Start by marking “The Unemployed Millionaire: Escape the Rat Race, Fire Your Boss and Live Life on Your Terms!” as Want to Read:

3.34 of 5 stars 3.34  ·  rating details  ·  58 ratings  ·  4 reviews
A self-made millionaire shows you how to make millions while living life on your own termsAt just eighteen years old, Matt Morris founded his first marketing business. At twenty, he dropped out of college to pursue business full-time. At twenty-one, he was homeless and deeply in debt, living out of his car. It was then that he made a life-changing decision to re-invent him...more
Published September 8th 2009 by John Wiley & Sons (first published 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Unemployed Millionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Unemployed Millionaire

Cara
Not even sure why I read this. Curiosity, I guess. Also, I apparently wanted something that didn't make me think. Even after it was clear that it didn't really have anything to say to me, I kept reading anyway. Such thick paper--I think it just felt good to make such visible progress on something.

So, how to become an unemployed millionaire? First, think positive and believe you can. Then, start making money. Pretty simple, eh? You can make this money through multi-level marketing (now called net...more
Vivek Rajan Vivek
Matt goes from living in a car, selling above the ground swimming pools and taking bath in restrooms to being a millionaire. It's an inspirational read for all those who think that doing so is impossible.

The latter part of the book gives you tips and tricks to do business although it may be outdated since the online marketing landscape keeps changing at an incredible rate.

I've read it once and it was worth my time.

Vivek Rajan Vivek
A Great Sage and A Rascal Named Doku
www.vivekrajanvivek.com
Darlene Hull
Interesting book on lifestyle design. Not as good as Ferriss' 4hww as the suggestions are more predictable. Still, some good stuff there.
Chris

Great book by a great man and friend!.
Zairi Che Pa
Zairi Che Pa is currently reading it
Sep 15, 2014
Colton Babcock
Colton Babcock marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Brett Claussen
Brett Claussen marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2014
Lee Martinez
Lee Martinez marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Rochelle
Rochelle marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Qeyla
Qeyla marked it as to-read
Jun 18, 2014
Jameson
Jameson is currently reading it
Jun 05, 2014
Abubakar
Abubakar marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2014
Abdul Rahim Al Ali
Abdul Rahim Al Ali marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2014
Bornagain
Bornagain marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2014
Mariela Martinez
Mariela Martinez is currently reading it
Feb 19, 2014
Akmalsaeed
Akmalsaeed marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
How To Live In The Present Moment - Let Go Of The Past And Stop Worrying About The Future (The Happy Life) The Storytelling Method - Steps To Maximize a Simple Story and Make It Powerful, Inspiring, and Unforgettable The Power of NLP - Attract More Wealth, Better Health, And Improve Relationships (The Road To Happiness) Superheroes and Philosophy: Truth, Justice, and the Socratic Way 50 Places to See Before You Die: A List of the Earth's Most Beautiful, Captivating, & Eye-Capturing Wonders of the World (Places To Travel - You Only Live Once)

“The only limitations for your life are the limiting beliefs in your mind. —Matt Morris” 0 likes
“There is no passion to be found playing small—in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.   —Nelson Mandela” 0 likes