Start by marking “Defending Serenity (Dark Redemption, #1)” as Want to Read:
Defending Serenity (Dark Redemption, #1)

Defending Serenity (Dark Redemption #1)

3.46 of 5 stars 3.46  ·  rating details  ·  13 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Boyd Graham spent ten years in prison for defending the woman he didn't dare love. The town bad boy, he didn't need anything good in his life, especially when that good came in the form of a cop.

Lynn Jameson spent the years atoning for sin. One night of passion and its consequence was enough to teach her to distrust sentiment. As the new police chief dealing with a smuggli
Published 2009 by Liquid Silver Books (first published November 10th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Defending Serenity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Defending Serenity

Kelly
Enjoyable enough, but I feel like I missed some of the explanation as to *why* Serenity/Lynn's father was such an ass. Other than that, I liked Boyd's intensity and I liked the friendship that had sprung up between Serenity and Boyd's brother in the years he'd been in prison. I'm not quite sure I follow why Serenity thought dating that one dude would help her investigate him but I'm hand waving it and moving along (mostly because I like jealous, possessive Boyd).

As an aside, characters who have
Sandra
Loribelle Hunt, one of my fav authors usually writes paranormal or sci-fi novellas, yet this one is a contemporary.

Lynn Jameson also known as Serenity, is the Police Chief of small town Duluth and our hero Boyd Graham is just getting out of prison after 10 years for murder. He was defending Serenity at the time in a bar room brawl, but he was from the wrong side of the tracks and her father was the Judge from hell.

As always Loribelle's writing is sharp and to the point. A pleasure to read, and
Eva LeFoy
This is a book with an interesting premise - the hero is an ex-con and his love interest is a cop. How well do these two mesh together? Can they make it work?

There were a couple of points in the story that made question marks float over my head, but for the most part I found it enjoyable.

I also got the sense there would be a book coming soon for Walker....? Hmmmm?
Sarah marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Kelley
Kelley marked it as to-read
Nov 30, 2014
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Oct 03, 2014
Lyn Mckenzie
Lyn Mckenzie marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2014
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Stacey Lee
Stacey Lee marked it as to-read
May 31, 2014
Kegan
Kegan marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Chrystal_K
Chrystal_K marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2014
Kay
Kay marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2013
Sassipo
Sassipo marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2013
D Thomas
D Thomas marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2013
Amie
Amie marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2013
Eleonor Romer
Eleonor Romer marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2013
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2013
As a native of the South, is it any wonder Loribelle has a love of storytelling? She started writing seriously as a teenager and finished her first manuscript, a mystery, when she was nineteen. After a few bumps along the way and stints as an Army MP, a waitress, a book store manager, a student, and a wedding photographer, she turned to writing full time. Now she divides her time between a husband ...more
More about Loribelle Hunt...
Invasion Earth (Delroi Connection, #1) Leaving Earth (Delroi Connection, #2) Stolen Earth (Delroi Connection, #3) Claiming Earth (Delroi Connection, #4) Kiss of Darkness (Dark Bonds, #1)