Start by marking “Hungry like the Wolf (Bad To The Bone, #2)” as Want to Read:
Hungry like the Wolf (Bad To The Bone, #2)

Hungry like the Wolf (Blackthorn Wolves #2)

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  396 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Note: This book can be read as a stand-alone novel, but if you like, check out Olivia's and Garrick's first encounter in Bad To The Bone.

Olivia Jordan is back in town with only one purpose. To make Garrick Blackthorn pay for ruining her life. Not only did he break her heart, but he turned her into a werewolf. After nineteen months of dealing with the change and time to pla
Published August 2005 by Loose Id (first published January 1st 2005)

azerjaban
I feel like this book had potential to be good, but the author had no clue where they were going and just threw in some sex scenes, bad standoffs and cliche lines.

Olivia is a flip flop, love and screw the enemy while having Garret, love and screw Garret and now hating the enemy. Fisher was a weak antagonist, idiotic plans and not at all scary, but there were times when olive softened under his gaze?

For a short story the H/h spent way too much time screwing other people they didn't even like.

G
Mara
Revenge is a strong plot trope and can be well used in a romance to keep the sexual tension alive and kicking. Unfortunately, here the sex is part of the revenge and it spoils a bit the story.

A nice read for a relaxing evening.
Holly
I didn't really connect with the characters. The revenge plot didn't make sense or go anywhere and there was no real resolution between them at the end. A quick read, but one that didn't leave me aching for more.
Ceola
Didnt like this one. I agree with some of the other reviews. This seems to flip flop
Over the atmosphere. Then the ending jumped without a segue two years into the future.
I thought the hospital scene was a wrap up of the last fight.
I'm not a writer and have no knowledge of how to write a story.
BUT. it seems to me a better segue would have been Olivia conscience in the hospital after being shot by silver.
A brief reunion of I love you, almost lost you..
Then the epilogue
2 yrs later back in the hos
Patti Ashley
Read to find out the end

Story went downhill. Characters became stereotypes and not good ones at that. No desire to read anymore. Interest was weak and now it is gone.
Christine
Good

As he has taken over the pack his mate is in rival pack .fighting to get her back he relies he made mistakes by sending her away before.
A.R. Von
WOW! A fast paced page turner from start to finish! I enjoyed Vivi's writing before, but this book was the cherry on top. A very satisfying read!

Garrett is now alpha and is on constant apart due to another pack alpha (Fisher) who wants to combine packs and be sole alpha with Garrett as second. Garrett does not want to hear any of it and has not felt whole since he turned away Olivia.

Olivia has her own plans. Revenge and a hope of the sweet taste of it. After over a year of not seeing Garrett, s
Anita Kingsberry
I really enjoyed the continuing story between Olivia and Garrick. I loved the combantiveness

between them. I think this story was even better than the first. I loved the steamy sex scenes.

The end of the story was wonderful. Don't worry I won't spoil it. Read the book to find out what

happens. I would recommend the Blckthorn Wolves series to my friends and to anyone who loves steamy

sexy werewolve novels. Great read.
Adeselna
Not as good as "Blood Red", perhaps because the main character is a man and the symbology of body and sex freedom is a little lost. For those who look for a short story with werewolves, sex and violence this is a fair option. I didn't notice much repetitions of words this time, which means "Blood red" can be an exception. "Hungry like the wolf" is nice if you want something light, do not expect more.
Lisa
This is the second of two books that make up the story but in my opinion the author could have written one amazing novel out of this instead of two good short stories. I have rated this as 3 * because the potential shown was not exploited and it was missing depth but i will be trying another book from this author.
Maria
I feel like this book was only 3 chapters lol it was just giving a point of how the characters feel after many years of not seeing each other...
Kirsten
This was a good short read. I like the idea of the revenge but maybe it could have been done a little differently. All in all though I did enjoy it.
Amy
damnation! the first one was so good, I couldn't wait and now find myself reading this on my phone! Oie Vie!
onto #3....sheesh!
Lana
I liked the sequel - I would like to read more of this type of story. Well worth the read even if short.
Dawn-Ann
This was a pretty good follow up to Bad to the Bone. Definitley worth the $2.99 I paid for it.
Mei
Ok. I can't remember the book well enough to write a review!
Jessica
I enjoyed this book. It is a great paranormal quick read!
Leslie Reno
Continuation from the first book.. I liked it
Rhonda
Good story.
Robyn
Robyn marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2015
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2015
Laurie Hrizai
Laurie Hrizai is currently reading it
Jul 09, 2015
Madelynn Maloney
Madelynn Maloney marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2015
  • A Curve of Claw (Wiccan-Were-Bear, #1)
  • Forever Bound (Bound, #1-4)
  • Fury (Otherkin, #1)
  • Give Me Forever (Paranormal City, #1)
  • Claimed for Destiny: Jared's Counterfeit Fiancee/The Chase Is On
  • Reflections of Grey (Alexis Stanton Chronicles, #3)
  • No Regrets
  • A Scent of Greek (Out of Olympus, #2)
  • de Sang: Embrace Your Blood Lust (Human Vampire #2)
  • Forbidden Fruit (Friends and Lovers, #1)
  • Leashed by a Wolf (Shifters of Hillside, #1)
  • Resurrection
  • Unafraid (The Forbidden Bond, #0.5)
  • Once Bitten, Forever Burned
  • The Stalker Chronicles
  • Vortex (Return of the Effra, #1)
  • WereSlave (Were Legends, #1)
  • Sanctuary Lost (Red Rock Pass, #2)
USA TODAY bestselling author, Vivi Anna likes to burn up the pages with her original unique brand of fantasy fiction. Whether it's in ancient Egypt, or in an apocalyptic future, Vivi always writes fast paced action-adventure with strong independent women that can kick some butt, and dark delicious heroes to kill for.

When Vivi isn't writing, you can find her causing a ruckus at downtown bistros, fl
More about Vivi Anna...

Blackthorn Wolves (3 books)
  • The Werewolf Liaison: Part One (Billionaires After Dark #1)
  • Bad Moon Rising (Blackthorn Wolves, #3)
The Werewolf Liaison: Part One (Billionaires After Dark #1) The Vampire Affair (The Vampire Affair, #1) Alluring Tales: Awaken the Fantasy Alluring Tales: Hot Holiday Nights Blood Secrets (Valorian Chronicles #1)