Start by marking “Unmerited Favor: Depending on Jesus for every success in your life” as Want to Read:
Unmerited Favor: Depending on Jesus for every success in your life

Unmerited Favor: Depending on Jesus for every success in your life

4.59  ·  Rating Details ·  1,518 Ratings  ·  90 Reviews
It is God’s desire for you to succeed in every area of your life, and with His presence in your life, you can! His grace or unmerited favor can swing open doors of opportunities and place you at the right place at the right time for His blessings. Even if you lack the necessary qualifications, skills and experience, His unmerited favor can propel you forward. In Unmerited ...more
Published January 8th 2010 by Charisma House

To ask other readers questions about Unmerited Favor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unmerited Favor

Christy Stewart
Dear Mr. Prince,
Do not put a photo of yourself on the cover of your book. It will make me not like you.
Even if I opened the book and candy and $100 bills fell out I would still think "What a douche"

Sincerely,
Christy Leigh Stewart

Ps. You know what? I have my pride. I don't need your hand outs. Take the candy back.

My actual review:

I love religious nonfiction but this isn't the type I usually read so I'm going to put aside what my reaction to the book was (bordem) and judge it on what the book is a
Larissa Fauber
Feb 13, 2013 Larissa Fauber rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The strange art of writing that does not forgive you if you are not inspired. The "Unmerited Favour" book by Joseph Prince is in my view one of the best books EVER written. Joseph was deeply inspired by God whilst writing it. And this is a precious moment for me, praying that God uses me once more to review this masterpiece.

Eyes that are opened by the word “Grace” or unmerited favour as the title already suggests. This book could not have started with a better beginning but showing the life of J
Jun S.
Sep 04, 2011 Jun S. rated it liked it
We NOW live under the covenant of grace and no longer under the covenant of the law. Grace is unmerited favor, unearned and undeserved. Anything away from it is NEVER GRACE at all. GRACE is not a doctrine, a teaching, a thing. It's a PERSON that is JESUS.
Louetta Powell
Jan 01, 2012 Louetta Powell rated it it was amazing
It didn't seem possible but Pastor Prince has written an even better book than Destined to Reign. He explains the goodness of God in such a way that you long to please God out of love for Him instead of fearful dread of Him.
Amy
Jul 23, 2012 Amy rated it it was amazing
This book requires me to sit up and pay attention ~ so much good stuff I don't want to miss!
Dad
Jul 16, 2010 Dad rated it it was amazing
This has given me a whole new outlook on how much God wants to bless us.
Angela
Aug 28, 2012 Angela rated it it was amazing
AWESOME! This is a new perspective on success that I had never considered before. Really challenged the way I have viewed my identity in Christ! Gives a fresh understanding of GRACE being lived out in everyday life.
Dina
Jun 24, 2012 Dina rated it it was amazing
Awesome book for anyone wanting to walk in the full favor the Lord has given us. Powerful message and principles that you can start applying immediately.
Brian Williams
Mar 07, 2013 Brian Williams rated it it was amazing
This book contains a grace revelation that the world desperately needs. Read this, and rest in Christ!
Johannes Swanepoel
Jan 08, 2013 Johannes Swanepoel rated it it was amazing
Shelves: grace, christian
This is most probably the best explaination to Grace and the Gospel of Jesus I have ever read. A must read. I suggest keep an open mind.
Sandy
Dec 16, 2014 Sandy rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Pastor Joseph Prince teaches on Grace, God's unmerited favor to believers. He has been called by God and started a revelation on how we understand the Word of God and receive His love for us! God so loved He sent His Son, Jesus. He does not want to judge anyone. He sent Jesus. Jesus was judged and punished in our place. Pastor Prince is an excellent teacher in the
Word and studies a lot to discern and hear from the Father by His Spirit. I recommend it to teens and up. Expect God's goodness to be
Alexandra Morrison
Dec 09, 2010 Alexandra Morrison rated it it was amazing
LOVED this book - so uplifting - when we discover the grace and mercy that Jesus bore us when he died on the cross will change your outlook in life. You have peace, are loved, and have blessings IN Him. Prince lays this out in a very easy-to-read manner. Why didn't I read this sooner?
Elaine
Dec 08, 2012 Elaine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2012-reads
This is amazing and radical grace from God. I accept God's unmerited favour as a righteous person before God in Christ Jesus
Darlene Hull
Oct 05, 2012 Darlene Hull rated it it was amazing
Shelves: discipleship
This book really helped me understand what it looks like to live life focused on God. I live his way of explaining the Bible.
Anita
Jul 30, 2012 Anita rated it it was amazing
What good news!
Bottom line: Jesus loves me, this I KNOW!
Simple heart of the gospel.
Briggitta
Dec 30, 2012 Briggitta rated it it was amazing
Answered many misguided thought processes. This book is a must read and. Artie blessing
Maruja
Sep 20, 2012 Maruja rated it it was amazing
Great book, I highly recommend together with Destined to Reign. A must to read over and over again.
Heather
Mar 16, 2013 Heather rated it really liked it
Very encouraging & reminding us the true beauty of God's grace through the New Testament!
Kristin Mcquade
Jan 29, 2012 Kristin Mcquade rated it really liked it
Grace! His new wine!
Martha
Aug 13, 2012 Martha rated it it was amazing
this Book helped me know how am deeply loved by God.
Tammy
Jul 15, 2015 Tammy rated it really liked it
Enjoyed the book and was an easy read.
Eirene
Apr 17, 2013 Eirene rated it it was amazing
Shelves: list-for-2013
There is such excellent, word-based truths in this book. It is most assuredly a book that is profitable for every true believer to have in their collection and reference often. By citing scriptures to study and meditate on, this book helps believers to further understand their standing with their Father through His Son, our Savior, Jesus Christ. This book further lays out truths and exercies, backed up eith the Word, that will aid believers in a closer walk with God. I cannot recommend it hihhly ...more
JoAnn Bell
Feb 03, 2012 JoAnn Bell rated it it was amazing
Great spiritual growth book for Christians. Clear understanding of the gospels and what God had done and wants from us. If you're wondering what God's will is and what you should be doing to please God, read this book! Most churches don't tell you what's in this book. It cleared up some misunderstandings I had and other things I couldn't comprehend even though I have read the Bible many times.
Timothy
Jun 26, 2011 Timothy rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Timothy by: Jamie Moore
Helped me gain a greater understanding of God's word... eye opening, enlightening... how ever you want to put it. It totally transformed the Word of God for me and opened up a new level of understanding in God's grace.
J. Butler
Mar 23, 2013 J. Butler rated it it was amazing
Easily the most influential book I've ever read apart from the Bible. You can't read this and not be profoundly impacted.
Rae Vernon
Apr 15, 2013 Rae Vernon rated it it was amazing
This book is a good reminder to where we, as believers, stand in God's eyes. Even just a few minutes spent with this book will leave you feeling hopeful.
Debbie
Aug 28, 2012 Debbie rated it it was amazing
This man can teach you how to trust God and know you are loved. I watch him on Tv and love his books
Toni Vines
Apr 08, 2014 Toni Vines rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Joseph Prince explains God's grace so simply with great detail and such great Scriptural revelation. He is an amazing Bible teacher.
Leslie Wiewel
Aug 13, 2012 Leslie Wiewel rated it it was amazing
Read twice. On to read again list!
Carla
Sep 08, 2014 Carla rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The truth that set us free!
Unmerited Favor 1 5 Oct 04, 2013 06:08AM
Unmerited Favor 1 2 Oct 04, 2013 06:08AM
  • Love Your Life: Living Happy, Healthy, and Whole
  • God's Power to Change Your Life
  • Grace Walk: What You've Always Wanted in the Christian Life
  • Approval Addiction: Overcoming Your Need to Please Everyone
  • It's Your Time: Finding Favor, Restoration, and Abundance in Your Life Every Day
  • When Heaven Invades Earth: A Practical Guide to a Life of Miracles
  • The Supernatural Ways of Royalty: Discovering Your Rights and Privileges of Being a Son or Daughter of God
  • Reposition Yourself: Living Life Without Limits
  • More Than Conqueror
  • Grace: More Than We Deserve, Greater Than We Imagine
  • Imagine Big: Unlock the Secret to Living Out Your Dreams
  • Experiencing Father's Embrace
  • Good Morning, Holy Spirit
  • Love as a Way of Life: Seven Keys to Transforming Every Aspect of Your Life

“His grace is cheapened when you think that He has only forgiven you of your sins up to the time you got saved, and after that point, you have to depend on your confession of sins to be forgiven. God's forgiveness is not given in installments.” 58 likes
“Under the law, even the best failed. Under grace, even the worst can be saved!” 48 likes