Start by marking “The Italian Billionaire's Pregnant Bride (The Rich, the Ruthless and the Really Handsome, #3)” as Want to Read:

The Italian Billionaire's Pregnant Bride (The Rich, the Ruthless, and the Really Handsome #3)

3.65  ·  Rating Details  ·  950 Ratings  ·  39 Reviews

It doesn't take Sergio long to find out about Kathy's damning history--or that she's carrying his baby. He cannot love her, but he will marry her and be a father to their child!

Mass Market Paperback, Large Print, Harlequin Presents #2707, 256 pages
Published March 1st 2008 by Harlequin

Wendy,  Lady Evelyn Quince
Lynne Graham's writing has degenerated into teenage-style prose. Perhaps degenerated is the wrong term...she was never profound. This is same Lynne Graham who had a previous hero use lame text-speak to arrange an rendezvous, so what did I expect?

She never uses the word MAN when referring to her 6'3" black-haired Italian sex-on-legs super CEO billionare; he's simply and always just a GUY, as in "The guy she loved." Why not bloke or dude or fella? Every third paragraph we are reminded about the h
Jenny
May 14, 2013 Jenny rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really unique Harlequin. For once it is the heroine who is broken and has a shameful past and not the hero. Kathy is bitter, feisty, independent and gives as good as she gets. Talk about a spitfire. Sergio our hot Italian tycoon loves her for her strong spirit and when he finds out she is pregnant he proposes marriage. Kathy accepts but she can never forget her prison sentence and she fears her past will come back to haunt her and ruin her marriage and family.

This wasn't a favorite, but still a
Holly
Dec 19, 2008 Holly rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: harlequin
Waitress by day and office cleaner by night, Kathy is so pretty she just can't be anything else but a golddigging strumpet out to capture the impossibly rich, ruthless and handsome Sergio Torrente, or so he thinks. Even her chess ability is suspect because everyone knows Sergio likes to play chess. Poor Kathy gets steamrolled by the magnificently virile and sexy Sergio and the next thing she knows she's pregnant and he is none too happy. Declining his "help" she leaves Sergio and while he's part ...more
Rhapsody
Dec 09, 2015 Rhapsody rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: romance readers who like Cinderella stories/opposite sides of the track stories/strong heroines
Shelves: romance, fiction
I was really surprised by just how good this book was. Kathy works as a waitress by day and a cleaner by night. The building she cleans is owned by Sergei, an Italian billionaire. She's so gorgeous, he can't believe she's just a cleaner, but then her manner throws him off. Again and again, he suspects her of being a fortune-hunter or a thief, but he can't resist her. When she gets pregnant, he makes a few fumbling attempts to take responsibility and handle the situation, but he just drives her a ...more
Fanny
Sep 16, 2014 Fanny rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Muchisimo mejor que la historia anterior, y por supuesto el protagonista mil veces superior a Leonidas ( el prota del libro anterior ).

3.5 Estrellas!!
Karen Wilson
I found all books in this series as just ok. Kathy experienced a very traumatic past and Sergio is understandably skeptical and and also a jerk. Their personalities are original. However,

Both keep swinging back and forth between jumping each other and fighting. Hence I had difficulty believing that they indeed fell for each other. There doesn't seem to be a bond or connection forming between the 2 and trust is certainly weak. Impending parenthood forced them to grow up quickly but again, that d
Saintlyjuliet
**3.5 stars**

This is not the Lynne Graham book I know and love but it does have her signature style. An proud and independent heroine with a sordid background that tries to bring her down. An alpha male who climbs Mount Everest for fun. A solid misunderstanding that makes falling in love all the more difficult. And, because it is a modern HP, lots of sex in place of talking.

I kind of got annoyed with Sergio. He seemed too dominant, too controlling. He never believed a word Kathy said and that g
Liyah
Feb 04, 2015 Liyah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
KC
I didn't think this was as good as the first two books in the series. It lacked emotion and romance, and both main characters were rather thinly developed. The first half of the book contained a string of passionless sex scenes. So when Kathy admitted to herself that she loved Sergio, I wasn't convinced as there was no prior evidence to support this. Sorry, but claiming to hate Sergio in one moment and then in the next, eagerly jumping into bed with him does not state her case. And in a missed o ...more
Jacqueline
I liked this romance. The girl is not your typical doormat but stands up to the hero from the very first. He was an ass but she didn't really let him get away with a thing.
SheLove2Read
Apr 22, 2009 SheLove2Read rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: contemporary british romance lovers
Extremely cheesy title but honestly not a bad read. I'm a sucker for an Italian hero anyway.
Jane
Oct 24, 2015 Jane rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh my! My blood been boiling from the time I read this book until almost the end. The characters in the book is like.. Especially Sergio. Act like spoilt brat. Think he's rich and mighty. Always jump to conclusion and don't believe others. Hated the way he accused Kathy of stealing his watch. And hated the way he deny Kathy when she want to explain her innocence of her past theft to him. -.-"
Gina Mackin
Jun 03, 2014 Gina Mackin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great

Another great book. Are there only the 3 books in this series? I loved this series. I love how you keep the main characters in the book together and monogamous throughout the whole book. I know it is challenging to do because not many authors can pull it off. Please let me know if there are any more books in the series. Congrats on another great book. Gina
Widala
Aug 08, 2015 Widala rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars rounded up.

A satisfying read. Loved the drama, loved the characters, especially Kathy, with her strength, vulnerability and cheekiness who could stand against Sergio.
And Sergio, while in the beginning was so arrogant he needed a bitchslap, but in the end he redeemed himself so nicely.
Exactly what you expect when you read a Harlequin book, and more.
Annettej
Mar 06, 2016 Annettej rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another great romance novel

I have read almost all of Lynne Graham romances. I have not been disappointed her heroine and heroes are flawed but strong. You find yourself rooting for their happily ever after.
Brittany Osurman
I think i would have liked it better if it was full on dual POV. It was only dual pov really in the beginning. Then it was just one sided.
Colleen
Jun 29, 2014 Colleen marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I came across this book when searching to add "The Marriage Plot." How can I NOT read it?? Ahah.
Tizah
Feb 03, 2014 Radia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hello,
I like it.
Christina Montminy
Was a good story about an Italian Billionaire Sergio & how he usually got whatever he wanted when he wanted it, until he met Kathy. Her past haunts her everywhere she goes. Being that she was in prison for something she didn't do, he meets her & decides that he is interested chases & catches & then screws up. She's gone. He still doesn't smarten up when he finds her. He's a frustrating man & she's the quintesential heroine. Not going to give the ending away because it's one y ...more
Vintage
Sergio is one major ass hat on so many levels and in so many ways. He seduces Kathy, and, of course, thinks she uses her virginity to extract a greater price because that's what virgins do.

He tries to bundle her off to France because her past holds a sordid secret, and France has better protection against the paparrazzi. Sergio refuses to listen to her protestations of innocence about said sordid secret.

All in all, a whole lot of fun!
Kavitha
Jan 18, 2014 Kavitha rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Average plot. Had trouble connecting to the story and characters probably because of the author's writing style in this book.
Shen
I love Lynne Graham's books. This wasn't a favorite, but still enjoyable. It's the typical Harlequin Romance story with a hot Italian billionaire that falls for the ex-con, chess playing, office cleaner. The chemistry sizzles, the most amazing sex ever, and eternal love blossoms...ya know, your average boy meets girl story. I'm still waiting for my Italian billionaire to show up...any day now!
Diamond
"A waitress by day and office cleaner by night, Kathy labors to forget her traumatic past. Until the evening when impossibly rich, ruthless and handsome Sergio Torrente takes her virginity.It doesn't take Sergio long to find out about Kathy's damning history--or that she's carrying his baby. He cannot love her, but he will marry her and be a father to their child"
Sahar
May 12, 2016 Sahar rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
1.5 stars I just didn't feel connected to the couple...in all honesty it was quite a boring read.
Laura's Book Addiction
A joy to read. Lynne Graham is fast becoming a voice in this genre I love to read.
Mar 08, 2013 Sarah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short but sweet. Typical mills n boom with really cheesy front cover but loved it.
Janice
Apr 21, 2015 Janice rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
she was wrongly convicted of robbery, cleaner who played chess
  • The Markonos Bride
  • Greek Tycoon, Waitress Wife
  • The Christmas Love-Child (Snow, Satin and Seduction)
  • The Prince's Waitress Wife (International Billionaires, #1)
  • Cavelli's Lost Heir (Modern Romance)
  • The Billionaire's Blackmailed Bride (Red-Hot Revenge) (Harlequin Presents, #2733)
  • The Greek Boss's Bride
  • Innocent Wife, Baby of Shame
  • His Royal Love-Child (Royal Brides, #4; Scorsolini Princes, #2)
  • The Spaniard's Marriage Bargain (The Marriage Bargain, #1)
  • The Greek Tycoon's Baby Bargain (Harlequin Presents, #2736)
  • Santiago's Love-Child
  • The Blackmail Baby

Lynne Graham was born on July 30, 1956 of Irish-Scottish parentage. She has livedin Northern Ireland all her life. She grew up in a seaside village with herbrother. She learnt to read at the age of 3, and haven't stopped since then.

Lynne first met her husband when she was 1
More about Lynne Graham...

The Rich, the Ruthless, and the Really Handsome (3 books)
  • The Desert Sheikh's Captive Wife (The Rich, the Ruthless and the Really Handsome, #1)
  • The Greek Tycoon's Defiant Bride (The Rich, the Ruthless and the Really Handsome, #2)