Start by marking “The Alchemy of Nine Dimensions: The 2011/2012 Prophecies and Nine Dimensions of Consciousness” as Want to Read:

This is a revised and expanded edition of a book published originally by Hampton Roads in 2004. Here are the basics of this book: 1. It is the sequel to Barbara and Gerry Clows underground bestseller The Pleiadian Agenda.
Published April 1st 2010 by Hampton Roads Publishing Company

To ask other readers questions about The Alchemy of Nine Dimensions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Alchemy of Nine Dimensions

Iona  Stewart
Sep 29, 2011 Iona Stewart rated it it was amazing
I can’t give any of this author’s books less than five stars, since they are all works of genius and gift us with knowledge previously unknown to us. Barbara has access to higher realms owing to her close contact with the Pleiadians, whom she terms “the P’s”. She states that she has had “an on-and-off dialogue with beings from the Pleiades” since she was four months old.

Since the knowledge relayed to us in this book is so advanced, it, like the others, is no easy read and demands the reader’s fu
Audrey
Dec 03, 2010 Audrey rated it liked it
Over Thanksgiving dinner, a guest at the table mentioned this book. It sounded so intriguing, I soon found myself ordering the eBook edition to test out the capabilities of my iPad. It seems to be appropriate material for exploring such relatively new mediums, as the content tends to evoke feelings of awe - as well as incredulity. Although the subject matter can be pretty far out there, scientific and historical examples are provided that appear to back up many of their assertions. And even if i ...more
Jadzia Cypress
Dec 26, 2013 Jadzia Cypress rated it really liked it
This book is not for the spiritual initiate. It is an excellent but demanding read. Each chapter begins with a meditation and then a thorough explanation of the dimension and how it relates to the ones previously and following. The comprehensive picture of Barbara's experience confirmed for me my own understanding in a way I could really relate to. I ended the book more informed and affirmed. I appreciate this book enormously. Thank you for your research and excellent work!
Helen White
Jan 06, 2016 Helen White rated it it was amazing
A true game changer, I love this book with a passion for providing a kind of road map through the dimensions that has already expanded what I already know experientially; it honestly grounded and ignited so much for me that I relished it utterly, page after highlighted page. Practical too and what the oft ignore 'lower dimension' chapters did to help me understand some of the challenges I have had being an earth-bound human being was worth the books weight in gold. It says a lot that I immediate ...more
Anthony Tenaglier
What a trippy book. Listened to this in my car and it's not recommended to follow precisely the opening meditations on the road....

Interesting concepts. I enjoyed the perspective of a vertical scale for the 9 dimensions stemming from the Earth's center to a black hole. First time reading a "new age" type book.
Kym Michelle
Jul 15, 2015 Kym Michelle rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! From the meditations to the physics to the spiritual; everything is expressed in away that most people will understand, and if they don't, a quick re-read of a page or paragraph here and there clarifies the information. A must read for those who are interested in their existence and a great read for those sceptics :)
Ellie
Oct 06, 2015 Ellie rated it really liked it
Very good although some of the information given was a distinct dissonance with my energy, especially that of Gerry and the meditations.

However still some very good information. Take what works for you, and leave the rest behind.
Laurie
Oct 31, 2013 Laurie rated it liked it
This book was a bit too whoo-whoo for me (which is saying a lot). The author has a great deal of information and most of it was over my head. I still liked having it wash over me as I listened.

My favorite part was the meditations for the different dimensions.
Jeanne
Jun 08, 2015 Jeanne rated it really liked it
Astonishing information. Provocative.
Toni
Nov 06, 2011 Toni rated it really liked it
I read this book because I was curious about how many dimensions there were and what they were like.
It helped connect the dotes in my understandings of the different dimensions.
Leanne Holitza
Mar 29, 2013 Leanne Holitza rated it really liked it
Helpful in outlining the dimensions we work with everyday and bringing in more awareness.
Lenita Vangellis
Feb 03, 2013 Lenita Vangellis rated it really liked it
Great book for those that want to get their teeth into something MORE...not for the neophyte...
stormhawk
Dec 14, 2010 stormhawk rated it did not like it
Fluffy New Age weirdness. Not that I expected anything different, but this is just incomprehensible. Abandoned at 21%, not sure whether I'll give it another try.
Lora
Feb 25, 2011 Lora rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book very much!
Rebecca Maxcy
Rebecca Maxcy rated it it was amazing
Jan 20, 2016
Kyle
Kyle rated it it was amazing
Feb 22, 2015
Ethelyn Roache
Ethelyn Roache rated it really liked it
Apr 10, 2014
Jackie Santiago
Jackie Santiago rated it it was amazing
Oct 02, 2011
Nick
Nick rated it liked it
Apr 03, 2011
April
April rated it it was ok
Jul 01, 2010
Leah Rundquist
Leah Rundquist rated it it was amazing
Jan 26, 2014
Penny
Penny rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2013
Danielle Larsen
Danielle Larsen rated it it was amazing
Feb 07, 2014
Pj Schott
Pj Schott rated it it was amazing
Jan 02, 2012
Sophie McGuire
Sophie McGuire rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2015
Mary Wolf
Mary Wolf rated it really liked it
Oct 10, 2015
Sara
Sara rated it it was amazing
Dec 22, 2012
Sarolta
Sarolta rated it really liked it
Apr 05, 2013
Alyssia Dobson
Alyssia Dobson rated it it was amazing
Dec 27, 2015
TW Yeung
TW Yeung rated it liked it
Jul 22, 2011
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Alchemy of the Human Spirit: A Guide to Human Transition Into the New Age (Kryon, #3)
  • Path of Empowerment: Pleiadian Wisdom for a World in Chaos
  • The Convoluted Universe - Book One
  • Fractal Time: The Secret of 2012 and a New World Age
  • Goddesses  Angels
  • The Complete Dictionary of Symbols
  • Healing Through the Akashic Records: Using the Power of Your Sacred Wounds to Discover Your Soul's Perfection
  • Sacred Space: Clearing and Enhancing the Energy of Your Home
  • The Oversoul Seven Trilogy: The Education of Oversoul Seven, The Further Education of Oversoul Seven, Oversoul Seven and the Museum of Time
  • Oneness
  • Power Animals: How To Connect With Your Animal Spirit Guide
  • New Moon Astrology: Using New Moon Power Days to Change and Revitalize Your Life
  • 11:11: The Time Prompt Phenomenon: The Meaning Behind Mysterious Signs, Sequences, and Synchronicities
  • Not in His Image: Gnostic Vision, Sacred Ecology, and the Future of Belief
Barbara Hand Clow is an astrological counselor, an editor of books on New Consciousness, and a ceremonial teacher at sacred sites. She lives in rural new England.
More about Barbara Hand Clow...