Start by marking “Redemption's Kiss (Secrets and Lies, #4)” as Want to Read:
Redemption's Kiss (Secrets and Lies, #4)

Redemption's Kiss (Warner Family & Friends — Secrets & Lies Series #4)

After Jillian Warner's much-publicized divorce from her ex-governor husband, Beau Taylor, all she wants is a quiet life—out of the political spotlight.

And quiet it is: the heiress and single mom runs a quaint B and B in Atlanta. But Beau is back, vowing to win her heart. With desire reigniting, Jillian's more confused than ever. Her seductive ex betrayed her once. How c

Published April 20th 2010 by Harlequin Kimani

To ask other readers questions about Redemption's Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Redemption's Kiss

D.lee
Jan 22, 2012 D.lee rated it it was amazing
This book was simply awesome!! Beau Taylor was a scoundrel, when we encounter him in "Campaign to Seduction". I was so glad when Jillian left him and I felt she had finally made the right decision. But...........in Redemption Kiss he is totally and utterly redeemable.

Redemption Kiss give the reader a front row seat in Beau and Jillian's struggle to rebuild their relationship and family. The book starts with Beau being up to his same old tricks, drinking and womanizer, but he is miserable. A near
Delaney Diamond
Mar 04, 2011 Delaney Diamond rated it it was amazing
Shelves: af-am-romance
I COULDN'T STOP READING!

I fell asleep with this book in my hand, woke up the next morning and continued reading because I had to see how it ended.

I didn't want to like Beau Taylor, but somehow Ann Christopher turned the tables on me and made me actually warm up to this sleaze bag SOB who'd hurt and publicly humiliated his wife. Man, I felt so sorry for Jillian! Can you imagine having panic attacks because of what someone did to you? This was a hard book to get through, but like a rubbernecker g
Cee
Mar 09, 2011 Cee rated it it was amazing
Shelves: that-was-great
I was skeptical that the author could pull this off, but she actually had me rooting for Beau. The story was gripping and heart-wrenching. I couldn't put it down!

Adensanti
May 12, 2016 Adensanti rated it did not like it
i was tempted to read this book bcoz of many reviewers gave this a 3 to 4 even 5 stars rating for it's story. but... meh... it's a 1 star from me.
many cheating based on problem from a novel made me left unsatisfied after reading it. for it's shallowness, a problem that too easy to be over looked and always had sexual-tension-i still-cant get him out of my sexual desire's sytem- as it's answer to reconsiled no matter how the SOB treated her. and i hate that. i repeat, I FREAKING HATE THAT.
this
Texas Diva
Jan 07, 2014 Texas Diva rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm reformed believer in redemption...Wow

This is a great story of Jillian and Beau letting the very painful ful past go and returning to love. Jillian has rebuilt her life after her humiliating life with Beau and his many infidelities during their marriage and moving on. But something is missing. Beau has only loved one woman...Jillian. He messed up, but is determined to get his wife back and nothing will stop him. There is so much pain, tears, respect, forgiveness, and most important...love.
I
Brandi
Apr 20, 2011 Brandi rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Kara Morgan
Ok 3.5. I really like this book. Beau Taylor has fallen from grace in a really big way. He used to be the govenor of Virginia. He used to be married with a family. Now he's a drunk who doesn't care if he lives or dies. Then he almost dies and makes some serious changes in his life. He decides that he wants his wife back. Only thing is, Jillian has moved on.
This is a first time (in a short novel) that I've read about a character who has cheated on his spouse, not once but twice. Usually there is
Mo
May 08, 2016 Mo rated it it was ok
Kim
Jun 17, 2011 Kim rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was such a teriffic read. I just wanted to hate Beau, but he slowly but surely broke me down and made me love him just as he did Jillian. This book reminds you that this story happens so many times in the real world, and it just keeps you rooting for this two to make it through. I so loved it, and can't wait to read Ann's next book.
Kesha
Apr 28, 2012 Kesha rated it liked it
I liked this book, only gave it 3 stars because it did not have that OMG scene. Bk 1, when the parentage was revealed was the Oh My D..., scene. Bk 2, Izzy has a secret, well 2 actually. This book had no secrets or lies, they were divorced, he cheated twice and she knew and divorced him because of them. Jill gave in just a little too quickly, in my opinion. Was still a good read though.
Kendra Griffin
Feb 12, 2014 Kendra Griffin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
REDEMPTION'S KISS

REDEMPTION'S KISS

REDEMPTION COMES IN MANY FORMS, SO WHEN YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHERE TO START REDEMPTION ALWAYS STARTS WITHIN. BEAU HAD TO LEARN THAT BY LOSING EVERYTHING YOU HAVE TO START FROM SCRATCH TO REBUILD THE LIFE YOU TRULY DESIRE MOST.
Shauntavia Mcintyre
Oct 30, 2014 Shauntavia Mcintyre rated it it was amazing
I loved this book so much I read it more than once and I just might read it again.
Shonnie
Mar 25, 2011 Shonnie rated it it was ok
Shelves: kindle-book
What I liked was that he wasn't the typical character however they both soon got on my nerves. I believe the story could have been 100 pages and still kept the meaning and purpose.
B
B rated it did not like it
Oct 30, 2015
Rina
Rina rated it really liked it
Sep 03, 2013
Angie
Angie rated it liked it
Nov 22, 2016
Subrina Alls
Subrina Alls rated it it was amazing
Nov 18, 2015
Amaka Azie
Amaka Azie rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2017
Sharon Simmons
Sharon Simmons rated it it was amazing
Apr 01, 2014
Crystal
Crystal rated it it was amazing
Feb 07, 2014
Sophie Sealy
Sophie Sealy rated it liked it
Apr 14, 2014
Shantel
Shantel rated it liked it
Jun 01, 2010
DivasoftheSerengeti_Lioness
DivasoftheSerengeti_Lioness rated it it was amazing
Nov 29, 2010
MissyT
MissyT rated it liked it
Apr 04, 2011
Quanita
Quanita rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2013
Coniquegegmail.com
Coniquegegmail.com rated it it was amazing
Feb 07, 2015
Patriciaw
Patriciaw rated it really liked it
Dec 19, 2011
Dorothy
Dorothy rated it it was amazing
Aug 30, 2015
Pamela Bell English
Pamela Bell English rated it really liked it
May 14, 2011
Millie
Millie rated it really liked it
Nov 04, 2012
Ashers
Ashers rated it liked it
Sep 23, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Imagine Us (Mayne Attraction #2)
  • Cross My Heart (Coles Family, #2)
  • Tender to His Touch
  • Sweet Dreams
  • Summer Heat
  • A Lover's Pretense (The Ramseys, #2)
  • The Second Time Around
  • A Case for Romance
  • What Love Tastes Like
  • Hot Like Fire
A recovering lawyer, Ann Christopher was first published in 2006 and is the author of 18 contemporary romance novels, 5 novellas and a tragically bad starter novel that will forever remain under her bed, where it belongs. She’s also written a young adult novel that will be available very soon.

When she’s not writing or communing with her readers on her Facebook page, AuthorAnnChristopher, Ann like
More about Ann Christopher...

Warner Family & Friends — Secrets & Lies Series (5 books)
  • Tender Secrets (Secrets and Lies, #1)
  • Road To Seduction (Secrets and Lies, #2)
  • Campaign for Seduction (Secrets and Lies, #3)
  • Redemption's Touch (Secrets and Lies, #5)