year, (only just got round to reading it myself), and I would recommend that it does make a great gift for any Vic and Bob fan in your life.
Roxanne
This is deff a must have for any Vic Reeves fan. His art work is stunning and he obviously put so much time and effort into this book and it really shows. The paintings themselves are just genius, especially the painting of Vanilla Ice. It's what the encyclopedia would look like if Vic had written it. It's funny but most of all its just a really cool book to own.
Stefanie
Do you like Vic? You'll like his art book. His sketches are great. Especially all of the noses he puts on people. I plan on making my children read this when they're small so they grow up confused about the world. It'll be simultaneous torture and brilliance. Long-term experiment. My unborn fetuses will thank me one day.
Bob Hartley
I got this thinking it was a compendium of faux-naive illustration mixed with worldly knowledge and I'm a bit disappointed. It's a bit of a novelty book. Nice bloke though.
Charlotte Stevenson
An easy silly quick read for the last day of college before the Christmas holidays begin - mass was great today!
Dan Hutton
Dan Hutton marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
Mary
Mary is currently reading it
Aug 26, 2014
Twan
Twan marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Jeremy
Jeremy added it
Mar 09, 2014
Andressa Souza
Andressa Souza marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2013
Edsped
Edsped marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2012
Me Moir - Volume One Sun Boiled Onions The Smell of Reeves and Mortimer Vic Reeves' Big Night In Shooting Stars

“Beatniks are a youth cult that fight against society by wearing sunglasses even in inclement weather. This signifies their dislike of 'the sun', their sworn enemy. In the Beatniks' Manifesto they declare they will, one day, destroy the sun by using enormous pelicans that will trap it in their under-chin beak pouches and fly off to some distant place like the Hebrides and bury it beneath a pile of farmyard manure, and then the beatniks shall inherit the earth.” 0 likes