Start by marking “Hallowe'en Husbands (The Warehaven's #1)” as Want to Read:
Hallowe'en Husbands (The Warehaven's #1)

Hallowe'en Husbands (Morrow Creek #3.5)

3.57  ·  Rating Details  ·  60 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
THINGS ARE NOT QUITE AS THEY SEEM FOR THREE LUCKY LADIES ON ALL HALLOWS’ EVE...

Marriage at Morrow Creek by Lisa Plumley
The only thing Rose Tillson ever wanted was a life of travel beneath the Western stars—and to marry secret sweetheart Will Gavigan! All Rose needs is a small dose of Hallowe’en magic to make Will realize she’s the girl of his dreams....

Wedding at Warehaven
Published October 1st 2008 by Harlequin Special Releases (first published October 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Hallowe'en Husbands, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hallowe'en Husbands

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja)
This was a very nice short story collection, with a Halloween theme. By far, my favorite story was Master of Penlowen, which was the last in this book. It was a delightfully gothic romance with a mysterious and somewhat tortured hero, and a sensible, likeable heroine. I loved the ghostly twist in this story, and that Ms. Merrill allows the passion to be expressed in a manner that made sense for a short historical story with a young respectable lady and hero of principles. This story encouraged m ...more
Christina (AKA Babbling)
I picked up this book primarily for the Christine Merrill short story. I read The Inconvenient Duchess and liked it. I had not read anything by the other two contributors, so this was an opportunity to discover new authors.

"Marriage at Morrow Creek" by Lisa Plumley (Western)
From the Back: The only thing Rose Tillson ever wanted was a life of travel beneath the Western stars - and to marry secret sweetheart Will Gavigan! All Rose needs is a small dose of Hallow'en magic to make Will realize she's
CP
Oct 26, 2015 CP rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A fun book to read around Halloween!
Kelley
Three good historical romances, each from a different time period and in different settings, but all with at least a touch of fantasy. I enjoyed all three, but I think my favorite was the story by Christine Merrill. I love dark and frightening tales and hers was the darkest of the three.
Harlequin Historical
Very fun read.

I hope HH has another Halloween anthology next year. I really enjoyed the glimpse into the holiday from the past. All three novellas held my interest and kept me turning the pages.
Readitnweep
Kate
Sep 25, 2014 Kate rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: anthologies
Marriage at Morrow Creek: 2.5 stars. The characters are both kind of dense and didn't grab me at all. I didn't fall in love with the hero, and I couldn't see what he liked in the heroine. The author just told me that they loved each other instead of showing.

Wedding at Warehaven: 3 stars. This story suffered from a common complaint for short stories: the heroine suddenly forgiving the hero wasn't all that believable. It was handled better than some, but it wasn't extraordinary. I will say that as
Gina
Mar 16, 2015 Gina rated it it was amazing
I'd probably give 5 stars to the first two stories, and maybe 4 or 4.5 to the third one, but it was pretty great too. Very creative, that's for sure! These three stories were very different from each other, but each was just a bit (or in the last one, a lot!) spooky, and very romantic. I very much enjoyed them!
Angelie
in this 3 stories in one book, i only read the "wedding at warehaven by ms. denise lyn.
Kelley
Oct 20, 2008 Sarah rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A set of three historical stories - Western, Medieval, and Regency, all set with Halloween, Magic, Ghosts, Spells and all other delicious activities of the season.
Nicole
Lisa Plumley : Marriage At Morrow Creek +
Denise Lynn : Wedding at Warehaven ++-
Christine Merrill: Master of Penlowen ++++
Diana
Cute halloween themed romance anthology, I really enjoyed the stories and it was a quick read.
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2016
Serenity
Serenity marked it as to-read
May 27, 2016
Cindy
Cindy rated it liked it
Apr 23, 2016
Allison Chrisman
Allison Chrisman marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2016
Carrie Rubino
Carrie Rubino marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2016
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2016
Cheryl Breza
Cheryl Breza rated it it was ok
Jan 15, 2016
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2015
Shay
Shay marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2015
Sarah rated it really liked it
Nov 19, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
190848
Best-selling author Lisa Plumley has delighted readers worldwide with more than three dozen popular novels. Her work has been translated multiple languages and editions, and includes contemporary romances, historical romances, paranormal romances, and a variety of stories in romance anthologies.

Her fresh, funny style has been likened to such reader favorites as Rachel Gibson, Susan Elizabeth Phill
More about Lisa Plumley...

Morrow Creek (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • The Matchmaker
  • The Scoundrel
  • The Rascal
  • Mail-Order Groom
  • Wanton in the West
  • The Bride Raffle
  • Weddings Under a Western Sky: The Hand-Me-Down Bride\The Bride Wore Britches\Something Borrowed, Something True
  • The Honor-Bound Gambler