Start by marking “Fisher-Price Our Animal Friends” as Want to Read:
Fisher-Price Our Animal Friends

Fisher-Price Our Animal Friends

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  1 review
In this Inside/Outside book, favorite Little People characters show kids what’s inside a variety of animal environments. With die-cut pages and lot of words brought to life, it’s perfect for young minds.

What’s inside? This unique Look-Inside book helps kids find out. Our Animal Friends, the newest book in the series, takes kids on a fantastic journey to eight different “an
Board Book, 20 pages
Published June 30th 2009 by Reader's Digest (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about Fisher-Price Our Animal Friends, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fisher-Price Our Animal Friends

My daughter loves looking through this book! It's filled with colorful pictures of animals from several different environments. I like that it includes animals that you do not typically see in other children's books!
Emma marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2015
Karen marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Aisha Saeed
Aisha Saeed marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Susan added it
Dec 04, 2012
Nicole marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2012
The Reader's Digest Association, Inc. is a global media and direct marketing company based in Chappaqua, New York, best known for its flagship publication founded in 1922, Reader's Digest. The company's headquarters are in New York City, where it moved from Pleasantville, New York.

The company was founded by DeWitt and Lila Wallace in 1922 with the first publication of Reader's Digest magazine, but
More about Reader's Digest Association...