Start by marking “Hungry like the Wolf (Bad To The Bone, #2)” as Want to Read:
Hungry like the Wolf (Bad To The Bone, #2)

Hungry like the Wolf (Blackthorn Wolves #2)

3.75  ·  Rating Details  ·  423 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
Note: This book can be read as a stand-alone novel, but if you like, check out Olivia's and Garrick's first encounter in Bad To The Bone.

Olivia Jordan is back in town with only one purpose. To make Garrick Blackthorn pay for ruining her life. Not only did he break her heart, but he turned her into a werewolf. After nineteen months of dealing with the change and time to pla
Published August 2005 by Loose Id (first published January 1st 2005)

azerjaban
I feel like this book had potential to be good, but the author had no clue where they were going and just threw in some sex scenes, bad standoffs and cliche lines.

Olivia is a flip flop, love and screw the enemy while having Garret, love and screw Garret and now hating the enemy. Fisher was a weak antagonist, idiotic plans and not at all scary, but there were times when olive softened under his gaze?

For a short story the H/h spent way too much time screwing other people they didn't even like.

G
Mara
Jan 02, 2012 Mara rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pnr, novella
Revenge is a strong plot trope and can be well used in a romance to keep the sexual tension alive and kicking. Unfortunately, here the sex is part of the revenge and it spoils a bit the story.

A nice read for a relaxing evening.
Holly
May 13, 2012 Holly rated it it was ok
I didn't really connect with the characters. The revenge plot didn't make sense or go anywhere and there was no real resolution between them at the end. A quick read, but one that didn't leave me aching for more.
jay-jay
Mar 04, 2016 jay-jay rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great love stories

My goodness what people do for love. At almost to the end of this books I was in tears. I thought she was going to die when she was asking him crazy questions I felt something wasn't right but she gave him a family. Not 1 baby but 2
Ceola
Sep 15, 2014 Ceola rated it it was ok
Shelves: scribd
Didnt like this one. I agree with some of the other reviews. This seems to flip flop
Over the atmosphere. Then the ending jumped without a segue two years into the future.
I thought the hospital scene was a wrap up of the last fight.
I'm not a writer and have no knowledge of how to write a story.
BUT. it seems to me a better segue would have been Olivia conscience in the hospital after being shot by silver.
A brief reunion of I love you, almost lost you..
Then the epilogue
2 yrs later back in the hos
Patti Ashley
Read to find out the end

Story went downhill. Characters became stereotypes and not good ones at that. No desire to read anymore. Interest was weak and now it is gone.
Christine
Aug 01, 2015 Christine rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good

As he has taken over the pack his mate is in rival pack .fighting to get her back he relies he made mistakes by sending her away before.
A.R. Von
Mar 23, 2012 A.R. Von rated it it was amazing
WOW! A fast paced page turner from start to finish! I enjoyed Vivi's writing before, but this book was the cherry on top. A very satisfying read!

Garrett is now alpha and is on constant apart due to another pack alpha (Fisher) who wants to combine packs and be sole alpha with Garrett as second. Garrett does not want to hear any of it and has not felt whole since he turned away Olivia.

Olivia has her own plans. Revenge and a hope of the sweet taste of it. After over a year of not seeing Garrett, s
Anita Kingsberry
Jul 01, 2012 Anita Kingsberry rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the continuing story between Olivia and Garrick. I loved the combantiveness

between them. I think this story was even better than the first. I loved the steamy sex scenes.

The end of the story was wonderful. Don't worry I won't spoil it. Read the book to find out what

happens. I would recommend the Blckthorn Wolves series to my friends and to anyone who loves steamy

sexy werewolve novels. Great read.
Adeselna
Nov 30, 2010 Adeselna rated it it was ok
Shelves: ebook
Not as good as "Blood Red", perhaps because the main character is a man and the symbology of body and sex freedom is a little lost. For those who look for a short story with werewolves, sex and violence this is a fair option. I didn't notice much repetitions of words this time, which means "Blood red" can be an exception. "Hungry like the wolf" is nice if you want something light, do not expect more.
Lisa
May 23, 2013 Lisa rated it liked it
This is the second of two books that make up the story but in my opinion the author could have written one amazing novel out of this instead of two good short stories. I have rated this as 3 * because the potential shown was not exploited and it was missing depth but i will be trying another book from this author.
Maria
Jun 30, 2013 Maria rated it liked it
Shelves: own-have-to-read
I feel like this book was only 3 chapters lol it was just giving a point of how the characters feel after many years of not seeing each other...
Kirsten
Jun 27, 2012 Kirsten rated it really liked it
This was a good short read. I like the idea of the revenge but maybe it could have been done a little differently. All in all though I did enjoy it.
Amy
Feb 08, 2013 Amy rated it really liked it
damnation! the first one was so good, I couldn't wait and now find myself reading this on my phone! Oie Vie!
onto #3....sheesh!
Lana
May 13, 2013 Lana rated it really liked it
I liked the sequel - I would like to read more of this type of story. Well worth the read even if short.
Dawn-Ann
Dec 31, 2012 Dawn-Ann rated it really liked it
This was a pretty good follow up to Bad to the Bone. Definitley worth the $2.99 I paid for it.
Mei
Mar 06, 2016 Mei rated it it was ok
Ok. I can't remember the book well enough to write a review!
Jessica
Feb 23, 2012 Jessica rated it liked it
I enjoyed this book. It is a great paranormal quick read!
Leslie Reno
Jun 03, 2013 Leslie Reno rated it really liked it
Continuation from the first book.. I liked it
Rhonda
Sep 24, 2012 Carrie rated it liked it
Melanee
Jul 06, 2012 Melanee rated it really liked it
Mizty Hines
Mizty Hines rated it really liked it
May 01, 2016
Shauna Loves Books
Shauna Loves Books rated it it was amazing
Apr 30, 2016
Patricia L. Douglass
Patricia L. Douglass rated it it was amazing
May 02, 2016
Sumit
Sumit marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2016
Nanda
Nanda rated it liked it
Apr 18, 2016
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2016
shannon
shannon rated it liked it
Apr 03, 2016
Karen Chappell
Karen Chappell marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2016
  • Forever Bound (Bound, #1-4)
  • A Curve of Claw (Wiccan-Were-Bear, #1)
  • Give Me Forever (Paranormal City, #1)
  • Claimed for Destiny: Jared's Counterfeit Fiancee/The Chase Is On
  • The Game of Seduction (Arrington Family #2)
  • Fury (Otherkin, #1)
  • Reflections of Grey (Alexis Stanton Chronicles, #3)
  • Seduced by Power (The Seduced Saga, #3)
  • H.T. Night's 8 Book Vampire Box Set
  • de Sang: Embrace Your Blood Lust (Human Vampire #2)
  • No Regrets
  • Enslaved in Shadows (Shadow Unit, #1)
  • A Scent of Greek (Out of Olympus, #2)
  • Once Bitten, Forever Burned
  • The Stalker Chronicles
  • Vortex (Return of the Effra, #1)
  • Forbidden Fruit (Friends and Lovers, #1)
  • Resurrection
USA TODAY bestselling author, Vivi Anna likes to burn up the pages with her original unique brand of fantasy fiction. Whether it's in ancient Egypt, or in an apocalyptic future, Vivi always writes fast paced action-adventure with strong independent women that can kick some butt, and dark delicious heroes to kill for.

When Vivi isn't writing, you can find her causing a ruckus at downtown bistros, fl
More about Vivi Anna...

Blackthorn Wolves (3 books)
  • The Werewolf Liaison: Part One (Billionaires After Dark #1)
  • Bad Moon Rising (Blackthorn Wolves, #3)