Start by marking “Redemption's Kiss (Secrets and Lies, #4)” as Want to Read:
Redemption's Kiss (Secrets and Lies, #4)

Redemption's Kiss (Warner Family & Friends — Secrets & Lies Series #4)

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  107 ratings  ·  12 reviews
After Jillian Warner's much-publicized divorce from her ex-governor husband, Beau Taylor, all she wants is a quiet life—out of the political spotlight.

And quiet it is: the heiress and single mom runs a quaint B and B in Atlanta. But Beau is back, vowing to win her heart. With desire reigniting, Jillian's more confused than ever. Her seductive ex betrayed her once. How ca

Published April 20th 2010 by Harlequin Kimani

To ask other readers questions about Redemption's Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Redemption's Kiss

Delaney Diamond
I COULDN'T STOP READING!

I fell asleep with this book in my hand, woke up the next morning and continued reading because I had to see how it ended.

I didn't want to like Beau Taylor, but somehow Ann Christopher turned the tables on me and made me actually warm up to this sleaze bag SOB who'd hurt and publicly humiliated his wife. Man, I felt so sorry for Jillian! Can you imagine having panic attacks because of what someone did to you? This was a hard book to get through, but like a rubbernecker g...more
Cee
I was skeptical that the author could pull this off, but she actually had me rooting for Beau. The story was gripping and heart-wrenching. I couldn't put it down!

Texas Diva
I'm reformed believer in redemption...Wow

This is a great story of Jillian and Beau letting the very painful ful past go and returning to love. Jillian has rebuilt her life after her humiliating life with Beau and his many infidelities during their marriage and moving on. But something is missing. Beau has only loved one woman...Jillian. He messed up, but is determined to get his wife back and nothing will stop him. There is so much pain, tears, respect, forgiveness, and most important...love.
I...more
D.lee
This book was simply awesome!! Beau Taylor was a scoundrel, when we encounter him in "Campaign to Seduction". I was so glad when Jillian left him and I felt she had finally made the right decision. But...........in Redemption Kiss he is totally and utterly redeemable.

Redemption Kiss give the reader a front row seat in Beau and Jillian's struggle to rebuild their relationship and family. The book starts with Beau being up to his same old tricks, drinking and womanizer, but he is miserable. A near...more
Kendra Griffin
REDEMPTION'S KISS

REDEMPTION'S KISS

REDEMPTION COMES IN MANY FORMS, SO WHEN YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHERE TO START REDEMPTION ALWAYS STARTS WITHIN. BEAU HAD TO LEARN THAT BY LOSING EVERYTHING YOU HAVE TO START FROM SCRATCH TO REBUILD THE LIFE YOU TRULY DESIRE MOST.
Brandi
Apr 20, 2011 Brandi rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Kara Morgan
Ok 3.5. I really like this book. Beau Taylor has fallen from grace in a really big way. He used to be the govenor of Virginia. He used to be married with a family. Now he's a drunk who doesn't care if he lives or dies. Then he almost dies and makes some serious changes in his life. He decides that he wants his wife back. Only thing is, Jillian has moved on.
This is a first time (in a short novel) that I've read about a character who has cheated on his spouse, not once but twice. Usually there is...more
Angel Pool
Easy read. Enjoyable.
Kesha
I liked this book, only gave it 3 stars because it did not have that OMG scene. Bk 1, when the parentage was revealed was the Oh My D..., scene. Bk 2, Izzy has a secret, well 2 actually. This book had no secrets or lies, they were divorced, he cheated twice and she knew and divorced him because of them. Jill gave in just a little too quickly, in my opinion. Was still a good read though.
Kim
This was such a teriffic read. I just wanted to hate Beau, but he slowly but surely broke me down and made me love him just as he did Jillian. This book reminds you that this story happens so many times in the real world, and it just keeps you rooting for this two to make it through. I so loved it, and can't wait to read Ann's next book.
Shonnie
What I liked was that he wasn't the typical character however they both soon got on my nerves. I believe the story could have been 100 pages and still kept the meaning and purpose.
Shone
This story was slow and dragged on asn on with the same dialouge in chapter after chapter.
daffjjang
daffjjang marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Raycad15
Raycad15 marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Venice
Venice marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
A recovering lawyer, Ann Christopher was first published in 2006 and is the author of 18 contemporary romance novels, 5 novellas and a tragically bad starter novel that will forever remain under her bed, where it belongs. She’s also written a young adult novel that will be available very soon.

When she’s not writing or communing with her readers on her Facebook page, AuthorAnnChristopher, Ann like...more
More about Ann Christopher...
Tender Secrets (Secrets and Lies, #1) The Surgeon's Secret Baby (Hopewell General) Seduced on the Red Carpet Road To Seduction (Secrets and Lies, #2) Deadly Pursuit